4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Whoops, fixed
Download:
Thanks man, already tested it out and it works fine. Could we count on you to work your magic to fix up the designs of any future characters we add like you did with Ms Taylor? And for the people that download this rename the Ms Taylor3 image to Ms Taylor-3 before transferring it to the game's files.

Could I request someone do some work on the eyelids and eyebrows my very much WIP scene? I'm making a base template so that anyone could modify any character to it.
Bubble do you still have a version of this with glasses? If so could you make a version of it that is Ms Taylor, already got an idea of storyline down for it if you do.

I know everyone is focusing on Ms Taylor right now, but I'd like to ask a serious question...

Anyone really want a story or just more girls right now?

The big stuff, ya know?
What exactly do you mean? Story as in just adding more to what's already there or like adding it along with the new girls, cause I'm working on both scenes and coding the game right now so that the scenes will appear normally during gameplay.

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
Great work, but I've run into a small problem, most likely user error. I added the Mom Dinner Ride and Sarah Ride scenes in ACE and now the game is super zoomed in, and I still can't seem to see them in the selection room options. Anyone have any idea where I might have messed up? I went into variable, and followed the picture.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Great work, but I've run into a small problem, most likely user error. I added the Mom Dinner Ride and Sarah Ride scenes in ACE and now the game is super zoomed in, and I still can't seem to see them in the selection room options. Anyone have any idea where I might have messed up? I went into variable, and followed the picture.
The zoomed in thing is NOT an error on your part, it's Nergal's fault for using a modded file when making the game. Copy this file into your System folder and it'll fix it, keep an extra version of it somewhere so you can always copy it and replace the one in the System folder whenever you make edits using Ace. Could you post a pic of the edit event menu, I can probably figure out what's wrong from there.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
By the way for those curious, yes I have indeed entered my modding hell, send me Granny Shota comics and mods so I can survive this ordeal XD

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
The zoomed in thing is NOT an error on your part, it's Nergal's fault for using a modded file when making the game. Copy this file into your System folder and it'll fix it, keep an extra version of it somewhere so you can always copy it and replace the one in the System folder whenever you make edits using Ace. Could you post a pic of the edit event menu, I can probably figure out what's wrong from there.
Ah, thank you. Here's what I got. I'll admit, I know next to nothing about ACE so this is probably something dumb on my part. The dialogue and scenes should be in their respective folders, perhaps I've entered the wrong menu when writing the scene titles?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
What exactly do you mean? Story as in just adding more to what's already there or like adding it along with the new girls, cause I'm working on both scenes and coding the game right now so that the scenes will appear normally during gameplay.
More or less the game and an explanation for the powers. I've got a few ideas on the demon stuff but I haven't seen a few people that were working on the story recently. I'm still going through the UxL and UD stuff for story ideas but it's kind of hard if you're the only one bouncing ideas off yourself.

I'm not trying to stop anyone from getting in the mood to do anything different, just gauging what people want in the game and where they want to go for now.

Reactions: MystZER0

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Porta
I know everyone is focusing on Ms Taylor right now, but I'd like to ask a serious question...

Anyone really want a story or just more girls right now?

The big stuff, ya know?
I personally feel that the mayor story like the whole conflict and stuff can wait a bit,right now I feel like working on adding the characters that Nergal left undone is a more important.

Also we should focus on finding a person that can write and code all this new stuff, to be put in game like making houses for the girls that don't have one yet and making story/ events for all of this new art,because I feel like just playing the scenes on the secret room is a bit of a let down then having events and dialogue to trigger them is much more satisfying.

So in conclusion if there is any story that needs to be worked on right now I think it should be the events of the new art and such so they dont get stuck in the secret room for ever as just random scenes with no backstory,but this is just what I think personally.

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
Right now I am trying to fix my downloaded F95 version by getting some fixes off 8chan version like Ms Amos night scene. Now I am interested since there is a placeholder for Sarah and Lisa's houses. Does anybody have any idea of how those houses would be? If it happens to have a parallaxes already, may I try to apply them to see for myself? I hope I could contribute so that is the only way I think I could help during my free time.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
More or less the game and an explanation for the powers. I've got a few ideas on the demon stuff but I haven't seen a few people that were working on the story recently. I'm still going through the UxL and UD stuff for story ideas but it's kind of hard if you're the only one bouncing ideas off yourself.

I'm not trying to stop anyone from getting in the mood to do anything different, just gauging what people want in the game and where they want to go for now.
Oh now I get it yeah, I agree we should get to working on that and well eventually finishing the game and @meifeng I think I can actually start coding the scenes to play normally right now, I just need someone to agree to test out files I send out once it's done

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
In my opinion I don't really care how they got their powers or the backstory to the game,all I care about is new milfs mods and new events for them no gonna lie lol

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ah, thank you. Here's what I got. I'll admit, I know next to nothing about ACE so this is probably something dumb on my part. The dialogue and scenes should be in their respective folders, perhaps I've entered the wrong menu when writing the scene titles?
Doesn't look like you actually added it into the show choices part. Right click on the second show choices line and select Edit. This will open a new Menu. On the blank line type in Ride or something to let you know what the scene is that press okay. Then right click and copy one of the lines that says script any will do. Then right click under where it says Ride or whatever you put then copy. Right click the new line, press edit, delete what's there and add in play_scene("mom-dinner-ride",783,2). Press okay, save your changes and boom should work now.

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Right now I am trying to fix my downloaded F95 version by getting some fixes off 8chan version like Ms Amos night scene. Now I am interested since there is a placeholder for Sarah and Lisa's houses. Does anybody have any idea of how those houses would be? If it happens to have a parallaxes already, may I try to apply them to see for myself? I hope I could contribute so that is the only way I think I could help during my free time.
You can try to create them and that would be a huge help if you could fix ms Amos at night event and stuff that the 8chan patch has made to this version,I tried merging them earlier but made a buggy mess hopefully you can fix the stuff here that 8 Chan already fixed then our version would become 1 ultimate version.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just need to re-color 2 more frames (actually 8 but each frame simply repeats 4 times) and this scene sans cum will be complete, I'll finish it and work on the blowjob scene along with coding in the morning cause it's past midnight here

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
woah i totally gave up on this after Nergal quit but im so hyped that ppl are actually modding it. is the mod that yall are working up for download here called Fan Made Mod/Patch ?

Aug 25, 2017
Just want to thank everyone who is working on the game, it makes me happy to see that people are not letting the game die and are making content for it,just a big thank you from my part!

Reactions: Crawdaddy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Still up messing with coding, made it so nothing happens when you try to talk to Ms Taylor after the first scene I made with her, that means it won't repeat so I'm actually making progress guys! :D

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
not being nitpicky but the outline for most of those fan made scene need to be thinner...

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes