4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Double the Fun* guys how do you get this scene? she tells me to get in trouble, but how?
You need to talk to fred during class, so miss Jennings gets pissed and gives you extra homework, all you have to do is not do it (basically just ignore that) and the next day go to school, she will give you detention for not doing it and call your mom ;)
There you go

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
You need to talk to fred during class, so miss Jennings gets pissed and gives you extra homework, all you have to do is not do it (basically just ignore that) and the next day go to school, she will give you detention for not doing it and call your mom ;)
There you go
Thanks

someday

May 8, 2018
where can I buy the camera? I am trying to progress on the Ms Amos and Mrs Jennings new home quest
Tech store after you unlock paymeon
Hey guys can anyone remind me how to get Sydney's room key? I had to restart because I accidentally deleted my save files(old game folder) before I was able to transfer them
i think you have to wait till evening when dizzy visits bottom right corner of her bed
Where I buy the camera and how do I make a video of mom and the teacher?
Tech store after you unlock paymeon
may i ask if anyone have the walktrought or guide of this game? to know when be Purity/Corrupt for advance, since most times i get block and couldnt progress more with some characters, also no trigger the event/scene they just stand up there and cant interact, i would apreciate that...
its up to you what path you want to take with each person you just have to stick with one per person

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I'm stuck in the palace. I got the key, persuaded succubus 1, dealt with the soul ruby and pummelled succubus 2. Where do I go from here?

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
in another world there is the sucube that runs behind me and the bars that close my way what should I do? I tried not to get caught but it never ends

THELIONMAN

Oct 14, 2019
hi guys im having issues with the save system, whereby after exiting the game all my save games are gone anyone have the same issue?

zura21

Aug 20, 2018
Could someone help me, How i can Babysitting with Neala ?, I Maxed Neala With Purity and Hearth 5 (Broken)

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Could someone help me, How i can Babysitting with Neala ?, I Maxed Neala With Purity and Hearth 5 (Broken)
First talk to Mom to go out, then text Neala right after to babysit. Do something or timeskip to the evening, and she'll be there.

koneraptor

Jun 28, 2018
I am stuck in kaylee route. She says drop somethings at her door (personal errand) and I don't know what to do next. The same Dialogue i am getting for a while. I am on corruption path. The phone has no info on her progress. And she has no other Dialogue on her talk function other then purity and corruption option. please help guys

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes