4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay slight update on my Mrs Jennings 10 Heart Home mod. This version contains two files. One is a new background I edited called ClearDinner which is the Solomon family dinner table now without the family and without the main character's seat. The second is the updated CSV file which now redirects the scene so it appears on the ClearDinner image. I decided to do this after setting the scene to one of the other dinner table backgrounds to see it if would fit and was quite happy with the results. After extracting the folder move the ClearDinner file to Graphics\Scenes\Backgrounds and then move the CSV file to Data\Dialogues\Mrs Jennings, delete my older one if you have it to avoid bugs. Also feel free to use ClearDinner in the process of any animation mods you guys are making, I originally intended it for one I thought up to begin with.

Last edited:
U

User_135940

Hi, first time poster here, so I'm unsure if the file I want to attach will actually appear in the post, I'm new to forums and all that. Anyways it's a Dialogue mod for Mrs. Jennings that actually allows you to view a scene if you select 10 Heart Scene and Home from the Memory or Teleport Room. It uses what seems to be the normally un-viewable MrsJTableFuckHome background along with the mrs-j-10-fuck-clothed and mrs-j-10-fuck-clothed-cum folders in the Scenes folder along with of course new dialogue to fit the scene. Think of this scene as the third option for when she babysits you and like Sarah's babysitting scene it appears in the kitchen instead of the bedroom. I'm not sure how to actually implement this normally so it appears as an option when you get her babysit you though, so for now it stays in the rooms mentioned above. Just extract the folder and move the file to Data\Dialogues\Mrs Jennings to view. Hopefully you enjoy it, and I think I might work on adding dialogue to the dialogue-less Kimberly babysitting home scene as well.
I appreciate your effort but we already have all the things we need for that scene including two different sets of custom dialogue by @KingsRaiden, one for Mr. J being at home and one without him. The only thing is that noone has implemented it in-game yet. Sorry :confounded:.

Okay slight update on my Mrs Jennings 10 Heart Home mod. This version contains two files. One is a new background I edited called ClearDinner which is the Solomon family dinner table now without the family and without the main character's seat. The second is the updated CSV file which now redirects the scene so it appears on the ClearDinner image. I decided to do this after setting the scene to one of the other dinner table backgrounds to see it if would fit and was quite happy with the results. After extracting the folder move the ClearDinner file to Graphics\Scenes\Backgrounds and then move the CSV file to Data\Dialogues\Mrs Jennings, delete my older one if you have it to avoid bugs. Also feel free to use ClearDinner in the process of any animation mods you guys are making, I originally intended it for one I thought up to begin with.
I'll see what we can do with this, thanks!

Reactions: Crawdaddy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I appreciate your effort but we already have all the things we need for that scene including two different sets of custom dialogue by @KingsRaiden, one for Mr. J being at home and one without him. The only thing is that noone has implemented it in-game yet. Sorry :confounded:.

I'll see what we can do with this, thanks!
It's alright! Again I'm new here so I'm unsure who is working on what or anything like that. XD I hope what I provided can be put to good use for you guys. :)

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I just wanted to drop a post thanking everyone who are adding or tweaking stuff. Great seeing the initiative.

I was thinking about composing a list of minor things I'd think could need a change, but should that be added to some sort of document like the storyline suggestions, or could i just post them here?

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
View attachment 24714 View attachment 24715 View attachment 24716 View attachment 24713 So this is me trying my damnest to actually draw hair and stuff so I understand if I outline it will be much better but I just want opinions of if I should do this or more of just photoshopping the face and hair altogether like I have before. Also here are some modded title screens just cuz. Enjoy!
Very nice I hope you can do all the characters for the various sex scenes. Can you do these two DizzyBabysitting.png ms-amos-bs-cum (1).png next?

Jun 25, 2017
How do I pick ms.Jennings to do class work with. I've been doing it with Fred every day for weeks and havn't figured out how to with ms.Jennings

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
May I ask a thing? How do I apply all these fanmade artworks and stuff? I mean it has no storyline whatsoever or is it just a mere replacement of the existing one? They all are splendid and I cannot wait to play them out.

Reactions: Play_Now

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Funny thing I already made a mom version of the Dizzy one already but it is complete garbage so I am in the process of redoing that one after the Neala one is done so stay patient my friend.
u are amazing man sad no mods telling if they gona add it to the game or >.<
May I ask a thing? How do I apply all these fanmade artworks and stuff? I mean it has no storyline whatsoever or is it just a mere replacement of the existing one? They all are splendid and I cannot wait to play them out.
same i was hope for any mod do that =/

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
same here man, I gotta know how to properly implement them outside of the memory room, I have so many ideas for mods that have storylines running around in my head that will just end up being replacement folders for the pre-existing stuff in the mean time, here's an example of what I am working on that is the real reason my ClearDinner background was even made

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok everyone here is mom getting fucked like Neala doggystyle. I will add the other versions of this (i.e angry and hard) later on but now that its done I will be focusing on redoing the dizzy babysitting scene as mom next so stay tuned til then. Just a reminder that all the scenes I made and will make will be Hall of Memories exclusive since I don't know how to script story events to add these scenes so if you have game maker ace installed just add a script as play_scene("mom-bedroom-fuck-corrupt",763,2) for this scene especially. I can upload my game file so that it will have all my scenes in it, but that means you have my shitty dialogue choices :biggrin:. Enjoy!

U

User_135940

Ok everyone here is mom getting fucked like Neala doggystyle. I will add the other versions of this (i.e angry and hard) later on but now that its done I will be focusing on redoing the dizzy babysitting scene as mom next so stay tuned til then. Just a reminder that all the scenes I made and will make will be Hall of Memories exclusive since I don't know how to script story events to add these scenes so if you have game maker ace installed just add a script as play_scene("mom-bedroom-fuck-corrupt",763,2) for this scene especially. I can upload my game file so that it will have all my scenes in it, but that means you have my shitty dialogue choices :biggrin:. Enjoy!
Nice work. Only thing is 763 is used by another scene. It isn't catastrophic if you use it but it would be better to find an unused variable.

Edit: I'll go ahead and add this and the shower one from earlier in the thread. If anyone has any other scenes that they've submitted then link me to the post. I haven't been looking at this thread for the past couple of days so if I've missed anything tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Nice work. Only thing is 763 is used by another scene. It isn't catastrophic if you use it but it would be better to find an unused variable.

Edit: I'll go ahead and add this and the shower one from earlier in the thread. If anyone has any other scenes that they've submitted then link me to the post. I haven't been looking at this thread for the past couple of days so if I've missed anything tell me.
Well honestly you could just add a new variable in common events and call it "mom-bedroom" and use that variable code I just use whatever code works in the Hall of Memories

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016

U

User_135940

Well honestly you could just add a new variable in common events and call it "mom-bedroom" and use that variable code I just use whatever code works in the Hall of Memories
Alright well I've added the doggy scene to the test room. If anyone has any ideas for how to implement it in-game then please share. Here are three of my own:

1. After showering with Mom you can ask her for a "double dip". This can be before school or during the midday shower.
2. You can ask her after dinner if she wants to
3. Mom can catch you and you and Neala after the babysitting doggystyle and demand that you "do her the same way". Neala could have interjecting dialogue during the scene (albeit she would need to be offscreen).

These are just suggestions, if anyone has anything better then tell me.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
drag the new one into the scene you are trying to overwrite; example awake sleep ride, then just rename the new picture set the the same name that the onld one was, and you should be good to go

Reactions: Kolblogberg

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
drag the new one into the scene you are trying to overwrite; example awake sleep ride, then just rename the new picture set the the same name that the onld one was, and you should be good to go
I think I'll wait for a while until it can be applied as a Hall of Memories' scene or, even better if the scene itself actually made into the game. Thanks anyway

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes