4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Sorry I've been away. Going to be a while until I can get back to work on this stuff. Dealing with a moderately severe neck injury. Sorry all.

Reactions: sagela

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Hello everybody. Sorry fot being away for so long. I been caught up with school as well other issues. For a short while i didn't have a key board but now that i got a working one and my setup back, i can try to make more parallaxes but there currently not much for me to do. I will try finishing the night versions of amos, lisa and sara's. I should have them finished by this weekend. I also trying to come up with ideas for the progression of the story. You can check my story ideas or post your Ideas, custom resources or anything else not ready for github in this . It was made with an account no one uses so it can hold up to 15 GB of data freely. I really want to get started on some maps for other world and the story but i can't start until i get a better idea of what everyone wants to do for the story.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Hello everybody. Sorry fot being away for so long. I been caught up with school as well other issues. For a short while i didn't have a key board but now that i got a working one and my setup back, i can try to make more parallaxes but there currently not much for me to do. I will try finishing the night versions of amos, lisa and sara's. I should have them finished by this weekend. I also trying to come up with ideas for the progression of the story. You can check my story ideas or post your Ideas, custom resources or anything else not ready for github in this . It was made with an account no one uses so it can hold up to 15 GB of data freely. I really want to get started on some maps for other world and the story but i can't start until i get a better idea of what everyone wants to do for the story.
Oh that's nice we really needed someone to work on the houses and all that mapping jazz glad you are back

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Oh that's nice we really needed someone to work on the houses and all that mapping jazz glad you are back
all the houses parallaxes arr basiaclly finished for now and there only for houses in the game as of now. I was think we could make a gated community for some of the characters, such as Ms.Taylor and nurse donna. But we can simple add more floors to the apartment and place everyone knew in there if we want to be lazy
P.s. sorry for the edited post. I accidently pressed post after Taylor

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
btw, I know it's a bit random, but does anyone know where to get started with RPG Maker Ace ? I bought it yesterday and I have no idea how to use it and have no experience...

Anyone to give me some tips ? Or show me if there are good tutorials out there ?

I searched a bit on the "tutorial" sub-thread on this site, but it's mostly very specific stuff (that I don't even understand) but nothing for begginers

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
btw, I know it's a bit random, but does anyone know where to get started with RPG Maker Ace ? I bought it yesterday and I have no idea how to use it and have no experience...

Anyone to give me some tips ? Or show me if there are good tutorials out there ?

I searched a bit on the "tutorial" sub-thread on this site, but it's mostly very specific stuff (that I don't even understand) but nothing for begginers
This girl thought me a lot of how to use it but i learned more from playing RPG maker games and understanding the limitations og the software. If you ever have any questions i will try to answer them to the best of my abilities.
P.s. Echo607's videos are more about how to create a game instead of modifying. But messing around with the software and gaining experience is the best way to learn. I also recommend learning ruby if you want to learn how to make your own scripts or edit other's.
P.p.s.
Make sure you have a back up copy of the system folder for urban demons because everytime you change a single thing with RPG maker VX ace, It mess up the new resolution manager nergal install before leaving. I'm not sure if someone patched it on github but keep a copy of the folder just in case

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
all the houses parallaxes arr basiaclly finished for now and there only for houses in the game as of now. I was think we could make a gated community for some of the characters, such as Ms.Taylor and nurse donna. But we can simple add more floors to the apartment and place everyone knew in there if we want to be lazy
P.s. sorry for the edited post. I accidently pressed post after Taylor
I though about that too,just putting them in the apartment that would save some mayor time instead of just making houses and stuff,but up to you since I got no idea how to even use rpg maker.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I though about that too,just putting them in the apartment that would save some mayor time instead of just making houses and stuff,but up to you since I got no idea how to even use rpg maker.
I'm not the greatest for map design but i put in effort into my designs. The partments are basically cut and pasted houses but i'm willing to create a gated community but creating such a place will take a while. If we create it, it will give us more room for characters to be add into the game

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
This girl thought me a lot of how to use it but i learned more from playing RPG maker games and understanding the limitations og the software. If you ever have any questions i will try to answer them to the best of my abilities.
P.s. Echo607's videos are more about how to create a game instead of modifying. But messing around with the software and gaining experience is the best way to learn. I also recommend learning ruby if you want to learn how to make your own scripts or edit other's.
P.p.s.
Make sure you have a back up copy of the system folder for urban demons because everytime you change a single thing with RPG maker VX ace, It mess up the new resolution manager nergal install before leaving. I'm not sure if someone patched it on github but keep a copy of the folder just in case
Thx dude ! I'll check it out. Yeah I'm only starting, I still got to fiddle around with everything and see how it works.

(god this girl is annoying >< I'll try to stick to just clicking everywhere and see for myself for now).

Also, Ruby is the programm that allows you to write and run more complex scripts right ? Is it complicated to learn ?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Thx dude ! I'll check it out. Yeah I'm only starting, I still got to fiddle around with everything and see how it works.

(god this girl is annoying >< I'll try to stick to just clicking everywhere and see for myself for now).

Also, Ruby is the programm that allows you to write and run more complex scripts right ? Is it complicated to learn ?
Well if you don't like the girl it easier to just watch the development of an rpg to see what people do. Also not sure how hard it is to learn ruby coding but i have a friend who used it before

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
What version of RPGM is (or was...) used for Urban Demons in the first place ?

I have RPG Maker vx ace but I've just seen that RPGM MX was tha latest version. Is it still worth to use VX Ace even tho it's not the latest version ? Also, do "every" version of RPGM uses Ruby ? Or just the VX Ace version ?

Yeah I know It's not the right place to ask this, but since you're there ><.... I'll stop with the questions sry

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017

I have RPG Maker vx ace but I've just seen that RPGM MX was tha latest version. Is it still worth to use VX Ace even tho it's not the latest version ? Also, do "every" version of RPGM uses Ruby ? Or just the VX Ace version ?

Yeah I know It's not the right place to ask this, but since you're there ><.... I'll stop with the questions sry
Rpg maker MV uses java script and has a high resolution for sprites

U

User_135940

I will try finishing the night versions of amos, lisa and sara's.
Do we need night versions of the the houses? I wasn't aware that was a thing.

I have RPG Maker vx ace but I've just seen that RPGM MX was tha latest version. Is it still worth to use VX Ace even tho it's not the latest version ?
You NEED to use VX Ace in order to mod Urban Demons. MV and VX Ace are incompatible with one another.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm not sure if we need a gated community specifically, but it would be nice to have a separate residential area for some characters. A fancier villa area would be nice to house Ms. Taylor and Neala's mother in. Possibly also the hypothetical GILF character we've been talking about. Not so sure about Donna though. As a nurse she's probably not making enough to be neighbors with those.

Additionally, we could also look into housing the Park Milfs in the residential district that's already there (together with Mrs. Jennings and that other one I forget). Since these are row houses we could just duplicate the insides and change some very minor details. It would open up additional encounters and scenes, as well as being something Nergal planned to do, I think.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Speaking of the hypothetical GILF character, I remembered that Glassfish did an unfinished comic about Mrs. Claus. That could suit the bill we're looking for.

EDIT: How do you attach images without them becoming huge images in the post? Eh, I'll just link them.

My only misgiving is the hairstyle. I think I'd prefer the stereotypical "grandma" or "librarian" hairstyle with the hair tied in the back and a bob.

Like this:

I get if that's a bit too much old lady for some people, but I'm just trying to work with the trope to its fullest.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes