4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Correct Me if I'm wrong but doesn't she only have like 10 lines?
Not just lines, but scenes. The school scene, after school play scene, the rationale for showing up and starting to corrupt Mrs Amos. All of that would change if Allison was suddenly grades ahead. Most of all, it breaks continuity.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I remember Nergal had "Japanese milf" & "Indian milf" in his trello, any chance you guys can add them to the game? Maybe you could even add an Arab milf too. Man I'm getting ahead of myself but this community build is getting me excited. Here's some pics for inspiration. View attachment 29048 View attachment 29047 View attachment 29046
Don't get ahead of yourself Ms Taylor and grandma aren't even close to being done we need to focus on what we have or the project is going to be just everywhere and nothing is going to get done.

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
I really wish people stopped suggesting milfs, and would just help out in anyways they can to get done with the 2 current milfs,I mean we already have over like 10 milf suggestions...... We don't really need more suggestions atm

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I really wish people stopped suggesting milfs, and would just help out in anyways they can to get done with the 2 current milfs,I mean we already have over like 10 milf suggestions...... We don't really need more suggestions atm
What more is needed with the current milfs? I've scanned the previous pages but it looks like work is being done.

I think most of the existing dialogues were completed, I don't think I left any but I may be wrong. I have started talking on the Discord about the final storyline but that is right now just notes I put in a new branch of the UD Github.

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
What more is needed with the current milfs? I've scanned the previous pages but it looks like work is being done.

I think most of the existing dialogues were completed, I don't think I left any but I may be wrong. I have started talking on the Discord about the final storyline but that is right now just notes I put in a new branch of the UD Github.
Well ms Taylor is being worked on by chilly for grandma we only have the bust,we need someone to edit the house behind Peter's house that is empty make grandma's home,write the story for her,write her dialogue for her scenes,code the scenes (like her future park scene,etc)and make the art for her scenes ,pretty much all of her stuff lol that's why I was saying people need to stop suggesting milfs right and left, we literally do have around 10 milf suggestions just counted them.If you mean just vanilla game then yea most of its done I guess ,since no new art or updates since Nergal left.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
It's ok guys, those are just random suggestions >< I asked for a granny at some point and everyone seemed ok about it and know we're working on it ! (I can never thank you all enough for that btw) !

Just saying that it costs nothing to throw some ideas about new characters here and there even tho we already got tons of them x) It's part of what make the community active and dynamic after all.

But yeah, let's not get overwhelmed, one thing at a time

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Just a suggestion but what if we remade Ms. Amos's daughter Allison? Made her be in High School like Dizzy and Sidney, or even create another daughter for Ms. Amos?
As others have said, don't really need to be adding more characters before the current ones are built up more. Character bloat is never a good thing to see in a game. But, if you were going to go that route, I'd suggest that Ms. Amos' boyfriend Jonathon could have a daughter. Easier to insert at this point, since it's a completely new thing. Personally I think it'd be nice to have someone older than Sydney/Neala but younger than everyone else is. Early to mid twenties.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I agree that it would be better to focus on those two characters at the moment, better to go safe and do the things right than doing things incomplete, but it is just my personal opinion

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok wow ummm... I stopped looking at the forum to focus on the mod and now all of the sudden we have grandma? I won't kinkshame or whatever but my age range isn't all the way to old ladies. Would it be possible for someone to make a version without grandma just for me? I know I can just...ya know...ignore her but then I feel bad cause its like...i'm abandoning a sad old lady...please a version without her?

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Yea I agree focus on what we have at hand,if people keep suggesting milfs we are going to end up with 100,I know everyone wants a milf for their own fetishes,but Nergal even said it himself he was going to stop adding so many milfs because the work load to just make one is so much,plus the only person right now animating is chilly, duder makes the cool busts and Belmont mods some stuff,so there is no way in hell they going to even finish doing these 10-20 milfs by themselfs.

So people focus on the 2 we have stop suggesting that everyone should have moms,daughters,grandma's because who knows how much these volunteers can handle before they burn out like Nergal did.

Also very important I think the priority should be quality and now quantity I rather have 1 or 2 extra milfs,but well made and with good dialogue ,then 10 rushed characters just my personal opinion on this whole thing.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
The other point that we must consider is what meifeng said, the project just have 3 persons and it is a considerable amount of work for them and we are talking about 2 characters, it would be a huge amount of work with more characters, it is better to follow a safe pace and eventually do more.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Just a suggestion but what if we remade Ms. Amos's daughter Allison? Made her be in High School like Dizzy and Sidney, or even create another daughter for Ms. Amos?
Her daughter, right now, is big on the Pokedex stuff in UxL. But I'm leery on having her as a character that you target simply because what she's doing is already done by the characters you mentioned.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Ok wow ummm... I stopped looking at the forum to focus on the mod and now all of the sudden we have grandma? I won't kinkshame or whatever but my age range isn't all the way to old ladies. Would it be possible for someone to make a version without grandma just for me? I know I can just...ya know...ignore her but then I feel bad cause its like...i'm abandoning a sad old lady...please a version without her?
At this point, it's a GILF and the kinks (giggity) are there for you. If things go as mentioned, it'll take a while to get her and you can focus on others but having her there (if she is there) would certainly be a quest in itself to actually make her yours.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys Chilly here with some kinda bad news. Seems for every new character we add you'll have to make a new save file in order to properly interact with them. Using an old save file will glitch the game, you can still talk with the characters but their names won't appear in an dialogue box, and you won't be able to properly see their stats on the phone. This doesn't happen with Ms Taylor since she already existed to some degree in the game already but for grandma, yeah we getting this glitch with no real fix in sight. Because of this I think I wouldn't release Ms Taylor's stuff when it's done, instead releasing it alongside of Grandma's stuff once they are both completed, that why you guys don't have to worry about your progress with Ms Taylor going to waste as Grandma is being worked on, however everyone else's progress... yeah you get where I'm going. Sorry guys, I really wish I could fix this issue, but no matter what I learn about Ace and no matter what I do, nothing stops these glitches from happening.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here's the finished busts for Grandma.
Download:
(Fixed alien left hand version)
Duder I'm sorry but the busts are too big again DX They all have to be 960 x 960 to properly fit into the game

Reactions: duder1

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Hey guys Chilly here with some kinda bad news. Seems for every new character we add you'll have to make a new save file in order to properly interact with them. Using an old save file will glitch the game, you can still talk with the characters but their names won't appear in an dialogue box, and you won't be able to properly see their stats on the phone. This doesn't happen with Ms Taylor since she already existed to some degree in the game already but for grandma, yeah we getting this glitch with no real fix in sight. Because of this I think I wouldn't release Ms Taylor's stuff when it's done, instead releasing it alongside of Grandma's stuff once they are both completed, that why you guys don't have to worry about your progress with Ms Taylor going to waste as Grandma is being worked on, however everyone else's progress... yeah you get where I'm going. Sorry guys, I really wish I could fix this issue, but no matter what I learn about Ace and no matter what I do, nothing stops these glitches from happening.
All things considered, that's not too huge of a problem. Requires a few hours of gameplay, and that's about it. As long the actual modding doesn't hit any terrible snags I won't complain!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All things considered, that's not too huge of a problem. Requires a few hours of gameplay, and that's about it. As long the actual modding doesn't hit any terrible snags I won't complain!
As long as someone can make a version of Mrs Jennings ride scene so that it's Ms Taylor for me I doubt we'd hit any real snags, shit's got so many frames XD

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes