4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I vote actual grandma and for her she could just moved to the city with your grandpa or came to your house,though that dialogue is awkward as heck why would mom and Peter act like they fucking and telling grandma it doesn't make much sense maybe someone can come up with some good story and dialogue for her
Well you unlock the babysitting option via Dizzy and at that point you'd already have some scenes with Mom done, which is why she makes the rambunctious comment, and that's why things would play out like that, but forget it I'm already changing it

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I think if she just moved to the city regardless of if it's in Peter house or her own house it would be better option,then to just make her babysit you from the start it's just kind of weird ,

I think that's something that should be unlocked later on plus it be kind of cliche,it's better if the story for her revolves around something else then just babysitting to make it more interesting.

One thing I do suggest for anybody that decides taking up writing dialogue for mom or grandma please don't over do the affection they have towards Peter ,because then it just makes it seem like they treat Peter like a little kid,they should be just normal towards him no cute nicknames or mushy stuff like that or it just gets kinda cringy.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay based on your suggestions this is how I coded it for when you met Grandma, only happens on Sundays in the kitchen, any suggestions on what to add or change (note that last script line is a placeholder till I figure out how to give Grandma a proper character number like everyone else)

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I vote actual grandma and for her she could just moved to the city with your grandpa or came to your house,though that dialogue is awkward as heck why would mom and Peter act like they fucking and telling grandma it doesn't make much sense maybe someone can come up with some good story and dialogue for her
Just have her be a widow, simpler that way.

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
I say grandma should have her own place where you can visit her everyday to get points ,and it would be cool if you could fuck her in different part of town too like the bar,park,alley behind your house just some suggestions,would be hot to just fuck her in more then 1 place and make little events for every place.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
maybe she came to the city because that where she meet grandpa and when he pasted away grandma wanted to come back to pay respects and decides to stay for peter. maybe we can convert the house next to amos to grandma's and make it for sale until she moves in. or maybe it was their summer home and after the death of grandpa she decides to move close to family. maybe she can also a lusty old fox who goes after peter instead of peter being the usual one to go in for the kill. if you want i can design a house layout for her home if you want
Post edit: also the colored version looks pretty good. i think some people wanted her to have silver or grey hair but i'm really digging the blonde and it will help show how she's related to peter's mom's side of the family

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Let's stick to just Ms Taylor and Grandma first, once they are done we can add more characters
I agree.
Also, it would require some idea of how that (highly hypothetical) aunt would differ from the mother, grandma and sister. In my opinion, all the female characters need some unique "hook" or trope to make them worth adding. Maybe she's a bit more wild and jetsetting than your mother - but that's just a random idea for potentially way later.

One thing I do suggest for anybody that decides taking up writing dialogue for mom or grandma please don't over do the affection they have towards Peter ,because then it just makes it seem like they treat Peter like a little kid,they should be just normal towards him no cute nicknames or mushy stuff like that or it just gets kinda cringy.
I mean, if there's a single character who could get away with being overly affectionate towards the main character, surely it would be his grandma? I don't mean overdoing it or anything, but a nickname here and there, insisting on hugs, overly praising, etc. are pretty staple things for grandmas to do. Up to people to consider, of course.

MaskedOne

Jul 21, 2017
Now that there's a grandma makes me hope that somewhere in the future we get a threesome scene with the Mom and Sydney, Mom and Grandma, or Grandma and Sydney like the Mrs. Jennings and Mom Threesome but on the kitchen table

Reactions: Cadam Warlock

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Coloured.
I know we said grey hair earlier in the thread, but I thought since we're making it's Peter's grandma to have the hair match Mom & Sydney. Colours aren't final however, maybe suggest some different colour palettes?
She undoubtedly looks great (seriously, your coloring is on point), but it would be interesting to see her with greyish/whitish hair just for a comparison.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Now that there's a grandma makes me hope that somewhere in the future we get a threesome scene with the Mom and Sydney, Mom and Grandma, or Grandma and Sydney like the Mrs. Jennings and Mom Threesome but on the kitchen table
if grandma is a lusty ol gal than she could have a stap-on and we can have a whole family foursome

Reactions: blacksage

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
maybe she came to the city because that where she meet grandpa and when he pasted away grandma wanted to come back to pay respects and decides to stay for peter. maybe we can convert the house next to amos to grandma's and make it for sale until she moves in. or maybe it was their summer home and after the death of grandpa she decides to move close to family. maybe she can also a lusty old fox who goes after peter instead of peter being the usual one to go in for the kill. if you want i can design a house layout for her home if you want
I agree with making the house behind their's hers, not sure now to make it for sale, but I can set it so that it opens up for the main character after you meet Grandma, I'll change up her dialogue so that during the first meeting she'll mention moving in closer cause of MC's accident

Oct 15, 2017
I like the idea someone said about having sex with grandma in different parts of the city.
I personally liked that the most about this game that you can fuck the milfs in public places and just overall places around the city.

I also like the idea of the grandma being a sex crazed lady but I don't think she should come on to peter,I think it's way more interesting if Peter seduces grandma until she falls and starts loving sex again because she hasn't had it in so long.

I just personally dislike characters that already give it up for Peter easy and want him because to me the fun is corrupting them.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a comparison with grey hair
Grey looks better to me.

Also I coded it so the house behind MC's has a door, it's locked and will open once you met Grandma, can do much more until we have a map for the inside of house itself

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes