4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ok so for my next mod this was a concept that I improved on that was to show that Mom and Sarah looked pretty similar. Might as well make it except I will also replace Lisa with someone of your choice! My only request for this is no Sydney. Simply put THE PIGTAILS CONFUSE ME! With normal hair I can do decently because it moves slowly and slightly most of the time. Pigtails and Ponytails are different due to the design of them being away from the head so the hair can swing more without being held back by said head. Unless I have a reference to how they look while swinging I can't do it justice. Anyone else (aside from herself and Mom because that would be weird to have two mom figures at the same place.) View attachment 26054
I think it should be Ms. Amos, she doesn't get much scenes and we already got a scene with Mom and Mrs Jennings, maybe this blowjob could be something that happens after Ms Amos babysits the MC, like Mom is just teaching her to how "clean up" after all the fun.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm currently working on an alternate ride scene for Sydney based off Kaylee's, thinking it would happen as a choice when talking to her in the afternoon and Sydney would be like "Fuck it, I don't care that Mom's in the next room anymore, let's do this <N1>!" I'll probably end up making the dialogue a slightly modified version of her 10 Heart scene one.

Reactions: baphometx

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Donna, Kaylee and Miss Amos probably have the least scenes in the game. And of the three, Miss Amos has a babysitter scene, while Kaylee has a (reused, but still different) toilet scene.

Reactions: QhazeLupe

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Ok so for my next mod this was a concept that I improved on that was to show that Mom and Sarah looked pretty similar. Might as well make it except I will also replace Lisa with someone of your choice! My only request for this is no Sydney. Simply put THE PIGTAILS CONFUSE ME! With normal hair I can do decently because it moves slowly and slightly most of the time. Pigtails and Ponytails are different due to the design of them being away from the head so the hair can swing more without being held back by said head. Unless I have a reference to how they look while swinging I can't do it justice. Anyone else (aside from herself and Mom because that would be weird to have two mom figures at the same place.) View attachment 26054
Definitely Ms. Amos or Kimberly if you can, there could be an option to go to the store/park with Mom on the weekends and text Ms. Amos to meet up or play hide and seek with Kimberly and Mom.

Edit: Mind totally slipped of Donna, she could use another scene, there could be an option to ask Mom to go to the hospital on Saturdays with you.

Last edited:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Is there a mod section for this game? It's frustrating having to search all 100+ pages to find each individual new mod.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Is there a mod section for this game? It's frustrating having to search all 100+ pages to find each individual new mod.
google github urban demon f95zone... first github link is it... all submitted mod in here are mostly compiled there

edit :

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Excuse me that might be a silly question, but what are mods ? (new to these kind of things) Thank you

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
So sad the game got cancelled tho.... I'm still at the beggining of the game and I enjoy it like crazy

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Oooh ok so it's some kind of fan-made content then. Very glad that the fans try to continue the game somehow.

So how does that work ? You download something and put it in the game folder ?

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, here:

I would suggest holding off downloading it from there though. We're adding a bunch of scenes but we're not putting the image files onto the Github because I'm afraid it will get taken down if we do. I'm going to ask @SmurfyBlue to update the Mega page (same one as is in the OP) so that way it has the asset files that we need. I just need to organize all the asset files first.
That sounds amazing mate :) A big thank you to all the modders out there and all the hard work going into this.

oricatheoutlook

May 28, 2017
Yeah, here:

I would suggest holding off downloading it from there though. We're adding a bunch of scenes but we're not putting the image files onto the Github because I'm afraid it will get taken down if we do. I'm going to ask @SmurfyBlue to update the Mega page (same one as is in the OP) so that way it has the asset files that we need. I just need to organize all the asset files first.
Im having trouble understanding who is leading the project with scenes instead of Nerg.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Same I don't really understand who's doing what, but anyway, thank you very much to all the guys who work on it that maintain the game alive !!

So if I understand correctly : You're going to edit the original post of the thread with the updated Mega that already contains the fan-content ? So we download the game again but with the new stuff right ?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I'm going to ask @SmurfyBlue to update the Mega page (same one as is in the OP) so that way it has the asset files that we need. I just need to organize all the asset files first.
You're going to edit the original post of the thread with the updated Mega that already contains the fan-content? So we download the game again but with the new stuff right?
The way I always did it is that we have one download link for the official/non-edited version and a second link for all the modded/added/patched/etc. stuff, which you then download as a .7z(or a normal .zip) and extract over the unedited version.

I suppose we can change how we want to do it now (as in, maybe just upload a pre-edited version instead) but yeah.
Also, "updating the mega" isn't really a thing, I just uploaded the new patch and edited the MEGA/GoFile to have new links in the OP.

But we'll look at a good solution for this when the time comes!

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
I suggest Ms Amos she needs more scenes and love overall

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I love the new scenes mods can I request something? I would love to see more mods with mrs jennings doing other girls scenes like the Sara fuck in the bathroom scene or just more variety of scenes for mrs jennings also Ms Amos needs some modded scenes cause that poor women don't even get a 10 heart scene,feelsbadman.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I love the new scenes mods can I request something? I would love to see more mods with mrs jennings doing other girls scenes like the Sara fuck in the bathroom scene or just more variety of scenes for mrs jennings also Ms Amos needs some modded scenes cause that poor women don't even get a 10 heart scene,feelsbadman.
That's a good idea Sarah's bathroom fuck is very hot if you choose her over lisa I also want to see mod scenes for the 2 chocolate ladies since they are my favorite maybe someone can mod some scenes for mrs jennings and Ms Amos using the other girls scenes that would be epic or there could be a mod and put mrs jennings and Ms Amos in a threesome with Peter using the other threesome scenes.

Reactions: QhazeLupe
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes