4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Speaking of the hypothetical GILF character, I remembered that Glassfish did an unfinished comic about Mrs. Claus. That could suit the bill we're looking for.

EDIT: How do you attach images without them becoming huge images in the post? Eh, I'll just link them.

My only misgiving is the hairstyle. I think I'd prefer the stereotypical "grandma" or "librarian" hairstyle with the hair tied in the back and a bob.

Like this:

I get if that's a bit too much old lady for some people, but I'm just trying to work with the trope to its fullest.
I like the idea of Mrs Claus being used as the base for the granny character, but maybe change her outfit to that of the granny from the Hot Milk comic (having her be all Christmas themed would be a bit out of place), the hair seems like a good idea, we could use Lisa's hair as a base to get it to that style if needed when drawing it out

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
I like the idea of Mrs Claus being used as the base for the granny character, but maybe change her outfit to that of the granny from the Hot Milk comic (having her be all Christmas themed would be a bit out of place), the hair seems like a good idea, we could use Lisa's hair as a base to get it to that style if needed when drawing it out
I could edit this, any other suggestions?

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Not that I can think of, atm.

I guess let her have white or grey hair, or at least something greyish in it.

EDIT: Would it be possible to do a version with small crow's feet (aka smiling wrinkles) at the outer side of her eyes? Just a small detail to see if they add or detract from the portrait.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Yes ! God, we're going to have shota/GILF action :FeelsGoodMan: that's the fucking best.

For the haircut, both tied back and longer are fine I think as long as they're grey (not too long tho of course).

But I really insist on adding eyes and mouth/cheek wrinkles ! That's what gives grannies their natural charm (not too much of course >< the idea is not to make them look like 90yo)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I could edit this, any other suggestions?
I'd say try to make it so it looks like a mixture of these two characters images, like have it be Ms. Claus body and face but with Hot Milk granny's outfit (the full comic makes it look like she's wearing a grey skirt, but I'd prefer maybe giving her sweat pants). With whitish grey hair, again likely styled similarly to Lisa's to get that bun look, and a few wrinkles, A FEW please and thanks dude/dudette. Once that is done I'll probably make a scene or two of her, but wait on the coding till the other guy working on maps is done.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
WAIT GUYS! SERIOUS QUESTIONS!

Before I start mapping out how her story goes I gotta ask, should she be just a random old lady or be Peter's actual grandma?

Reactions: sagela

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ACTUAL GRANDMA !

god i hate myself sometimes

BUT ACTUAL GRANDMA STILL
Don't worry I'm for actual grandma too, I'd say lets see what choice gets first to 5 people choosing it before we start her story, right now we'll just say actual grandma has 1 and leave my opinion out of it for now since people are probably still mad at me for not adding cuck stuff for Ms Taylor XD

Reactions: Cadam Warlock

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the feedback guys, fixed it up slightly, might start colouring (?)
Holy shit dude xD perfect

Don't worry I'm for actual grandma too, I'd say lets see what choice gets first to 5 people choosing it before we start her story, right now we'll just say actual grandma has 1 and leave my opinion out of it for now since people are probably still mad at me for not adding cuck stuff for Ms Taylor XD
Well.... you count as someone :test: I'd say we're at 2 right now :tf:

Reactions: ChillyScholar

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
Yep, don't want to spend time making this if people don't want it.
I'll start the busts if others are fine with this character.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes