4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
U

User_199119

What are you smoking? Nobody is stealing anything all the art already in the game is glassfish by using her same art it's pretty much giving her credit and overall makes it better it's like saying modding nergals game and glass art is stealing lol your logic?
That's good to know. I knew Nergal was fine with modding it the game. I didn't know how Glass felt about how her original non UD stuff being used. Now that I know she's cool with it then okay.

I can understand where you are coming from, but we already crossed that line when we started making mods from the pre-existing scenes in the first place. Plus it's not like they're all exactly the same, each mod changes several details to make it more original for a lack of a better term. Also Peter aka the Main Character is literally just a re-color of her character Matt to begin with, I mean just look at 'em. I'm sure other characters are recolors too... so yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
INergal was all good with people modding the game. I didn't know how Glass felt about her original work being used.

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
Well if I remember correctly someone asked her this on discord a while ago almost when Nergal left and she said that she was fine with people using or modding her in-game and non in-game art for urban demons as long as it wasn't being sold or used to make money,which in this case it's just being used for the fans so it's fine.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Maybe I'm a little late talking about this ,but GF once did a Milftoon comic where there was a mom character who had glasses. Maybe use her as an example? Just a suggestion for whoever.

I'm already set with how the Principal will look but that won't stop us from adding this MILF in some other way ;D

Reactions: Crawdaddy

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Could be used as another nurse, phone saleswoman, maybe Fred or Fred's friends mom.
The phone salesman makes the most sense would be hot if she had a bf and you cucked her bf idk about others but I really enjoyed cucking Mrs Jennings husband and Ms amos bf would be awesome to see more of that,there is just something so hot about a little boy stealing other peoples wife's/gf maybe the fact they enjoy more peters cock then their significant other.

Reactions: QhazeLupe

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright guys, after hours of editing here she is. Used mostly colors from all the other busts and re-sized the image so she is the size of Mrs Jenning's bust. Hope you guys like it, seriously I hope you like it, it's past midnight here and I don't feel like editing anymore for now XD Ms Taylor-6.png Also before anyone asks, no I didn't make 6 of these already it's labeled 6 cause everyone's angry bust is 6.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Alright guys, after hours of editing here she is. Used mostly colors from all the other busts and re-sized the image so she is the size of Mrs Jenning's bust. Hope you guys like it, seriously I hope you like it, it's past midnight here and I don't feel like editing anymore for now XD View attachment 28082 Also before anyone asks, no I didn't make 6 of these already it's labeled 6 cause everyone's angry bust is 6.
She looks awesome props to you now comes the hardest part making scenes for her lol

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
She looks awesome props to you now comes the hardest part making scenes for her lol
I still need to see if most people like it, then I got to make her other busts before any scenes through, but that will be easy. I'll save nude busts for later XD

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Alright guys, after hours of editing here she is. Used mostly colors from all the other busts and re-sized the image so she is the size of Mrs Jenning's bust. Hope you guys like it, seriously I hope you like it, it's past midnight here and I don't feel like editing anymore for now XD View attachment 28082 Also before anyone asks, no I didn't make 6 of these already it's labeled 6 cause everyone's angry bust is 6.
She looks good on my book can't wait to see her in action though we really need someone to start making events and dialogue for these girls because secret room scenes are fine and all but they lack backstory/buildup of how they happened,if someone would take programming these events then with all these new art and animations we would be perfect

Reactions: Dimael

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm all for adding new characters but I don't think GF would like her original material stolen.
If you a dev of sorts for this, welcome. As for stolen work, regardless of how it was attained. We are pirates, ARGH!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
@ChillyScholar I think you did an amazing job in her she looks so hot thank you for your work, but I do agree with others here we need someone to program these event or the whole adding art with out background story or events will get boring at some point just my opinion.

D

Dopezeez

Wow all these mods are amazing!
happy that ppl are bringing this Zombie back to LIFE! (pun intended if you get what I mean *nudge *nudge *wink)
Can the OP post all the mods on page 1?

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes