4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
That's kind of a risky stuff but... o_O what do you guys think about a Grandma character ?

shota/grandma is definitely one of my favourite stuff yet it's so rare... Of course I'm not talking about a 90 old Babushka o_O Just basically a character with the same aspects as the milfs (curvy, plump, tall etc) but with grey hair, old clothes, traditional and gentle grandma attitude, 60+yo or something etc etc.... I don't know, expanding the age difference between a shota and a granny even more than with just "classical" milfs is super exciting to me.

What do you think about it ?
If I remember correctly in UxL, there was a character who lived behind the house of Peio, I think her name was Ms Simski and she was supposed to be the granny in the game so maybe you should insert this character in the game.
PD: Sorry for bad english.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I downloaded the new version of the community mod on GitHub, and it has a new Sydney scene from what it says. How do I get that scene to activate?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I downloaded your Mom dinner ride scene mod, but that didn't show up in-game on its own. Is there a way for a layman to activate these mods, or are these uploads only meant for the modders to implement later on?
If you have RPG Maker VX Ace, then you'll be able to add in the scenes by yourself, if it's still up for $1 on Humble Bundle I suggest getting it now. If it's still not on sale, don't worry it's got a one month free trail on the official site. If you get it then message me and I'll explain the full process, it's a bit too long to put on this thread. If not then yes, wait till the main modders add it into the Github patch.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
That's kind of a risky stuff but... o_O what do you guys think about a Grandma character ?

shota/grandma is definitely one of my favourite stuff yet it's so rare... Of course I'm not talking about a 90 old Babushka o_O Just basically a character with the same aspects as the milfs (curvy, plump, tall etc) but with grey hair, old clothes, traditional and gentle grandma attitude, 60+yo or something etc etc.... I don't know, expanding the age difference between a shota and a granny even more than with just "classical" milfs is super exciting to me.

Hell yes, I agree with this! I was looking at some of Glassfish's other works and I found a few grandmas that could fit in with the game's style. Just grey up this one's hair and she'll be fine in my book

Reactions: Crawdaddy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think it's important that the art style matches. I don't just mean that it's Glassfish, but you'll notice that these comics are drawn with a different type of shading, and more line details, etc. than in the game. This is probably because they don't have to be animated. Anyone who decides to take a stab at adapting them for the game should keep that in mind.

----

On a somewhat related note, I remember there being a poll on Nergal's Patreon on how the Principal should look. All I know is that red hair won the vote. I think it would be cool to go with that poll, imho (the principal in that comic is a brunette, if I recall). We already have Lisa as a redhead with a bit darker hair - so maybe something a bit more fiery? And just a personal thing - it would be cool if the principal had glasses. We don't have any bespectacled characters yet, so a bit of variation would be neat, as well as giving off the impression that she's a bit older than Jennings and the others.

Just thinking out loud. As usual, thanks for all the work people are putting into this.
Perhaps something this? I got the main red hair color and the glasses from one of Glasshfish's Bayonetta comics, and changed the eyes blue to match her sprite. Of course I'll size the pic up and add more body for the proper bust shot but I would like some opinions on it as is before moving forward. I think the biggest problem moving forward would be making the game's shading. But if the majority of people are like me and don't really care for the shading I'll keep working as is.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
So some good news for those who care I am almost done...with Ms Amos' animation portion of the duo. Naw this really is good because with Ms Amos I had to edit quite a bit for each frame. So now that it's mom's animation portion I can just make a standing Ms Amos and copy paste her into every frame from here on out. Sarah and Mom are pretty identical so all I really have to do for each one of her frames is change the hair and skin color (which includes the lips) so it won't take much longer for my first threesome mod to be done, latest will be Saturday for the completion.
Awesome I love your mods they are amazing quality can't wait!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Hell yes, I agree with this! I was looking at some of Glassfish's other works and I found a few grandmas that could fit in with the game's style. Just grey up this one's hair and she'll be fine in my book
Looks good to me. :D

This is, incidentally, probably my favorite Glassfish comic.

Perhaps something this? I got the main red hair color and the glasses from one of Glasshfish's Bayonetta comics, and changed the eyes blue to match her sprite. Of course I'll size the pic up and add more body for the proper bust shot but I would like some opinions on it as is before moving forward. I think the biggest problem moving forward would be making the game's shading. But if the majority of people are like me and don't really care for the shading I'll keep working as is.
That's hot as hell, imho. Dunno 'bout what the rest of the populace says.

---

I've been thinking a little bit about the potential storyline around the Principal. I think it would make sense to not start it until Mrs. Jennings has her meeting with the principal, except perhaps a very short meeting at the very start when you begin at the school. Anyways, later on, what if the principal actually discovers that you and Jennings have a thing (Jennings may or may not know), and then she essentially blackmails the player character into banging her as well?

The trap here would be to give the player a ton of scenes from the get go. There definitely has to be a sense of progression and escalation from little to much, so perhaps there would be a kind of back-and-forth between them. Perhaps the principal has a house, and the player has to do gardening work for her as a punishment, or something like that, and eventually she let's you plow her instead.
----

A for the hypothetical "gilf" character... Honestly, I say we use the comic she comes from as an inspiration and make her a genuinely sweet, caring, nurturing individual. The "handjob & boob suck" scene works well.

I'm just shooting out ideas here guys - feel free to offer other ideas. :)

Last edited:

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Looks good to me as well. There's some good characters in Glassfish's comics, and that's definitely one of them.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright guys I think I'll keep up with my concept then, I already re-sized the image but that messed with the quality so I'm currently re-drawing her outline and then will be using pics of other busts for colors, shading, etc. aside for the hair

I'll do the same with the granny if more people support that idea

EDIT: Should I keep her necklace? I ask cause adding it into frontal scenes for her could prove difficult for us modders

Last edited:
Reactions: Crawdaddy

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Alright guys I think I'll keep up with my concept then, I already re-sized the image but that messed with the quality so I'm currently re-drawing her outline and then will be using pics of other busts for colors, shading, etc. aside for the hair

I'll do the same with the granny if more people support that idea

EDIT: Should I keep her necklace? I ask cause adding it into frontal scenes for her could prove difficult for us modders
You could just remove it I don't see the appeal or the use tbh but that's just me

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Leave it in the bust and just remove it when it when it gets animated I don't see how a piece of jewelry would be such a big deal if it was removed I personally don't care about things like that as long as the milf is hot .

Last edited:
U

User_199119

I'm all for adding characters from Glassfish's other works into the game, heck looking at that coach I'm all like "I could totally mod her over Kaylee's ride scene." Sorry about using her ride scene a lot, it's an easier scene to mod over XD And the way the other MILF looks would be perfect for the rich kid's mom, she looks like she's in the money.

Anyways here is the Sarah Ride mod, it's got all the usual stuff, scenes, dialogue, and a variables pic. Sorry it's kinda lazier than my other mods. Wanted to make it quick for the guys asking for Sarah. Story for this one is that Sarah got tired of seeing Lisa always riding Peter's cock and wanted a turn for herself.

Also if you guys actually want me to make the Coach Cooper scene, just tell me and I'll do it as soon as possible
I'm all for adding new characters but I don't think GF would like her original material stolen.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I'm all for adding new characters but I don't think GF would like her original material stolen.
What are you smoking? Nobody is stealing anything all the art already in the game is glassfish by using her same art it's pretty much giving her credit and overall makes it better it's like saying modding nergals game and glass art is stealing lol your logic?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I can understand where you are coming from, but we already crossed that line when we started making mods from the pre-existing scenes in the first place. Plus it's not like they're all exactly the same, each mod changes several details to make it more original for a lack of a better term. Also Peter aka the Main Character is literally just a re-color of her character Matt to begin with, I mean just look at 'em. I'm sure other characters are recolors too... so yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
She's been paid for that work, the work is being edited by others and if there needs to be some legal mumbo jumbo, the direct applicable stuff to talk about is fair use. Though I highly doubt GF would take anyone to court because that requires a legal defense (Fair Use) which can usually go against you in regards to public opinion as well as judicial jurisprudence.

I mean... We're talking about shota stuff. Do you REAAAALLY want this stuff going into a court battle?

Come on... Use your heads, people...

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Well you must be fun at parties......
No but for real if you ever been to discord glass sometimes goes there and she told us that she won't do art for the game out of respect for nergal but that if people want to use her art and mod the game that she doesn't really mind, I mean anyways like someone else said the line was crossed long long time ago and they are not just using the characters as they are but more like they are used as templates to remodel and makes new milfs for the game they are by no means even the exact same so relax and let the mods work In peace,that with out them the game would be long dead.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes