4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
We sort have a deficit of creative types right now and I'm really just the tech guy so I don't do dialogue or storywriting stuff. I'll occasionally pitch ideas to the others but I try not to add anything on my own.
No problem, man. You all are doing your best to provide extra good stuff in here. Be a bit more proud of yourself.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
For anyone looking to do some artwork on the characters, a general rule of thumb for the proportions is head to hips is about 3 heads high, and hips to feet is about 4 heads high. a quick little diagram i whipped up as an example.

Reactions: Crawdaddy
U

User_135940

I don't really get it... What does the patch do in term of new scenes ? You gotta use an other software to play them ? The patch doesn't provide anything playable in the game itself ?

Sorry with all my annoying questions, I just arrived and I'm a bit lost
They're implemented just as "play whenever you want" scenes within the Test Room (which you can access by pressing 'Q' and then selecting 'Teleport'). They're not implemented in-game as something you can attain via gameplay yet (like all of the vanilla scenes).

No problem, man. You all are doing your best to provide extra good stuff in here. Be a bit more proud of yourself.
Oh yeah, I'm happy with where I'm at. I was just saying that so everybody knows why the new scenes are only available from the Test Room and not actually properly implemented in the game.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I don't really get it... What does the patch do in term of new scenes ? You gotta use an other software to play them ? The patch doesn't provide anything playable in the game itself ?

Sorry with all my annoying questions, I just arrived and I'm a bit lost
You need to have the game downloaded first. Then you download the patch. Then you copy/paste the individual files over in the right folders. Sometimes they're entirely new files, other times you're replacing old ones.

And that's it, really.

Last edited:
Reactions: sagela

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Edit: Forgot to mention that @Hambiguity was nice enough to switch out all of the commas in the .csv files with semicolons. This means that @Crawdaddy (or anyone else really) can now write dialogue with commas in it. Just don't use semicolons.
Thanks guys. Welp, better get on the dialogue train, then. :p

I'm working on an Amos/Kaylee scene. There seems to be a lot of love for Ms Amos, so I'm hoping to develop some stuff for her.
Is it just me, or is her neck a bit off? I tilted my head and it looks a bit odd when not viewed from the normal angle.

---------

I had a thought - we should creative flowcharts for the other main characters like there is for Mrs. Jennings to make things easier to follow and plan ahead for. Getting an understanding for Mom's progress, for example, will allow us to eventually implement all the alternate scenes for mom we've got into the actual game.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
You need to have the game downloaded first. The you download the patch. Then you copy/paste the individual files over in the right folders. Sometimes they're entirely files, other times you're replacing old ones.

And that's it, really.

Alright that's what I thought but I wanted to be sure. Thank you for your answer and thank you for still helping newcomers like me !

I'm working on an Amos/Kaylee scene. There seems to be a lot of love for Ms Amos, so I'm hoping to develop some stuff for her.
wooooh cool !

Thanks guys. Welp, better get on the dialogue train, then. :p

Is it just me, or is her neck a bit off? I tilted my head and it looks a bit odd when not viewed from the normal angle.
Well.... I think there's a reason for that ><

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
I would create some scenes for mrs jennings but sadly I got horrible art skills.

If possible the current people that are making art mods I would like to suggest some scenes/art for mrs jennings ,since I see many also want some scenes for her please if it's not much to ask.

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
I have a question is there a way to skip time or days? Because doing it manually is a bit tedious.Also if I can vote I'd like more mrs jennings mod scenes for her as well she is the hottest.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Everyone wants Mrs-Jennings ^^ needless to say she's probably one of the most attractive character in the game.

Imagine if we can get a Mrs-J/Amos threesome. All about these black milfs :FeelsGoodMan:

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
I have a question is there a way to skip time or days? Because doing it manually is a bit tedious.Also if I can vote I'd like more mrs jennings mod scenes for her as well she is the hottest.
You can if you download the patch made by the community. It allows you to skip time and days, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it... The last time I used the "new options" from the patch (skip time, advance time, teleport, fast walk, etc) it completely messed up my game, made me unlock everything and the stats of the characters were super randomized... I had to reload an earlier save.

I don't know "what" precisely fucked up my game, and I don't know if it was one of the option, but something fucked it up. Also maybe that was just one rare random bug that only happened to me for some reason, i don't know...

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
Freddy Boy. So I have all the busts for Fred done, if I'm going to be honest I could of probably made him look less like Peter but I want to modify other images and I don't really know what to do to make him any more different, I will either come back to them at a later point or if someone wants to take what I made and add to the design I'm fine with that.
View attachment 27408 View attachment 27409

PS- I Have no idea if I have to edit the file in the faces folder but will if I have to.
No offense but I think you should leave the art up to

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
omg I just got to Sarah's bj scene. Hottest shit so far. I kinda wish all the animations would be that complexe with several sequences and parts, that was reaaly awesome.

Also, Neala is what was missing to me in this game : A dominating girl :heartcoveredeyes: man, I love how the game is all about hungry milfs teasing the tiny shota (like Kaylee and Sarah are teasing and all), but I wish more milfs really were into domination and forcing/trying stuff on the shota (not bdsm stuff, but just dominating in a way). Hope there's more to come :FeelsGoodMan:

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
So, a simple request if I may ask. I see a lot of similar comments that amount to basically "Hey, you should just leave the art/writing/coding to (username)" and it's really kind of filling the forum with negativity.

Honesty without tact is cruelty. It's okay if you don't necessarily like someone's style, or if you prefer another style. You don't have to tell each and every person who submits anything that theirs isn't as good as someone else's.

If you have constructive criticism, that's okay, as long as you can convey it in a constructive matter. Otherwise, encourage, support, or just don't use the asset. We all have a similar goal: continuing to improve a game that we all enjoy.

So in short, help each other or at least keep discouragement to yourself. My own two cents.

Reactions: lynxx

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
So, a simple request if I may ask. I see a lot of similar comments that amount to basically "Hey, you should just leave the art/writing/coding to (username)" and it's really kind of filling the forum with negativity.

Honesty without tact is cruelty. It's okay if you don't necessarily like someone's style, or if you prefer another style. You don't have to tell each and every person who submits anything that theirs isn't as good as someone else's.

If you have constructive criticism, that's okay, as long as you can convey it in a constructive matter. Otherwise, encourage, support, or just don't use the asset. We all have a similar goal: continuing to improve a game that we all enjoy.

So in short, help each other or at least keep discouragement to yourself. My own two cents.

I agree with you, but on the other hand, the guys simply gave his honest opinion about it and "thought" it would be better if someone else took charge. I assume he didn't mean to be rude or anything, and that doesn't mean that the guy who proposed his works should give up or anything ! I think it's cool to see new content and proposition here, as you said it fills the community with content and positivity so that's cool.

I'm not inside his head of course but I'm pretty sure @bigguy4u didn't mean to be rude in his post

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
As I stated before changing Sydney to Mom for the ride scene would be easy and it sure is, I imagine this is what happens when you are alone with Mom during Friday night dinner, hopefully this could be done by the end of the day but no promises
Thats awesome dude props great job thanks for your hard work,Now we just need writers which I think it's what we are lacking at the moment and people making quest or dialogue to implement these scenes fully then just being on the cheat room.Would love to see these scenes implemented where they would have a build up showing how the scenes happens,like for example maybe mom was craving Peter's cock and decided to ask his son for the cock she craves then the scene plays I dunno if It make sense.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes