4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Lisa says she will leave her door unlocked at night which she does, but is there a scene at night with her?

Igniculus

Sep 21, 2017
Man.... I'm truly glad to see this one complete in some form. Awesome work Nergal.

BTW I'm still stuck at "Keep in in the family' quest where after duo blowjob you should talk to Sydney in the morning. But I can't bcuz she is in the room and when I fuck in shower she did peep but didn't progress the quest. Anyone here can clarify me?

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Lisa says she will leave her door unlocked at night which she does, but is there a scene at night with her?
From what I've seen, there's two fuck scenes in her home:
The first is during the evening, in which you fuck her either with or without the camera. Choosing the camera, however, seems to be bugged as the normal fuck scene plays out.
The second one is during night, which only seems to be a CG (note: this is on the Blackmail route).

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I am getting a lot of missing dialogues and pictures errors. Like missing corruption dialogue and scene with sex with mom with the camera and sometimes missing scene for bj with sis. Are the scenes and dialogues not added or is there a way to fix that? Thanks.

Reactions: lobotomist

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I am getting a lot of missing dialogues and pictures errors. Like missing corruption dialogue and scene with sex with mom with the camera and sometimes missing scene for bj with sis. Are the scenes and dialogues not added or is there a way to fix that? Thanks.
same

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Are you fucking kidding me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah that's a bad glitch that happens if you get caught. I think the fix that was posted was supposed to stop it from happening, but won't get you out now. Hopefully you have an earlier save (unlike me) and can try again. Otherwise you'll have to wait for someone to post a bugfix.

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Im stuck at three quests. First after overhearing Donna at the bar, i cant convince her to fuck during hospital visits, she just says no. The other quest is with Mrs Jennings, she follows me to the school bathroom but declines. Finally, with Sydnee ive dream touched her but cannot conclude 'splish splash' instead of sex she does a bj. What am i supposed to do in these quests?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone know how to advance Mom's story? It just says that "she should come visit me at night after giving her a show in the shower"... which I have. Multiple times. However, she just says "I can't do that, it's my son!" Strangely enough, I already had her TF/BJ night scene, but now none of them happens. It also says that I should see what happens after I used the dream power on her.

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know how to advance Mom's story? It just says that "she should come visit me at night after giving her a show in the shower"... which I have. Multiple times. However, she just says "I can't do that, it's my son!" Strangely enough, I already had her TF/BJ night scene, but now none of them happens. It also says that I should see what happens after I used the dream power on her.
Did you use your power on her?

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
am i really the only one having the problem that when i try to launch the game, it just opens on full-screen for a couple of seconds and then it shuts down ??

damanation

May 17, 2018
I get a game lock when I visit Kaylee while she is fixing the schools' bathroom. It just plays the sound effect, and won't let me do anything.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes