4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So in the most recent community patch, I can't seem to make this scene trigger in the teleportation room.
If your using the Github files then it hasn't been implemented there, not sure about if it's inside the patch found in the beginning of the thread though, if you have Ace (which everyone should hurry and get off Humble Bundle while it's still 1 dollar) then you'll be able to add it in yourself, the mod contains an image which has the variables I used to implement it. Other than that I guess we just have to wait till the guys running that stuff go ahead and add it to there. Sorry I'm not much help when it comes to this stuff :/

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Nibbas whomst'v'e decide to alter one of Glassfish's non UD animations to become a UD animation.
VbZY1GGe_400x400.jpg

This is going to be a Donna animation, but if anyone wants, I will upload every png before any major editing so you can alter it for another character (Original animation is of Bayoneta) (I already stitched it together so every scene looks good).

Last edited:
D

Dopezeez

Since glass said she will not continue the art for the game without nergal, here is my contribution to the community.
Wow Man Not Bad!
I Wish More Ppl Like You Banded Together And Finished The Game!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hey everyone!
At the request of @NotThatICare I just uploaded a new version of the patch (taken from the current master branch of the github page) and the links in the OP are now updated.

(new file name is "Urban Demons 0.8.2 F95 Community Patch 14-10-2017.7z", if the file you downloaded is called anything else then you got the wrong thing!)

Credits for the art can be found in the "Changelog & Credits.txt" file included in the .7z!
If anyone is missing let the team know and they'll make sure I don't forget anyone in the next upload...

Thanks for all the hard work guys! :eazyHype:
Smurfy, I ain't sure if you are a guy or a gal but I love ya for doing this. No homo.
Same goes to the people who have adding more content to this game. Love ya'll and thank you for the dedication you guys are doing for this game.
PS. Also thank you Nergal for providing us this game. Hope you return and add more content to this game in the future.
And maybe thank you to Wootch too for starting the idea but eh, hard to place faith on him. Sorry.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Btw, why won't Glassfish continue the project ? I mean, is he aware that there's a community who is ready and willing to help and continue the project for the fans and everyone ?

I know that sounds utopian, but imagine if he gets back, come here and start to work with the community by providing the arts while some other people continue the game... that'd be nut

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
also if anyone has the link for the bundle pack thing you were talking about earlier, I would appreciate it (i have no idea what it is or how it works)

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Btw, why won't Glassfish continue the project ? I mean, is he aware that there's a community who is ready and willing to help and continue the project for the fans and everyone ?

I know that sounds utopian, but imagine if he gets back, come here and start to work with the community by providing the arts while some other people continue the game... that'd be nut
Glass is a girl and she works for money not for free also she said she won't do UD art unless requested by Nergal out of respect for him.

Reactions: sagela

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Smurfy, I ain't sure if you are a guy or a gal but I love ya for doing this. No homo.
Same goes to the people who have adding more content to this game. Love ya'll and thank you for the dedication you guys are doing for this game.
PS. Also thank you Nergal for providing us this game. Hope you return and add more content to this game in the future.
And maybe thank you to Wootch too for starting the idea but eh, hard to place faith on him. Sorry.
I'm a guy, but in the current state of affairs all I do is the uploading and sharing of the mod.
I originally started the "SmurfyPatch" which was the base that grew into the current mod, but I'm barely involved anymore due to life reasons.
Therefore, although thankful, I'm not sure much of the thanks should go to me at this point.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Glass is a girl and she works for money not for free also she said she won't do UD art unless requested by Nergal out of respect for him.
oh ok.... too bad then.... So now we just have to wait for Nergal to come back i suppose... :(
(and i didn't know that girls were into shota but ok)

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
If your using the Github files then it hasn't been implemented there, not sure about if it's inside the patch found in the beginning of the thread though, if you have Ace (which everyone should hurry and get off Humble Bundle while it's still 1 dollar) then you'll be able to add it in yourself, the mod contains an image which has the variables I used to implement it. Other than that I guess we just have to wait till the guys running that stuff go ahead and add it to there. Sorry I'm not much help when it comes to this stuff :/
I think I might already have it, but I really don't understand that stuff, so I'll leave the compiling and modding to the peeps who know how.

On a related note, does anyone know what happened to the "awake" version of mom's sleeping scenes? Where they ever finished with cumming as well? If so, they should be added as well.

Great job on adding art everyone.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
I'm a guy, but in the current state of affairs all I do is the uploading and sharing of the mod.
I originally started the "SmurfyPatch" which was the base that grew into the current mod, but I'm barely involved anymore due to life reasons.
Therefore, although thankful, I'm not sure much of the thanks should go to me at this point.

hey, so i dowloaded the patch (thank you again for that), and i put everything in the game folder and replaced every files. Was that the correct thing to do ?

Also, did it patch the bug(s) with MrsJ quest-line ? Seems like I still have 4 hearts level with her even tho i only have like 15/100purity and 5/100corr...

U

User_135940

So in the most recent community patch, I can't seem to make this scene trigger in the teleportation room.
Yeah, sorry, I didn't implement this because I was getting annoyed at all the people saying that finding the asset files was too confusing or something. I'll implement that today.

On a related note, does anyone know what happened to the "awake" version of mom's sleeping scenes? Where they ever finished with cumming as well? If so, they should be added as well.
Yeah I'll get to that.

hey, so i dowloaded the patch (thank you again for that), and i put everything in the game folder and replaced every files. Was that the correct thing to do ?

Also, did it patch the bug(s) with MrsJ quest-line ? Seems like I still have 4 hearts level with her even tho i only have like 15/100purity and 5/100corr...
Ok, so I've looked into it and it seems to be something Nergal deliberately did, it's not the sort of thing that he could have done accidentally. Mrs Jennings storyline is no longer affected by her 'sex level' (i.e. the heart number) so I think for now I'm just going to leave it. I can't reproduce the bug where you cannot progress in the Mrs J storyline so I guess its been fixed (it wasn't by me if it was)? If it continues then please upload a copy of your save file so I can figure it out.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Alright i will tell you when I get there. Thx dude I can't tell you enough how I appreciate your efforts (you and all the others)

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Sorry bout that NotThatICare. I'm also thankful for you. I didn't meant to place all the credits to SmurfyBlue.
You've done a lot for this patch too. Thanks for requesting it.

On the side note, how do I record videos for PayMeOn? I can't seem to find the camera.
And does all of the new scenes only of the Cheat Area? I don't know how to activate the other scenes, except for Sarah's Babysitting Scene.

U

User_135940

Alright I've added the couch scene to the github. I'm uploading the the patch here too for people who don't want to redownload the whole Github patch.

Yeah, I forgot that @aryTempor never added those. I guess there are a few ways to deal with it:

1. Just use the sleeping version of the cum scene
2. Add it as a WIP sans the cum scene
3. Have someone else do the cum scene

On the side note, how do I record videos for PayMeOn? I can't seem to find the camera.
That was never implemented to my knowledge. There is code in the scene player for an overlay that makes it look like the scene is being recorded by a video camera but I've never tested it. I guess that's my next task?

And does all of the new scenes only of the Cheat Area? I don't know how to activate the other scenes, except for Sarah's Babysitting Scene.
Yes, all of the new scenes are in the cheat room. We sort have a deficit of creative types right now and I'm really just the tech guy so I don't do dialogue or storywriting stuff. I'll occasionally pitch ideas to the others but I try not to add anything on my own.

Edit: Forgot to mention that @Hambiguity was nice enough to switch out all of the commas in the .csv files with semicolons. This means that @Crawdaddy (or anyone else really) can now write dialogue with commas in it. Just don't use semicolons.

Last edited by a moderator:

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
I don't really get it... What does the patch do in term of new scenes ? You gotta use an other software to play them ? The patch doesn't provide anything playable in the game itself ?

Sorry with all my annoying questions, I just arrived and I'm a bit lost

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes