4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
is jenning's progession broken? i get stuck at hesitant rank.... no matter how many times i try to text her in the park it gives me no text options... so i am guessing this update broke jenning's progressuion.. how come every new update breaks something. plus Donna's purity 3 and 4 ride in hospital does not work nargel needs top fix these missing scene's.. without having me start a new game again....

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hi all!

I've updated the link and the changelog for 1.0 beta version of the game! I hope you all enjoy.

Are you completely off Patreon? Does that mean you no longer want to work on the Solarion Project? I appreciate your fidelity to your work and the fact that you came back after facing some setbacks.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
NergalsNest A cpuple things in this version.

If you take too much ice cream and try to leave the store, the clerk catches you and then the game just crashes.

If you call Kaylee to the school to fix the pipe, after the first time doing this and getting the blowjob, you can no longer interact with her. I also can't seem to get Fred involved.

Final one may not be a bug but, once you invite someone to the pool, and they go to take a shower, it seems like theres more to a scene here but you cant interact with any stalls.

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
Hey I'm getting an error message when i get Sydney to wach you and your mother in the shower "Failed to load dialogue: Data/Dialogues/Sydney/shower-fuck-sydney-peep-corrupt/5.txt" any fix for this?

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
change the resolution in the options menu
i wish i could, but i cant even get the game to launch, it shuts down immediately after i try to open it;
i get this problem only with this game, other RPGmaker games run just fine without any issues :(
is there some kind of script or some way to modify some files in the game's folders so that it wont automatically launches on full-screen ?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
NergalsNest A cpuple things in this version.

If you take too much ice cream and try to leave the store, the clerk catches you and then the game just crashes.

If you call Kaylee to the school to fix the pipe, after the first time doing this and getting the blowjob, you can no longer interact with her. I also can't seem to get Fred involved.

Final one may not be a bug but, once you invite someone to the pool, and they go to take a shower, it seems like theres more to a scene here but you cant interact with any stalls.
Thanks for the reports.

I suppose you died once? Otherwise you would not ask. If you did I hope you have a previous save, otherwise you are screwed. The bug in that room is that the orb does not respawn if you die. So you need to do it first try.
The patch should fix this, someone reported it sorted there problem.

Are you completely off Patreon? Does that mean you no longer want to work on the Solarion Project? I appreciate your fidelity to your work and the fact that you came back after facing some setbacks.
TSP and a new project is still planned. Only UD is unwelcome on Patreon thanks to diligent mass reporting from a couple members on here.
is jenning's progession broken? i get stuck at hesitant rank.... no matter how many times i try to text her in the park it gives me no text options... so i am guessing this update broke jenning's progressuion.. how come every new update breaks something. plus Donna's purity 3 and 4 ride in hospital does not work nargel needs top fix these missing scene's.. without having me start a new game again....
It's the journal that's the bug, the bit you're missing is going to the store to talk to her there. That should then progress her as normal. Also when there are over 1,000 variants of scenes, yeah a few of them can go wrong. And because people don't always report the problem properly it makes it harder to find.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i wish i could, but i cant even get the game to launch, it shuts down immediately after i try to open it;
i get this problem only with this game, other RPGmaker games run just fine without any issues :(
is there some kind of script or some way to modify some files in the game's folders so that it wont automatically launches on full-screen ?
anyone ??

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
If you get the principal to call her in the morning then go outside fred should be standing next to mrs jennings, talk to him and that should progress to fred filming/threesome scene (i also had Kaylee at level 4 or 5, not sure if this is required though)

H

hagini

NergalsNest If you read this do you think its possible to give an ETA on when the final build with kaylee long progression and donna dialogue scenes as well as sleep touches implemented will be released? I wanna play but I kinda want to wait until everything is in game so I dont have to start over my progress with any of the girls on my playthrough.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes