4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
felt like trying my hand at doing a headshot of Mrs Amos from scratch imitating Gf's style. Pretty happy with how it turned out, even if it's not completely accurate.
Heyyy that's really good ! You took a base or a model from gf's art ? or did you draw it all by yourself ?

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Heyyy that's really good ! You took a base or a model from gf's art ? or did you draw it all by yourself ?
Drew it from scratch after practicing some construction work using gf's original bust as a reference. Thank you tons for the encouragement. I'm going to try making some original assets, but wanted to start by familiarizing myself with some of the character fundamentals. Basically... youtube videos. So. Many. Youtube. Tutorials.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Drew it from scratch after practicing some construction work using gf's original bust as a reference. Thank you tons for the encouragement. I'm going to try making some original assets, but wanted to start by familiarizing myself with some of the character fundamentals. Basically... youtube videos. So. Many. Youtube. Tutorials.
Wooooh nice ! I can't encourage you enough to keep going and deliver something gud !

Yeah I've seen so many youtube tutorials on how to draw, but didn't have the patience to continue on learning how to draw >< maybe one day i'll find a teacher or something

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
felt like trying my hand at doing a headshot of Mrs Amos from scratch imitating Gf's style. Pretty happy with how it turned out, even if it's not completely accurate.
Ok now that's what I'm talking about she looks super hot,that's awesome you did an amazing job I give ya props,I love every thing about that picture,I see you are getting better at this.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
So I have been thinking about making a design for Fred, going to try and do some small facial and hair edits to make him not just a clone of Peter but this is what I have done so far. I may go so far as to just making 1 bust for each character who doesn't have one, but I'm going to do every bust for Fred.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crawdaddy

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Fuck i just realized the bug in my game skipped the bj part with Mrs Jennings :/ That's what I was looking forward to the most.... fuck I hope my game isn't broken or smth. Anyone who got these kind of problems before ?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Ok I just added the patch and it corrected the problem now I can get access to the scene. Thx again guys, what you are doing is great !

lynxx

Jul 3, 2017
I cant seem to get the "sidney couch fuck" mod to work, all the scenes are implemented in the right folder and also the dialogue. Is it something that i'm missing?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So I have been thinking about making a design for Fred, going to try and do some small facial and hair edits to make him not just a clone of Peter but this is what I have done so far. I may go so far as to just making 1 bust for each character who doesn't have one, but I'm going to do every bust for Fred.
That's not a bad idea!
maybe give him a somewhat different (rounder?) nose. That usually makes faces look different. Also, there's freckles.

U

User_135940

# 1
I want to help with the ongoing development of this game but I don't even know how to do this without being a random voice distracting people from those actually working on adding more to this game. Any suggestions?
If you can do art or write something for us that would be useful. We don't really need anymore tech help honestly.

I cant seem to get the "sidney couch fuck" mod to work, all the scenes are implemented in the right folder and also the dialogue. Is it something that i'm missing?
The archive that @ChillyScholar posted doesn't implement the scene into the game, it just has the image files and dialogue for the scene.

That looks pretty good, although like @Crawdaddy said a few more little details to differentiate him from the MC would be excellent.

Malak~

Oct 4, 2017
Fuck i just realized the bug in my game skipped the bj part with Mrs Jennings :/ That's what I was looking forward to the most.... fuck I hope my game isn't broken or smth. Anyone who got these kind of problems before ?
Your game is not broken sagela. Nergal was working on making a pure BJ version for MrsJ. It was never made but the place holder was created for it. Just keep progressing the purity version and when you get to her dinner scene she will give you a BJ. By then though you will have already had sex. If you do the corrupt side of MrsJ the BJ scene works. I also suggest leaving Ms Amos alone ever since the last version she bugs out after the BJ scene and you can't reach the sex scene and more new scenes.
Just keep in mind this game was not finished so you will find some things will either not work or cause the game to crash.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Your game is not broken sagela. Nergal was working on making a pure BJ version for MrsJ. It was never made but the place holder was created for it. Just keep progressing the purity version and when you get to her dinner scene she will give you a BJ. By then though you will have already had sex. If you do the corrupt side of MrsJ the BJ scene works. I also suggest leaving Ms Amos alone ever since the last version she bugs out after the BJ scene and you can't reach the sex scene and more new scenes.
Just keep in mind this game was not finished so you will find some things will either not work or cause the game to crash.

Yeah i keep forgetting the game is not actually done >< Anyway the patch fixed it for me. Thx for your help.

Oh also, I talked to the "monkey" (i think it's a monkey) in the "teleport" option with the patch but after that I unlocked all the pictures in the phone (which kinda kills the whole progression thing imo so i reloaded an earlier save...) is this normal ?

I made a edit to Mrs. Jennings seductive bust, nothing fancy, just kind of thought it could be a bit more expressive.

woooooow dude that's pretty neat

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
but does the patch fix that thing where you can't reach the sex scenes after the bj with mrsJ ? Or am I gonna get stuck if i get the bj and then continue on purity ?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I meant to post this yesterday but I passed out due to exhaustion. So I have still been working on the threesome bj but it will take some time to get it all done so be patient if I don't post for awhile. With that said I have added the next two frames to the scenes and these are them. I am not really good at drawing her thong so in the long run it may look weird. mom-amos-duo-bj (4).jpg mom-amos-duo-bj (7).jpg

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes