4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
I think I managed to softlock the game. I got caught by the ghost just as I was about to reach the exit point, and now every time I go to otherworld I'm trapped in the maze without any exits or crystals. Anyone else having this problem?

Reactions: natrix and Heitcaho

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I'm in the spot where invisible guards try to catch you, can't figure it out, but my real problem is that after getting caught once everytime I return to the dream world I'm stuck in the walls and they still catch me. Anyone know anyway to help me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I'm in the spot where invisible guards try to catch you, can't figure it out, but my real problem is that after getting caught once everytime I return to the dream world I'm stuck in the walls and they still catch me. Anyone know anyway to help me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the invisible guards, use your X-RAY power the strong version.
As for the wall, that's a dumb bug that has to be fixed.

Reactions: Heitcaho

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
For the invisible guards, use your X-RAY power the strong version.
As for the wall, that's a dumb bug that has to be fixed.
Thx for the advice on seeing the guards, also ... FUCK I've hit another bug I'll have to wait for.

kanemd

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to get to Mrs Jenings boobs scene after classes? In the journal it is said that she thinks that her boobs are ugly (something like this) and I dont know how to pass the scene.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to Mrs Jenings boobs scene after classes? In the journal it is said that she thinks that her boobs are ugly (something like this) and I dont know how to pass the scene.
You need to get detention, talk with fred during class she will punish you with extra homework. Don't do the homework and the next day you get detention with her.

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
You could report what the scene is so it can actually be fixed.
Off the top of my head....... Every scene with the nurse, morning sex scene with mom in shower, sex scene with mom at store, first time otherworld girl is asked to babysit sisters friend image is used for a few sec, first time sister sees you fuck mom in shower sister shower images are used... I didn't pay attention to the file locations so here is the save if you want to check it out. Also save 7 vanished and if you load it it calls it save 8 and crashes the game....lol

Reactions: silencesucks

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
After gym class she moves to the little room at the bottom right of the gym screen, go invisible walk over to her and select her and she will talk to the other teacher about how her boyfriend thinks her tits are gross then you do the after school thing...

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
What's your operating system? Are you running as admin? Have you been able to run previous versions of the game?
i'm using Windows 10 and i tried starting the game as admin, but nothing changes, and no, i got the same problem with previous versions of the game too, but it seems to have problems only with your game, because i played other RPGmaker games without problems, except this one :(

someday

May 8, 2018
Can someone explain why the image doesn't fit the screen as the samples? here it shows so big that it doesn't shows characters face and images are cut, when looking at smartphone with key W, it shows only part of the phone and even when opening menus, a big black screen in the left instead of focusing on it...
Are you in full screen?

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
how the heck do you advance on donna? i got stuck on lvl 2, heard her talk on the bar with her friends and all but when i get an appointment with her again and speak about it she just says she can't do it and talking to her only give me the 2 same options

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
how the heck do you advance on donna? i got stuck on lvl 2, heard her talk on the bar with her friends and all but when i get an appointment with her again and speak about it she just says she can't do it and talking to her only give me the 2 same options
You have to get her to your house in the morning when you pretend to feel sick, and also at school by talking to the principal.
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what you have to do ;)

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
You have to get her to your house in the morning when you pretend to feel sick, and also at school by talking to the principal.
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what you have to do ;)
already did both, on the house only the handjob displays and on school she always says "not in school" or something like that...

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Alright never mind I replayed her route quickly to answer you. And after the bar talk where she says she needs a good fuck you just go to the hospital and you get her sex scene. If that does not work you must have a bug. Sorry :(

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i'm using Windows 10 and i tried starting the game as admin, but nothing changes, and no, i got the same problem with previous versions of the game too, but it seems to have problems only with your game, because i played other RPGmaker games without problems, except this one :(
Could you try temporarily disabling your anti-virus? I wonder if that's blocking it.

How do you get past the gold room where you have to pick up a gold bar and place it on a tombstone?
Read some of the tombstones. You'll find out who is worthy of the gold.

How many hits does it take for the hood guy who shoots fire to die been at for like eight minutes.
Damage is dependent on your relationship with the character that is doing the damage. I.E if you have level 5 with Mrs Jennings when she is selected, she will do 5 damage. He has 50 life I believe.

I think I managed to softlock the game. I got caught by the ghost just as I was about to reach the exit point, and now every time I go to otherworld I'm trapped in the maze without any exits or crystals. Anyone else having this problem?
The patch I uploaded should fix that.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes