4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Johnson131

Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys! Really appreciate what you doing. Glad to see that community raised an abandoned banner and carry it on. It will be awesome if in future someone will make multiple cumming option in each scene. I mean it a little bit annoying when MC cum only once and scene is over. It's my little perverted wish. I understand it's lot of work and don't hope much, but anyway.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
oh yeah never thought about that. But I assume it would require lot of works :/ But yeah that would be fantastic

Aug 25, 2017
Maybe? Possibly?
YES omg that's really good,if ya drew it and can make scenes for her that would be awesome then we would just need someone to make events and write dialogue for her.

On a side note : I agree more content for Sarah would be great(love her) but she doesn't get much love.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
When playing I did notice Sarah din't have much content or dialogue would be appreciate it if anybody works on dialogue and art for her.
Who ever drew that police milf did a fantastic job she looks very nice.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Can u possibly change ass on ride scene to be a little bigger, because its boring to be the same in every scene
Interesting point. Maybe it's the ass-man in me speaking, but it'd be awesome if Mrs. Amos and the nurse would get bigger asses than usual, to gel with that whole ebony milf thing.

Reactions: mac1000 and sagela

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I did not draw the police milf, I remembered Glassfish drew a comic that had an officer in the last few panels and I went modified the image. I'm currently working on this New-Scene.png 16 frame scene which was another one of Glassfish's works. There is also a gym coach Coach.jpg in the comic which I or someone else could work on. There's also a principal but she does not have a full image like the gym coach that could work for a bust. There's also another design RM.jpg which could work as either Fred's mom or the rich kids mom.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So some good news for those who care I am almost done...with Ms Amos' animation portion of the duo. Naw this really is good because with Ms Amos I had to edit quite a bit for each frame. So now that it's mom's animation portion I can just make a standing Ms Amos and copy paste her into every frame from here on out. Sarah and Mom are pretty identical so all I really have to do for each one of her frames is change the hair and skin color (which includes the lips) so it won't take much longer for my first threesome mod to be done, latest will be Saturday for the completion.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm all for adding characters from Glassfish's other works into the game, heck looking at that coach I'm all like "I could totally mod her over Kaylee's ride scene." Sorry about using her ride scene a lot, it's an easier scene to mod over XD And the way the other MILF looks would be perfect for the rich kid's mom, she looks like she's in the money.

Anyways here is the Sarah Ride mod, it's got all the usual stuff, scenes, dialogue, and a variables pic. Sorry it's kinda lazier than my other mods. Wanted to make it quick for the guys asking for Sarah. Story for this one is that Sarah got tired of seeing Lisa always riding Peter's cock and wanted a turn for herself.

Also if you guys actually want me to make the Coach Cooper scene, just tell me and I'll do it as soon as possible

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm all for adding characters from Glassfish's other works into the game, heck looking at that coach I'm all like "I could totally mod her over Kaylee's ride scene." Sorry about using her ride scene a lot, it's an easier scene to mod over XD And the way the other MILF looks would be perfect for the rich kid's mom, she looks like she's in the money.

Anyways here is the Sarah Ride mod, it's got all the usual stuff, scenes, dialogue, and a variables pic. Sorry it's kinda lazier than my other mods. Wanted to make it quick for the guys asking for Sarah. Story for this one is that Sarah got tired of seeing Lisa always riding Peter's cock and wanted a turn for herself.

Also if you guys actually want me to make the Coach Cooper scene, just tell me and I'll do it as soon as possible
I think it's important that the art style matches. I don't just mean that it's Glassfish, but you'll notice that these comics are drawn with a different type of shading, and more line details, etc. than in the game. This is probably because they don't have to be animated. Anyone who decides to take a stab at adapting them for the game should keep that in mind.

----

On a somewhat related note, I remember there being a poll on Nergal's Patreon on how the Principal should look. All I know is that red hair won the vote. I think it would be cool to go with that poll, imho (the principal in that comic is a brunette, if I recall). We already have Lisa as a redhead with a bit darker hair - so maybe something a bit more fiery? And just a personal thing - it would be cool if the principal had glasses. We don't have any bespectacled characters yet, so a bit of variation would be neat, as well as giving off the impression that she's a bit older than Jennings and the others.

Just thinking out loud. As usual, thanks for all the work people are putting into this.

Reactions: sagela

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
That's kind of a risky stuff but... o_O what do you guys think about a Grandma character ?

shota/grandma is definitely one of my favourite stuff yet it's so rare... Of course I'm not talking about a 90 old Babushka o_O Just basically a character with the same aspects as the milfs (curvy, plump, tall etc) but with grey hair, old clothes, traditional and gentle grandma attitude, 60+yo or something etc etc.... I don't know, expanding the age difference between a shota and a granny even more than with just "classical" milfs is super exciting to me.

What do you think about it ?

Reactions: ChillyScholar

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017

I downloaded your Mom dinner ride scene mod, but that didn't show up in-game on its own. Is there a way for a layman to activate these mods, or are these uploads only meant for the modders to implement later on?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes