4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Captain Basco

Jul 11, 2017
Woah! Code trello got a major update. now it has a list of bugs to fix, improvements, and a list of things "left to do" which only includes donna's scene dialogue and the games credits. looks like we might see 1.0 fairly soon, maybe even within the next couple of weeks if we're lucky.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Woah! Code trello got a major update. now it has a list of bugs to fix, improvements, and a list of things "left to do" which only includes donna's scene dialogue and the games credits. looks like we might see 1.0 fairly soon, maybe even within the next couple of weeks if we're lucky.

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017

Hey all!

I'm happy to announce that the 1.0 build (final build) has just entered alpha testing! Generally speaking I usually let alpha testing go on for about a week, but in this instance it will likely be 2, given the size of the update.

And to answer questions, no this alpha build won't be available to anyone except my small testing group. The beta build, which will be available publicly will likely come in 2 weeks (though less if there aren't as many bugs.)

I'll deliver a final update when the UD build is ready, along with a last sign off from Nergal's Nest.

Until then, hope you are all excited to see the final chapter!

- Nergal

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Just wondering what ever the f*** is happening but damn i'm so hype, this game is probably the best thing i've played this year, can't wait lol

Reactions: mortic90

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I'll stay on my toes on this one with this most recent announcement Nergal has made.
It's not that I doubt him as a dev but the quality of this "Final Build". He pretty much had to rework the entire game when he came back before so I am kinda worried that this Final Build might either be lacking content OR be quite buggy.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
I am kinda worried that this Final Build might either be lacking content OR be quite buggy.
Patreon Dev 101: when they say "the update is big" "given the size of the update" "this is the biggest update ever", its always, without a doubt, a tiny as fuck update in relation to the development time of said update (also may be bugged and/or full of typos)

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Kirby098

Sep 6, 2018
Patreon Dev 101: when they say "the update is big" "given the size of the update" "this is the biggest update ever", its always, without a doubt, a tiny as fuck update in relation to the development time of said update (also may be bugged and/or full of typos)
do you know when its coming out

QhazeLupe

Jul 22, 2017
Sshhhhh, let the people be happy.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes