4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Im stuck with mom in the quest "next stepts" "mom is denying everything as normal. i should look for someone in the otherworld for ideas"

But i go there and i get nothing new, im now at the part where i think im in the last room and i have a blocked path to the left and another blocked path to the right.

Plz help :D
I think you need to progress a big with Neala- I think thats her name - the one with the white shirt that you meet at the Otherworld.

Reactions: Juanjobar

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i wish i could, but i cant even get the game to launch, it shuts down immediately after i try to open it;
i get this problem only with this game, other RPGmaker games run just fine without any issues :(
is there some kind of script or some way to modify some files in the game's folders so that it wont automatically launches on full-screen ?
can somebody help pls

someday

May 8, 2018
STUCK AT MOM PROGRESSION NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE IN THE OTHERWORLD PLEASE HELP...
Im stuck with mom in the quest "next stepts" "mom is denying everything as normal. i should look for someone in the otherworld for ideas"

But i go there and i get nothing new, im now at the part where i think im in the last room and i have a blocked path to the left and another blocked path to the right.

Plz help :D
Talk to Fred(blue haired kid) at school during lunch

Anuj

Jul 11, 2017
So i am stuck in the maze where there are stone pillars blocking my path, and me and Neala in the dream world are trying to run away from that white ghost lady... How do i proceed (i am including all the words i searched for, so that if someone like me searches this thread and one of you have answered, they dont remain stuck)
searched words: ghost dungeon maze white lady path block blocked path block path ghost lady stone pillars crucible inferno

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
So i am stuck in the maze where there are stone pillars blocking my path, and me and Neala in the dream world are trying to run away from that white ghost lady... How do i proceed (i am including all the words i searched for, so that if someone like me searches this thread and one of you have answered, they dont remain stuck)
searched words: ghost dungeon maze white lady path block blocked path block path ghost lady stone pillars crucible inferno
Well, you have to pick up the red orbs to open the path, if you don't see any red orbs you have the bugged version, look for the patch among the thread ^^

Anuj

Jul 11, 2017
Well, you have to pick up the red orbs to open the path, if you don't see any red orbs you have the bugged version, look for the patch among the thread ^^
ummm... i got the red orbs the first time... now i dont.... so what to do? is that a abugged version? iif so can i still use the patch??? honestly i have played a long time and dont wanna restart :(

damienb2

Jun 7, 2018
how to get fred to help with the camera scene in school with kaylee? as whenever i call her into the school i cant talk to her

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
ummm... i got the red orbs the first time... now i dont.... so what to do? is that a abugged version? iif so can i still use the patch??? honestly i have played a long time and dont wanna restart :(
Yeah it's the bugged version, you have the orbs the first try but if you die they bug and don't respawn, so you either have to clear it first try, or find the patch. sorry :(

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys can anyone remind me how to get Sydney's room key? I had to restart because I accidentally deleted my save files(old game folder) before I was able to transfer them

VZel

Jun 30, 2017
I'm stuck with Mrs. Amos at the beginning, it says that i need to text her at night but I dont have her number. What do I do?

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
You buy the camera at the tech store as for the room key, at dinner she will leave her door unlocked get it and go to the hardware store to copy it. With Ms Amos she tells you she left her number for your mom on the table after the first time you talked.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
may i ask if anyone have the walktrought or guide of this game? to know when be Purity/Corrupt for advance, since most times i get block and couldnt progress more with some characters, also no trigger the event/scene they just stand up there and cant interact, i would apreciate that...

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
The walkthrough was supposed to be handled by the cell phone, but it can be a bit too vague at times. If no one does one before the final version comes out I'll tackle it, it'll just take time.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes