4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
So, guys, I get to text 'double bj' to Sarah but when I go to the toilet it's just her and no Lisa.. Is this a bug?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
For the grandma character, I was thinking more of something like an old granny with old fashion hairstyle etc... not necessarily glasses (i mean why not), but more like something that "looks" like an older woman.

The picture of the woman with the glasses still looks quite "young" and she looks overall more like some kind of "library-woman" than a grandma.

When I say a woman that "looks" like a grandma I mean stuff like adding wrinkles (not too much of course but just to show that she's old), less "dynamic" face, and eyes that bent downward, like you know, the "tilt" towards the grounds, which gives an impression of "older-wise lady". And of course grey hair !

I'll try to find more stuff and example of what I'm talking about later

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
For the grandma character, I was thinking more of something like an old granny with old fashion hairstyle etc... not necessarily glasses (i mean why not), but more like something that "looks" like an older woman.

The picture of the woman with the glasses still looks quite "young" and she looks overall more like some kind of "library-woman" than a grandma.

When I say a woman that "looks" like a grandma I mean stuff like adding wrinkles (not too much of course but just to show that she's old), less "dynamic" face, and eyes that bent downward, like you know, the "tilt" towards the grounds, which gives an impression of "older-wise lady". And of course grey hair !

I'll try to find more stuff and example of what I'm talking about later
While the art modders here are pretty talented, starting from scratch is still a pretty tough job, not to mention imitating someone else's style. If you have some reference material, that would surely help.

EDIT: Oh, and I think @DucksZone brought up a valid point. I don't think we should inconvenience GF if we can avoid it, but since nothing here is being charged for, I think it's mostly ethically okay (thouh I don't know about the strict legality). Anyway, no need to pile on DucksZone. It was a fair point to raise.

Reactions: MystZER0 and sagela

lakrak

Oct 1, 2017
Good morning! You guys seem to like how the Prinicipal looks so I'm working on the rest of her busts right now
Sweet can't wait to see the rest of her busts how they turn out.

On a side note I wish we had someone who could do events in the game for all this new art to give it some backstory.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Good morning! You guys seem to like how the Prinicipal looks so I'm working on the rest of her busts right now
Hey dude ! That's good work. Although there are a few stuff I'd like to point out :

- There seem to be a perspective issue on the position of the neck and the rest of the shoulder. Her neck and head seem to be positionned too much on the right shoulder while there seem to be a huge blank space on the left shoulder. Also the neck seem a little out of position compared to the collar-bone.

- The right forearm seem a bit too short. I know it's supposed to be on perspective, but maybe because of the angle it makes it look like it's too short.

- People may tell you that the breasts is a bit too down in position but I personnaly like it that way :FeelsGoodMan: although it's just my opinion, let's see what the other have to say about it.

- And maybe the hips are a little too high ? The hip starts to "curve down" at the same height of the breasts which seem a bit off to me... Also it kinda make it look like she has a very round belly and no ass at all XD

Plz be aware that I'm not criticizing your work ! I really enjoy seeing people bringing content. I'm just giving tips/suggestions from my point of view.

I know I probably sound like the guy that says "this is not good" "you should do this blablabla" while never adding any content at all, but I'm sorry If I sound like that >< I'm just trying to help on what I see

Aug 25, 2017
I agree as well I like her tits but the only thing that looks weird to me is that she has like a belly and has no ass unlike the other milfs in the game,maybe giving her a big booty and less belly would make her better.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Her head and neck area were already done from the original GlassFish comic so I'd rather not change it, same for arm all I did for that was add the hand which was traced over from Kaylee's.
I'm with you guys in the breasts look fine camp, I just imagine her breasts look like Ms Amos' when nude.
Yeah her area under her breasts gave me the most trouble, I'll see how I can change it after working on all the busts faces, it'll be easier to edit it around once those are done

I'll just leave this bust up here since it reflects the mood to a degree XD

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
The busts are done! How exactly should I change up the area under her boobs?
You should look at the comic that she is from for reference adding details,her butt should look bigger and with details like on the comic there is a line showing/hinting that her butt is big,just over all work on her skirt so she doesn't look like a chubby with no ass milf I love how she looks from the boobs above just the under area needs details so she don't look tubby and flat ass,those comics have some good details you can copy from her other appearances in the comic.

Reactions: MystZER0

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm going with Dimael's idea, I think I'll trace over the waist from this panel of the original comic for the busts

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Guys I think I got her final design done, opinions? I can easily remove the second hand if you want.
That looks 100 times better then before I personally love it really outdid yourself this time to me the hand is fine and she has a nice butt now,props to you dude,now we just need some scenes animated for her and someone that can program then to the game with dialogue and a story a lot of work left but for the busts this is great thanks for the hard work sir.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Awesome sauce @ChillyScholar looks really solid I like it a lot.
I do agree with @mutilador00 we are mayorly lacking someone who can program events ingame and make dialogue for them we used to have some people but they all gone MIA because with the amount of good art that people are working on the game can decently be sort of revived or at the very least have a bit more content.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Trust me guys if I knew how the main modders could add stuff into everyone's games like in the patches I would be writing dialogue, build up, etc. but right now I barely know how to add stuff into my own game

I would totally add this scene I just made in the game for everyones if I could
I'll upload a .rar of all the busts in a little bit by the way

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Awesome sauce @ChillyScholar looks really solid I like it a lot.
I do agree with @mutilador00 we are mayorly lacking someone who can program events ingame and make dialogue for them we used to have some people but they all gone MIA because with the amount of good art that people are working on the game can decently be sort of revived or at the very least have a bit more content.
I do not know if they are a member of F95 but there is someone on 8chans HTG board that has done their own patch of the game. I myself plan on switching over to programming once I get the animation and police character I am working on done. There will have to be a point where we should halt on art and post everything that has been completed so people who program can get everything in, then we can start again.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here are all the busts for Ms Taylor just extract and put everything in the right files, doing that should automatically have her busts in game when her scenes already in game will play, I'll test it out right now

Reactions: Crawdaddy
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes