4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
Alright never mind I replayed her route quickly to answer you. And after the bar talk where she says she needs a good fuck you just go to the hospital and you get her sex scene. If that does not work you must have a bug. Sorry :(
guess my save was bugged then, and when i got already all of 'em maxed out....

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Could you try temporarily disabling your anti-virus? I wonder if that's blocking it.

Read some of the tombstones. You'll find out who is worthy of the gold.

Damage is dependent on your relationship with the character that is doing the damage. I.E if you have level 5 with Mrs Jennings when she is selected, she will do 5 damage. He has 50 life I believe.

The patch I uploaded should fix that.

I have the patch and I'm still stuck in the walls. Anything I can do from there or am I just fucked?

kanemd

Jul 1, 2017
After gym class she moves to the little room at the bottom right of the gym screen, go invisible walk over to her and select her and she will talk to the other teacher about how her boyfriend thinks her tits are gross then you do the after school thing...
Thanks!

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
Could you try temporarily disabling your anti-virus? I wonder if that's blocking it.

Read some of the tombstones. You'll find out who is worthy of the gold.

Damage is dependent on your relationship with the character that is doing the damage. I.E if you have level 5 with Mrs Jennings when she is selected, she will do 5 damage. He has 50 life I believe.

The patch I uploaded should fix that.
i'm not using any anti virus, just the Windows Defender that works as anti virus, but i dont know how to disable it :(

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I'm aware of the bug and I've fixed the issue on my local build for future runs. That said I'm trying to think of a way to add in some code that will save your save file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe you could open the floor in that area I circled so we could walk out? Or maybe add a door that would bring us to the room before? Not a perfect solution but one people who are stuck could use to get out?

hisatakeshi7

Jan 5, 2019
Probably a bug in the text, there is nothing in the otherworld for her.
You need to go to the park when she is there during the weekend. And get her to the toilet with you if I remember correctly, this will continue her route.
thanks but it was going to the store

Tal92

Mar 5, 2018
how do I get the house for mrs Jennings I tried talking to her at school but she just tells me to hurry to class to fuck

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
how do I get the house for mrs Jennings I tried talking to her at school but she just tells me to hurry to class to fuck
You have to talk to her 2-3 days in a row to trigger it. Then check your phone each time to see if it changed, and then you go to the apartments to get her a room there.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I DONT KNOW MOM DOWNSTAIRS?
Sorry, but do you speak english? I would like to help but your sentences are weird and not very polite, looks like a kid who should not be playing this game :D

And YES BLONDE MOMMY downstairs, go in her room at NIGHT and talk to her.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes