4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
I started the game normal just did the trick of money.
I didn't start in the fast game and I didn't do max purity and / or max corruption in the beginning

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
Patch notes:

- Changed the movement speed of the maze ghost
- Fixed a bug where the orbs weren't resetting on a failed attempt
- Modified the flame path to make it slightly easier
- Fixed a bug where the flame balls weren't resetting on the lava plains second puzzle
- Fixed a bug where if you skipped over meeting Kaylee in the school toilets the first time it would break her progresion

View attachment Urban_Demons_1.0-beta.patch.2.7z

Reactions: dussalant

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah that's a bad glitch that happens if you get caught. I think the fix that was posted was supposed to stop it from happening, but won't get you out now. Hopefully you have an earlier save (unlike me) and can try again. Otherwise you'll have to wait for someone to post a bugfix.
Run up then through the space between the two doors and you can go through.

boicakein

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone else having a window sizing issue?

I've never had an issue til this update. Whenever I try to launch the game, it defaults to full screen that has a good portion of the game cropped out on the right side. If I try to change the size to a smaller window size in the settings, it won't fix it and keep everything crop until I tab out and tab back in, which defaults right back into full screen. Any idea on how to fix this?

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone tell me how to dream touch sister her room always locked and also it tells me to find someone who can help in dream world but there is noone there

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Patch notes:

- Changed the movement speed of the maze ghost
- Fixed a bug where the orbs weren't resetting on a failed attempt
- Modified the flame path to make it slightly easier
- Fixed a bug where the flame balls weren't resetting on the lava plains second puzzle
- Fixed a bug where if you skipped over meeting Kaylee in the school toilets the first time it would break her progresion

View attachment 425100
Is this official?

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
(Game deleting saves bug) I went to save the game and the game wouldn't allow it. So I figured I would just close the save menu and reopen it, the file I tried to save on (file 2) was now somehow gone. I think this is another bug so I reopen the save menu again and boom, now auto save and quick save are gone. I have no idea what cause this or where my deleted files went because they aren't even in the recycling bin. They just up and vanished along with an almost 100% run. What a kick in the balls

Jan 28, 2018
So my monitor is 1920x1080, but when I use the 1280x960 Resolution, it cuts off the bottom 1/5th of the screen or so - making it to where I can't see any dialogues as well as some menu options. Do I have a setting messed up, or what's the issue? As an extra note - the game is running in windowed mode, not fullscreen.

EDIT: I figured out how to fix it, sort of. In Windows 10 there is an option to affect the size of apps and text on your main display, and if you have it set to 100% (i.e. not zoomed in at all), you encounter the error I mentioned above. It looks like it needs to be set to 125% minimum in order to see most of the game (there's still a slight portion cropped out at the bottom, but everything is at least readable/intelligible).

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Reviewer

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
um please tell me this is not teh last update. if so this game is gonan mis alot of purity scenes... i get a lot of error missing scenes

KaiserKai

Jun 7, 2018
At a bunch of points that require the invisibility power, but the barrier in the Otherworld is preventing progress. What's the actual way to progress it?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure Nergal is reading the forums. The game is unplayable bugged at its current state unfortunately. Too many glitches and errors.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes