4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

klo360

Jul 4, 2018
so, i get stuck after unwillingly entering the otherworld. it's the scene where you have to jump down the hole. i just get stuck in the starting frame of the maze, i think. if i reload the autosave i'm stuck in the wall and can't move. any ideas?

damo66696

Aug 4, 2017
hello im having slight problem with kaylee i didn't see her when shes was fixing the toilets and went back the next day and wasn't there ive downloaded the patch and still cant progress her arc can any pls help

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
what i need to do in the room with the gost?i pickup 1 red sphere but i got cacht.when i got there - there no exit or red sphere or some thing.how complete this room?

defiantGoth

Mar 11, 2019
so, i get stuck after unwillingly entering the otherworld. it's the scene where you have to jump down the hole. i just get stuck in the starting frame of the maze, i think. if i reload the autosave i'm stuck in the wall and can't move. any ideas?
Not a clue, might as well start a new game seeing as it's so early into it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope they get all the sex scenes in the game and i truely wish for a scene in the pool bath area.

greenaroma

Feb 13, 2019
Anyone know how to beat Dominus?
I've been doing it for over an hour, but I can't finish it.

Why did you make it so difficult?

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know how to beat Dominus?
I've been doing it for over an hour, but I can't finish it.

Why did you make it so difficult?
It's really not that hard.

Have you actually turned on x-ray vision? What are your relationship levels like with your characters? (They do more damage the higher the higher level they are.)

Jul 5, 2017
for some reason i can't get past the second barrier, right after getting your first power and the maze with the rascal of a demon chasing you. Does anyone know what to do at this point?

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
for some reason i can't get past the second barrier, right after getting your first power and the maze with the rascal of a demon chasing you. Does anyone know what to do at this point?
so have u passed that demon chasing? u should talk to the statues or meet up with neala at the cafe and her apartment

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Hey so I just started this game and I'm completely lost. Is there some kind of quest menu ?

I finished the first day at school came back home and I have no idea where to go next, the map is a bit confusing :/

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes