4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
U

User_135940

The way I always did it is that we have one download link for the official/non-edited version and a second link for all the modded/added/patched/etc. stuff, which you then download as a .7z(or a normal .zip) and extract over the unedited version.

I suppose we can change how we want to do it now (as in, maybe just upload a pre-edited version instead) but yeah.
Also, "updating the mega" isn't really a thing, I just uploaded the new patch and edited the MEGA/GoFile to have new links in the OP.

But we'll look at a good solution for this when the time comes!
What I meant by "update the Mega" was just that we include all of the asset files from the F95 forum into the MEGA/GoFile for the patch along with our code and stuff. I completely agree with you that we should keep the patch and the vanilla game in separate places and just have users apply the patch themselves.

To that end though, I've added the scenes by @ChillyScholar and @belmontking12 from these posts:

They are available in the Test Room. As before you'll need the asset files from those links.

I did want to ask everyone about something though. I really like the edits of @aryTempor and @duder1 from these posts:

Thing is though these are mostly edits of original scenes intended to replace those scenes and not new scenes like what @belmontking12 and @ChillyScholar have done. I was thinking of implementing some sort of "F95 Mode" that you can enable or disable that will switch between the vanilla and the F95 Version of the scene.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
What I meant by "update the Mega" was just that we include all of the asset files from the F95 forum into the MEGA/GoFile for the patch along with our code and stuff. I completely agree with you that we should keep the patch and the vanilla game in separate places and just have users apply the patch themselves.

To that end though, I've added the scenes by @ChillyScholar and @belmontking12 from these posts:

They are available in the Test Room. As before you'll need the asset files from those links.

I did want to ask everyone about something though. I really like the edits of @aryTempor and @duder1 from these posts:

Thing is though these are mostly edits of original scenes intended to replace those scenes and not new scenes like what @belmontking12 and @ChillyScholar have done. I was thinking of implementing some sort of "F95 Mode" that you can enable or disable that will switch between the vanilla and the F95 Version of the scene.
update at giyhub link?

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Ok so for my next mod this was a concept that I improved on that was to show that Mom and Sarah looked pretty similar. Might as well make it except I will also replace Lisa with someone of your choice! My only request for this is no Sydney. Simply put THE PIGTAILS CONFUSE ME! With normal hair I can do decently because it moves slowly and slightly most of the time. Pigtails and Ponytails are different due to the design of them being away from the head so the hair can swing more without being held back by said head. Unless I have a reference to how they look while swinging I can't do it justice. Anyone else (aside from herself and Mom because that would be weird to have two mom figures at the same place.) View attachment 26054
This is good work, and ambitious. Some things to note is that mom's eyes are slightly higher, her nose is slightly larger, and if you were to make her eyebrows blonde that might help. I'll tinker around and see what I can come up with. I've been interested in developing some art assets too.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Imho i never really liked the Girls and Art style of the game. I generally find Boobs that have their own satelites orbiting or an ass so big that you still wait for it to leave when the girl it's attached to already left a minute ago more a turnoff than visually appealing or "hot". So to please me just fiddling with hair won't do it :D

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
This is good work, and ambitious. Some things to note is that mom's eyes are slightly higher, her nose is slightly larger, and if you were to make her eyebrows blonde that might help. I'll tinker around and see what I can come up with. I've been interested in developing some art assets too.
Just some minor tweaking of the work @belmontking12 did. The eyes are by and far the trickest bit. A very rough, quick and dirty edit to adjust the features of the face to look a bit more like mom. Slightly larger nose, wider eyes, higher lips and blonde eyebrows, but my edits aren't smoothed like belmontking12's

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Imho i never really liked the Girls and Art style of the game. I generally find Boobs that have their own satelites orbiting or an ass so big that you still wait for it to leave when the girl it's attached to already left a minute ago more a turnoff than visually appealing or "hot". So to please me just fiddling with hair won't do it :D
Then why on Earth are you visiting this thread or playing this game?

Just some minor tweaking of the work @belmontking12 did. The eyes are by and far the trickest bit. A very rough, quick and dirty edit to adjust the features of the face to look a bit more like mom. Slightly larger nose, wider eyes, higher lips and blonde eyebrows, but my edits aren't smoothed like belmontking12's
Sorry to say, but those eyes are way too big. Kudos for the effort.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So here is the product of 4 hours of work...I have only myself to blame...I said anyone and it just so happens everyone loves Ms. Amos...The one with little reference material and a bit of a weird hairstyle...and hoop earrings...please don't judge it too hard...please...
I appreciate the criticism about that (though I have to admit mom in your pic looks like an alien) but as I stated in my first upload of a mod and have said again and again that I am not an artist and as such I will not remake anything too drastic like eyes and face structure. I will remove and modify small details like Neala's freckles and Dizzy's glasses for people who don't have them but the faces and eyes, unless I have (a non-creepy) reference to use that doesn't change the whole look of the face or just doesn't look out of place, then I will make that change. Sorry if it seemed like I was harsh its just think of my work as a (at best) B material edit, a lot of work was put into it but there will be flaws...like the earrings... mom-amos-duo-bj (1).jpg

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
So here is the product of 4 hours of work...I have only myself to blame...I said anyone and it just so happens everyone loves Ms. Amos...The one with little reference material and a bit of a weird hairstyle...and hoop earrings...please don't judge it too hard...please...
I appreciate the criticism about that (though I have to admit mom in your pic looks like an alien) but as I stated in my first upload of a mod and have said again and again that I am not an artist and as such I will not remake anything too drastic like eyes and face structure. I will remove and modify small details like Neala's freckles and Dizzy's glasses for people who don't have them but the faces and eyes, unless I have (a non-creepy) reference to use that doesn't change the whole look of the face or just doesn't look out of place, then I will make that change. Sorry if it seemed like I was harsh its just think of my work as a (at best) B material edit, a lot of work was put into it but there will be flaws...like the earrings... View attachment 26310
I'm so excited that the community is taking it upon itself to add to the game. Your work is very well done. It'd be amazing if we could play each sex scene with different characters and perhaps in the future, create our own sex scenes.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I appreciate the criticism about that (though I have to admit mom in your pic looks like an alien) but as I stated in my first upload of a mod and have said again and again that I am not an artist and as such I will not remake anything too drastic like eyes and face structure. I will remove and modify small details like Neala's freckles and Dizzy's glasses for people who don't have them but the faces and eyes, unless I have (a non-creepy) reference to use that doesn't change the whole look of the face or just doesn't look out of place, then I will make that change. Sorry if it seemed like I was harsh its just think of my work as a (at best) B material edit, a lot of work was put into it but there will be flaws...like the earrings... View attachment 26310
I see what you mean about the earrings, but overall that's not a bad piece of work at all. Love the g-string at the back, nice detail.

EDIT: Considering the two characters involved, and that they both live in your neighborhood, would it be possible to use a different background? Not a lot of the other backgrounds work well with POV-shots I guess, but having them service you in your bedroom, the livingroom or kitchen makes more sense in-story than having to go off to a public toilet elsewhere.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
That's something that really can't be fixed. Unless we're going to have an entirely new artist begin to redo ALL the art for the game and make it less (when that's the entire fetish since Wooch's failed UxL...) we just won't be able to appease the IBTC crowd on this one...

U

User_199119

I can't seem to get any of these scenes to work in the test room. Is there something I need to edit in the game via RPG Maker?

U

User_135940

I can't seem to get any of these scenes to work in the test room. Is there something I need to edit in the game via RPG Maker?
You need to get a copy of the "semicolon-dialogue" branch from here:

Just hit the green "Clone or Download" button on the right and then hit "Download Zip".

Edit: forgot to mention that you need to apply it just like the Smurfy patch. Just let the contents overwrite what they need to.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Status update on the Sydney Mod. Main scene and dialogue are done as of now and I'm currently working on the cum scenes. Would have been done today but something in RL came up so expect the full mod sometime tomorrow. Didn't expect this scene to be so hard and annoying to do, damn those pigtails and the slight head tilt Kaylee does. But thinking positively it would probably be easy to edit this scene to be Mom in the future if I ever decide to do that, through that wouldn't be for some time. Next scene I'll be working on is the Mom version of the Mrs Jennings 10 Heart scene that I posted much earlier. Coincidentally once that is done I plan on using it to make a Sydney version of the scene, everything comes full circle.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
but all i see is some dialogue file... not much scene img file... well i haven go into the game and check yet so i want to clarify here

edit= ok so i need to dl all those scene file from previous post... god this is a awful task... not to mention some scene is fucked up now due to some img missing... someone need to compile up all these scene

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes