4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
How do I get the Kaylee-Fred threesome? When I break the pipe and Kaylee comes to fix it, I can't even interact with her, and when I try to talk to Fred, it invites him to Sarah's house instead to get revenge on Pito.
Break the pipe in the morning, tell the principal and then go outside and you'll see Fred next to the teacher. It only works in the morning.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Found another bug apart from all the missing scenes and dialogues. Once Lisa says she will leave the door unlocked at night to have sex with her, you can enter her house at night but there is no sex and then you can't leave.

Edit: Also the "Talk" option for Kaylee doesn't show any texts :( Also you can't have sex with Mom in the grocery store during the weekend. The option doesn't work.

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
What the fuck do you do with Donna she's not moving at all no matter how much I talk to her View attachment 425042
View attachment 425049
Did you pick the long progress route at the beginning of the game?

If yes you are in a world of pain my friend, it's useless garbage talk grinding over and over to continue, should have picked the quick progress, you miss nothing of the game. Simply faster to unlock sex scenes ;)

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
I'm stuck on the mom's route, someone said i need to find a naga in the monster village, but i still have the black portal blocking me on the right of the church like room and that's as far as i can go in otherworld

MilfEntrepreneur

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
I'm stuck on the mom's route, someone said i need to find a naga in the monster village, but i still have the black portal blocking me on the right of the church like room and that's as far as i can go in otherworld
you have to progress Nealas route in order to get further in the otherworld

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah you Solve it with pure luck, talk to the 2 flowers, HINT = they are both lying, which leaves you with 4 more options...

Good luck :)
I have talked with both flowers,all they say is no 4,5 are rght decision.But I have tried all the bdidges,but all of them breaks :(
Can yu pass this puzzle for me?

Buster1066

Sep 6, 2018
SIAP:

Never played before, and getting error : RPGVXAce RTP required to play game.

Never seen this error before, help please.

Thanks

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes