4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

connxianpox

Jan 8, 2018
Sorry, but do you speak english? I would like to help but your sentences are weird and not very polite, looks like a kid who should not be playing this game :D

And YES BLONDE MOMMY downstairs, go in her room at NIGHT and talk to her.

so talking to mom, your running downstairs,you're talking to Sydney fuck ass?

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
i agree on his english is very weird there xD

i'll ask in case i am doing it wrong donna have a corruption route?

Warelog1

Jul 2, 2017
I get multiple errors at startup due to the lack of files, although I downloaded the version from the blog and from the post, please give a link to the working version.(Yes, English is not my main language)

randomguy121

Mar 25, 2019
Yes talk to mom in her bed at night then go to Sydney downstairs :)
I'm having the same problem as him. When I go to Sydney's room, there's no other option than to touch her. While Bridgette only asks when she can go downstairs, only for Peter to respond in a minute. When I control Peter to go downstairs, nothing happens. There's no event icon to trigger the next step. And backing upstairs to talk to Sydney to wake her up isn't an option, only to touch her, while Bridgette only asks when she can go downstairs.

I've tried looking at the switches via F9, but all the switches indicate they're all on, but nothing is triggering.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I'm having the same problem as him. When I go to Sydney's room, there's no other option than to touch her. While Bridgette only asks when she can go downstairs, only for Peter to respond in a minute. When I control Peter to go downstairs, nothing happens. There's no event icon to trigger the next step. And backing upstairs to talk to Sydney to wake her up isn't an option, only to touch her, while Bridgette only asks when she can go downstairs.

I've tried looking at the switches via F9, but all the switches indicate they're all on, but nothing is triggering.
So, you have to do the normal thing with Sydney, which is looking trough the hole in your room to notice she is not in her room.
Then you go downstairs, you start the sex scene with her, and the mom will come.

randomguy121

Mar 25, 2019
how do i fight the demon?
Dodge his attacks while moving around. When he stops, there's an icon above his head when that happens, press Q, the button that activates the power ability, the first option should have Nela attack the demon. That's how you fight him.

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Dodge his attacks while moving around. When he stops, there's an icon above his head when that happens, press Q, the button that activates the power ability, the first option should have Nela attack the demon. That's how you fight him.
after a while neala gets seduced by demons do you know how to get rid of them>?

EDIT: nvm you just need that fat demon to land infront of her

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes