4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Guys she's just Ms Taylor not Mrs so she's not married. Plus... I don't like the cuck stuff so sorry DX

Alright looks like I will be using Mrs Jenning's ride scene instead of Kaylee's and Ms Amos' blowjob scene. I like the idea of using Mrs Jenning's titfuck scene for her. Either that will be an afternoon scene like the doggy one or unlocked along with the bj one, I'll let you guys decide. If I did do a frontal scene I'd go with Sarah's since I personally dislike Dizzy's, but I'll work on that after the now 5 we got for now. I'm unsure how to add houses and stuff to the map so that idea has to stay in the back-burner for now. Thanks for the feed back guys, was waiting for a lot before starting this all up. I'll try to keep everyone updated as things progress, just with individual images though no full scenes till it's all done.

Oct 15, 2017
Guys she's just Ms Taylor not Mrs so she's not married. Plus... I don't like the cuck stuff so sorry DX

Alright looks like I will be using Mrs Jenning's ride scene instead of Kaylee's and Ms Amos' blowjob scene. I like the idea of using Mrs Jenning's titfuck scene for her. Either that will be an afternoon scene like the doggy one or unlocked along with the bj one, I'll let you guys decide. If I did do a frontal scene I'd go with Sarah's since I personally dislike Dizzy's, but I'll work on that after the now 5 we got for now. I'm unsure how to add houses and stuff to the map so that idea has to stay in the back-burner for now. Thanks for the feed back guys, was waiting for a lot before starting this all up. I'll try to keep everyone updated as things progress, just with individual images though no full scenes till it's all done.
Sounds solid to me thanks for your work,I think it should be an afternoon event,lastly I agree Sarahs frontal scene is much better.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017

My vote goes to an Afternoon event and thanks for having consideration on adding sarahs,Amos and jennings scenes picks for Ms Taylor, they are some really good scenes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yay finally someone will mod Sarahs toilet fuck scene!! I'm hyped love that scene to death!
Don't get to excited that scene would come way after all the other stuff I have planned is done, if anyone else wants to edit that specific scene themselves in the meantime go for it

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Realized I'll have to make a version of Mrs Jennings Orgasm part of the scene for the cum scene..... I'm just not gonna do that and make a new cum scene for Ms Taylor, I need to take some short cuts, this work load is heavy enough k thanks bye

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Don't get to excited that scene would come way after all the other stuff I have planned is done, if anyone else wants to edit that specific scene themselves in the meantime go for it
No worries I got time,just do your thing I'll wait patiently just happy someone will work on it eventually.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Redrew some of Chilly's work.
Also did the nude busts
Download:
THANK YOU FOR THE NUDES! The shading on the bust looks so much more fitting for the game, I suggest everyone use these instead of mine in all honesty. Can I go ahead and add these to my mod when it's done? Please!!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Redrew some of Chilly's work.
Also did the nude busts
Download:
God damn, I don't know why I didn't see this before now, but that is some excellent work.

This all-voluntary team we've got going is doing some fine work, thanks a lot guys.

Realized I'll have to make a version of Mrs Jennings Orgasm part of the scene for the cum scene..... I'm just not gonna do that and make a new cum scene for Ms Taylor, I need to take some short cuts, this work load is heavy enough k thanks bye
Hey man, you've done a great job already, don't put more on yourself than you feel you can handle.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
God damn, I don't know why I didn't see this before now, but that is some excellent work.

This all-voluntary team we've got going is doing some fine work, thanks a lot guys.

Hey man, you've done a great job already, don't put more on yourself than you feel you can handle.
If I was going by that mindset I'd be using Kaylee's ride instead XD

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Could I request someone do some work on the eyelids and eyebrows my very much WIP scene? I'm making a base template so that anyone could modify any character to it.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I know everyone is focusing on Ms Taylor right now, but I'd like to ask a serious question...

Anyone really want a story or just more girls right now?

The big stuff, ya know?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes