4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
Hi guys please tell me why I can not read the messages on the phone with the mod which on the main page where to download the game I installed the mod and in the game I can not read the messages but not in the version without the mod, too, I can not open the message, they may need to be somehow different now I've read it before and read it and right now I'm sort of like the message but it does not open

Last edited:

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah all the changes are on the master, just use that as a base for now.
Thanks! Uhh, could you give me access to publish a branch in the github repo? Or would it be better to just put them in a zip file here?

In other small news, I modified Sarah's #4 face to adjust her eyes, cause it was weirding me out. I aligned the eyes as much as I could so them on the same height as her #1 face.

(Left - new, right - old)
comparison.png

If you guys think it works, here are the new busts:

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
There's someone on 8chan's /htg/ working on this too. He's added a few things of his own.
Here are the post links in chronological order:

Can someone please merge these to the ongoing github project.

Also, can someone PLEASE add a disclaimer in the beginning of the game stating that the protagonist is 18+. This is probably what got Nergal in trouble. I'd hate to see the same happen to this too.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So I tried my hand at dialogue-writing for the mom-ified doggy scene, since it just has Neala's dialogue at the moment, but it keeps being split. Obviously, I know fuck all about scripting, so I did something wrong.

HOWEVER, would it be possible to write dialogue, then posting it somewhere for the more scripting-savvy to paste into the actual game script?

EDIT: Anyone know if the work done over on 8chan could be merged with the work here? Looks like some of it already has been done here.

U

User_135940

So I tried my hand at dialogue-writing for the mom-ified doggy scene, since it just has Neala's dialogue at the moment, but it keeps being split. Obviously, I know fuck all about scripting, so I did something wrong.

HOWEVER, would it be possible to write dialogue, then posting it somewhere for the more scripting-savvy to paste into the actual game script?
Just upload it here as a text file and I'll do it myself.

Edit: Likely what you did is use commas in your dialogue. Nergals Scene Player uses commas as a delimiter to group the dialogue lines. I've fixed a few lines like this in the dialogue that @KingsRaiden wrote, so you're definitely not alone. Honestly, using commas as a delimiter is really stupid, what Nergal should have done is use semicolons or something. I COULD change it, but that would require me to manually edit every single .csv file and I'm not going to do that.

EDIT: Anyone know if the work done over on 8chan could be merged with the work here? Looks like some of it already has been done here.
Likely no. If that guy's changes are to files that the team hasn't already touched then yes, we can include those, however VX Ace doesn't really have a way to inject minor changes between two different versions of the same file. It would probably be easier to just look at what he's done and then apply it ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Crawdaddy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Nearly finished with the Lisa TF mod here, just need to work on cum scene and then write dialogue, hopefully it'll be done by the end of the day

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
@NotThatICare - thanks for the explanation. So commas are completely off limits in dialogue?

May someone please help with the forest part? How do I find the fae queen?
It's a bit tricky. You have to choose one of the two exist at the top, and every time you choose the right exit, another butterfly appears on the map. If you choose incorrectly, you're back to the beginning. It's a bit of a try-and-fail thing. Just note to yourself which exit you chose when a new butterfly appeared, and when you fail, chose those again, then do the opposite of what you chose when you failed. Hopefully that makes sense. They should be the same each time, unless I'm wrong.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright everyone here is mom giving Peter a TF on his desk. I envision that the scene plays out like Peter isn't doing his homework and Mom sees whats happening and he tells her he is distracted thinking about her boobs. As the "good mother" she is she gives him this TF and the rest is history. To be honest I am kinda glad how this turned out so please enjoy :).

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Big question: Anyone interested in the systems running for UxL?

I'll be honest and say they're half-assed and really don't amount to much, but it's worth getting into them if we want to make them worth a damn in the future. When I talk about systems, I mean things like the "Beast/Hunter" and Knowledge system which don't do nothing but add a counter in the game. Assessing them can add to making them do something at certain intervals if anyone wants them detailed and laid out.

U

User_135940

Big question: Anyone interested in the systems running for UxL?

I'll be honest and say they're half-assed and really don't amount to much, but it's worth getting into them if we want to make them worth a damn in the future. When I talk about systems, I mean things like the "Beast/Hunter" and Knowledge system which don't do nothing but add a counter in the game. Assessing them can add to making them do something at certain intervals if anyone wants them detailed and laid out.
If its just a counter then how is it any different then the Purity/Corruption system? Honestly if there's anything we need its ideas for the money in the game. The PayMeOn thing is a fun idea but has no real in-game benefits because money gets to be a pretty useless thing quickly. We could either make money worth something in the game or make the PayMeOn tie into the story somehow.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
where did smurfyblue gone btw... is he waiting for official release from nergal or somthing

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes