4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@MystZER0 can probably give you a hand in the mapping he has done some good maps.
So That would make it faster so we can have grandma fuck all over town.
I can ask, but I still need help making the scenes for Ms Taylor, I'm currently working on the BJ scene but I need someone else to make the Mrs Jennings ride scene for her that everyone wants, if not again I'll have to go with Kaylee's which is quicker to make, not to mention I have one more scene to make after that. DX

Sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining guys, you just gotta admit when you need help and ask right?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
That's a nice little mechanic to gain rep to begin with.
Well, the process could be a slow corruption by first taking out the trash as well as doing odd jobs for granma. But they could be tinged with some kind of hint that granma's a freak. Maybe she sends you to the store and you buy her something that seems innocent. But when she opens it outside of your view it's something XXX rated.

Then there could be her going out to bingo night with a sweater with an open cleavage which gets Mr Johnson to buy her tickets. With a travel theme, as you do more for her, she gets more energy to do for you.

Just my .02 cents...

Reactions: blacksage

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Well, the process could be a slow corruption by first taking out the trash as well as doing odd jobs for granma. But they could be tinged with some kind of hint that granma's a freak. Maybe she sends you to the store and you buy her something that seems innocent. But when she opens it outside of your view it's something XXX rated.

Then there could be her going out to bingo night with a sweater with an open cleavage which gets Mr Johnson to buy her tickets. With a travel theme, as you do more for her, she gets more energy to do for you.

Just my .02 cents...
Well her being a freak already kinda defeats the purpose of corrupting her I think in my opinion kinda like urbandemonfans idea more,its more satisfying corrupting someone who is more on the innocent side and turning her to a crazed sex milf just my opinion,that's why Mrs Jennings corruption was so satisfying and found dizzyss corruption so boring.

Reactions: jcamby

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Well her being a freak kinda defeats the purpose of corrupting her I think in my opinion kinda like urbandemonfans idea more
Subtle hints. Nothing more. Like she's hiding it. I think of it that she's struggling to find a release and doesn't know she wants the D until Peter starts doing it.

She doesn't really get like this but the corruption makes her more prone to it. That's what I mean.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Subtle hints. Nothing more. Like she's hiding it. I think of it that she's struggling to find a release and doesn't know she wants the D until Peter starts doing it.

She doesn't really get like this but the corruption makes her more prone to it. That's what I mean.
That was my idea as well. She's a widow and hasn't had sex in a long while, yet she has urges, and either longs for a wild youth, or secretly wants to be wild now since she never has been. The Player seizes on that innate kernel of perversion and builds it up through compliments, flirting, etc.

Aug 25, 2017

At first I though you meant she be like Sarah or dizzy that want and seduce Peter but after that explanation I see what you mean and I like the idea,especially how Peter seducing her will make her crave for sex and the hints are to complement how she has no had sex in a long time.As long as she is not one of those flirty characters from the very beginning(sarah,dizzy,kaylee) I think it's fine,it's way more fun to awaken their sex thirst through seducing and time.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I personally think there should be hints about it,but Peter has to work his ass off doing stuff for her and complementing her,in order for her to even see him as a potential person to give her the cock that she needs.I want to see her changing the way she sees and feels about peter at first seeing him as her grandson, to later seeing him as a person that she can release her urges with.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
That was my idea as well. She's a widow and hasn't had sex in a long while, yet she has urges, and either longs for a wild youth, or secretly wants to be wild now since she never has been. The Player seizes on that innate kernel of perversion and builds it up through compliments, flirting, etc.
I actually think that would justify her having the need for double the hearts too. Since she needs to be revved up into the mood, her engines start a bit further from the finish line. But as mentioned, it's a wild ride once it gets going.

I know the standard is to have 10 hearts, but I think hers should be spread out a bit more. Skip one beat and have her contemplate it and the implications. Maybe she gives a story about back in her day she was a cocktease and that justifies this. Iunno if that makes sense or not, but what do you all think about it?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Wouldn't it be better if the Grandma was actually the one going toward the Hero ?

I mean, I'm not a huge fan of corruption although I can understand why you guys like it...

But this character, it's a "grandma", the archetype of the caring-loving nursing character that love to spoil her boys. I'd find it way more interesting for her to be teasing and/or seducing the hero instead of just going "hey grandma wanna fuck ?". It would build more sexual tension that way.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Wouldn't it be better if the Grandma was actually the one going toward the Hero ?

I mean, I'm not a huge fan of corruption although I can understand why you guys like it...

But this character, it's a "grandma", the archetype of the caring-loving nursing character that love to spoil her boys. I'd find it way more interesting for her to be teasing and/or seducing the hero instead of just going "hey grandma wanna fuck ?". It would build more sexual tension that way.
No that's just unnatural and weird grandma hiting on you is awkward plus boring in my opinion,it makes more sense being the little pervert that you are you seduce her with your power corrupt her,and if you don't like corruption then you my friend are playing the wrong game the whole game is based on that ,hell even the story main plot is based on corruption lol.

Reactions: MystZER0

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Ungawas and urbandemonfan ideas are the best when it comes to grandma's story.

Grandma should not be flirting with you,Peter should be the one trying to get her to fuck that's way more interesting plot wise, then oh look at here a perverted grandma, who will act like boring ass dizzy or Sarah God I hated their story lines they where so uninteresting.

Plus it makes way more sense since this games theme is about corrupting milfs and making them do what you want, turning them from innocent ladies to total sluts.

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017

There is nothing to seduce,Peter is already a pervert its too much of a boring(poor plot) in my opinion.I personally agree with the others it's way better if Peter is the one seducing his grandma to get her do what he wants.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
No that's just unnatural and weird grandma hiting on you is awkward plus boring in my opinion,it makes more sense being the little pervert that you are you seduce her with your power corrupt her,and if you don't like corruption then you my friend are playing the wrong game the whole game is based on that ,hell even the story main plot is based on corruption lol.
It's ok dude I respect your idea. Although your statement is not entirely true : I love this game because if you only play as purity, there's almost no corruption, hypnosis, or forcing stuff or whatever. That's what I like about it

As it states in the game "the power is more like a strong suggestion"

Ungawas and urbandemonfan ideas are the best when it comes to grandma's story.

Grandma should not be flirting with you,Peter should be the one trying to get her to fuck that's way more interesting plot wise, then oh look at here a perverted grandma, who will act like boring ass dizzy or Sarah God I hated their story lines they where so uninteresting.

Plus it makes way more sense since this games theme is about corrupting milfs and making them do what you want, turning them from innocent ladies to total sluts.
well, that's personal of course, but I absolutely love Sarah and Dizzy especially for that. I think it's way more interesting. personal tastes

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes