4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
how do i even start kaylee's story? when i go to the shop she tells me she'll be available in the next build like in the former builds and then she doesn't want to talk to me, even in the bar
??? What settings are you using (long, short progression)? Could be a bug. Double-check the version/do Neala and Donna work properly?

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Am confuse like hell how do you even use the dream touch? The game dose not explain it well. Trying to do the Sister quest and is asking too use dream touch so I have no idea

Last edited:
Reactions: Thire

icering

Dec 1, 2017
From my playthrough, he only turns off the lights, if you get hit 3 times, so as long as you don't get hit by him you should be fine, and make sure to beat him up when a thirst icon shows up.
Then my save has a bug. Goap never lands a hit on me. The lanterns turn off each time he jumps.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Am confuse like hell how do you even use the dream touch? The game dose not explain it well. Trying to do the Sister quest and is asking too use dream touch so I have no idea
You need to go to her bedroom when she is sleeping and interact with her and it will give you the option to use it. To be able to get into her bedroom you need the key to her room which you can find under her bed when she is eating dinner.

Reactions: zerojack123

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
You need to go to her bedroom when she is sleeping and interact with her and it will give you the option to use it. To be able to get into her bedroom you need the key to her room which you can find under her bed when she is eating dinner.
Thanks I appreciate the help. That part of the game is not obvious and considering the quest log is not a big help when talking about it. Do you know how to get Ms Jennings address?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It says his answer in the text: “nu”, aka “no, you fucked up”.

In actuality, it’s a glitch in the Matrix / system, where N is a variable for a name, and U is a string of text based off of which flags and variables are set. For more complete help, list the actions taken, where you are, what you were trying to do, etc.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017

In actuality, it’s a glitch in the Matrix / system, where N is a variable for a name, and U is a string of text based off of which flags and variables are set. For more complete help, list the actions taken, where you are, what you were trying to do, etc.
Well, I mean, that's also the only text there ever is for Meridiana. Given, no one's not going to unlock interactions with her until endgame (I mean unless that's also a bug and there are other things to do with her during gameplay), but even then there's just no hint towards what, if anything, should be done to raise her relationship beyond '1'.

Feb 11, 2019
Has anybody else had an issue with getting stuck outside of the Pillars in the Temple of the False? I could not for the life of me get past the ghost that chases you and after repeatedly trying to figure out how to progress, got caught and kicked back into normal world, skipped time back to sleep, entered otherworld, then spawned outside of the ghost maze. Help?

Reactions: phillippe

someday

May 8, 2018

It's been like that since I started and I've completed most of the game

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Has anybody else had an issue with getting stuck outside of the Pillars in the Temple of the False? I could not for the life of me get past the ghost that chases you and after repeatedly trying to figure out how to progress, got caught and kicked back into normal world, skipped time back to sleep, entered otherworld, then spawned outside of the ghost maze. Help?
Don't know if that's the same place I found my player outside the walls but what worked for me was to walk around to a doorway between rooms and then enter there to get back inside the walls.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes