4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

RustyMcRustaton

Aug 21, 2017
Sucks the game doesn't work, the arts look interesting.
I managed to fix it, I used Chilly's byg fix here:

Then rebooted my machine and could get back in. This time I let Mrs Jennings storm off, then went off screen and then came back and the scene played out correctly.

beastfanger23

Apr 24, 2020
hi guys,

i have a problem in the otherworld. it's the scene where you should not get cought by the guardians. after i got caught, i got back, but now i am outside the playground, so i am in the black void and i cant get back. How do i fix this?

tamick88

Feb 6, 2019
Hi, first time poster (so everyone please be gentle)

I don't think you understand, or I'm not explaining it very well, so I'll break it down again. Anything like Patreon / Subscribestar (even this thing you are talking about with MrDots?) will have a report system. Payment processors will then put pressure on whatever platform to shut down any material they don't like. My own domain again would require some sort of payment processing like paypal and so the reports can go through that way. I've thought about this a lot and I'm telling you, due to the actions of some spiteful individuals here, UD can no longer be funded.
Have you considered creating your own domain with a cryptocurrency solution (like bitcoin)? Reading a bit through what's happened, I definitely couldn't blame you for moving on to other projects but if you did want to continue working on UD the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency would mean that there is no "payment processor", or any other central authority for that matter, that could prevent the payments from going through or kick you off (you would, of course, then cash out the cryptocurrency to the currency of your choice for personal use). This is, IMO, one of the main reasons that the protocol was created in the first place as banks and payment processors have ridiculous amounts of power; which is a discussion for another time, of course.

Again, I definitely don't blame you if you want to move on, I just saw that you had run into a problem and figured I'd offer a viable solution. Let me know if you have any questions :)

Macattack

May 3, 2017
sad to come back and see this canned. Can anyone help with the final uploud? wont start just keeps crashing

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 666511
i need help im trapped in the palace and i do not know what to do
you must not save on spots where the succubus/sentinels/guards whatever you wanna call them *patrol in front of you* otherwise you are gonna get softlocked in that same area and you will be forced to start a new game!

you gotta go to the very right side area and destroy the crystal in order to turn off those statues and move on =)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I have followed your advice but asks for a key, do you know where to find it?
on the main entrance when you get 3 succubus/demons/guards. take the top right entrance and you will see a hall.

be careful there's a succubus/demon/guard hidden somewhere in the walls so its recommended to save before to move on forward!

after you do many attempts and know what path you need to take to walk over, just head up to and pick up the key.

Reactions: AgentFakku

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Tagged as 'abandoned' but changelog says something about progressing to the end of the game?
Yeah, you could look at it as completed or abandoned, depending on what you wanted from the game. There are full routes for most of the characters, and a resolution for the main story as well. I don't know if Nergal planned to release anything other than a bugfix at this point. Most of his attention is on The Solarion Project now.

Personally, I managed to finish the game and enjoy it. I'm used to save-scumming, so didn't run into most of the bugs mentioned, except Kaylee's school visit stalling and a couple of image not found errors (but then I'd seen those scenes on previous playthroughs anyway). It's definitely still rough around the edges, but quite playable for the most part.

But with the project stalling in the middle, then modders taking over, then Nergal resuming development and retooling the game with more in-depth progression for each character, then the subsequent delays, there was a lot of expectation for much more content, and some folk feel shortchanged. It's true that the quality of art did fluctuate a bit (jumped up in quality for some of the 5-star scenes, then dropped again afterwards) but storywise, it works. Didn't pursue the mother or sister, so there may be some problems down those routes that I don't know about.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Tagged as 'abandoned' but changelog says something about progressing to the end of the game?
Theres alot of image errors in the current build, 2 or more girls I believe dont have dialogue in alot of scenes. Its very much a beta build. This games update history is long and filled with drama, lies, scandal and what not. As it stands now, you can play the main story to the end but odds are you are gonna hit a bug or multiple getting there so its not a "completed" game imo.

Mar 11, 2018
Theres alot of image errors in the current build, 2 or more girls I believe dont have dialogue in alot of scenes. Its very much a beta build. This games update history is long and filled with drama, lies, scandal and what not. As it stands now, you can play the main story to the end but odds are you are gonna hit a bug or multiple getting there so its not a "completed" game imo.
Was threesome between MC, sister and mom left out on the cutting board or still achievable? The background doesn't seem rendered...

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
If Nergal isn't working on this game anymore, what is he doing now? Has he vanished from the face of internet too, like those other developers as well?

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
game is not saving...I have download the the game with the "Mega-link", but I can not save my game. What is the problem, please help!

Last edited:

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
No one can tell me what I must do that I can save the game?
This is a pity, because the game looks interesting.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes