4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

iron-beast

Jun 3, 2017
Have you gone to the right side of the school in the morning and seen Mrs J get told off by the principal?
After i talk with Fred she disappear from the backyard in the school and can't look for her in any place, even I go in the other classroom but nothing happens, but i not doing in the right steps I think.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Really the application process for the team seems to just be "hey guy's I fixed/improved this thing, if you want you can include it in the next patch then go ahead" and then you get invited to the Github, Discord, etc. Problem is @SmurfyBlue controls the Github at the moment and he's busy doing school so we can't really add anyone right now. Not sure if he still lurks in the thread, haven't heard anything from him in a while.
I'm really sorry about that, yes I lurk (during the weekends).
Also, I thought you guys could already send other people invites to the github page... Maybe I'm wrong, but yeah, I have the option to "sign over" the github page to someone else, not a 100% sure what would happen if I did but I could give it to you @NotThatICare
(Then it's your fault when people can't join >:3 <3)

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Hello, awesome work you guys have been doing. Just wondering though, since I have no experience with adding/ working with mods, when will the next "master patch" be out for us non-modders? I currently have Kinnerman's 0.8-beta.2_Mods installed but I don't know if I that is the latest one. I have heard people use the term "OP" in this thread when referring to mod updates, but I don't know what that means. Can someone please elucidate the situation for me? Thank you.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Hello, awesome work you guys have been doing. Just wondering though, since I have no experience with adding/ working with mods, when will the next "master patch" be out for us non-modders? I currently have Kinnerman's 0.8-beta.2_Mods installed but I don't know if I that is the latest one. I have heard people use the term "OP" in this thread when referring to mod updates, but I don't know what that means. Can someone please elucidate the situation for me? Thank you.
It means you have to look at the first post of this discussion.

lakrak

Oct 1, 2017
Hi all How is progress? Any mod making more writing for scene level that could use same work? Just found out this community is working on the game nergal abandoned.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Hi all How is progress? Any mod making more writing for scene level that could use same work? Just found out this community is working on the game nergal abandoned.
It's kind of at a lull right now. Everyone's busy with a few things which you can read above.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
alot of it all of Mrs Jennings is messed up was wondering if there was a update on the game
Just go to the The very first post on this thread and download the game, it should have the latest mod update. Mrs. Jennings quest line is mostly complete there, you just can't naturally get the threesome with her and "mother".

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright so after 3 failed attempts at this scene, here is mom doing the shower sydney scene. Please understand that there will be some problems with appearance with all that I make, I am not an artist so just a warning. Also I still don't know how to make these actual scenes so they are extra scenes for the hall of memories. Please enjoy anyways.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes