4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

iron-beast

Jun 3, 2017
Everyone I talk to Fred ms Jennings dissapers from school and I can't pass through working with Fred I made almost 6 new games, it happens everytime it,s a bug?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
There is a file in the second beta part nergal released called mrs Jennings flowchart. use that

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
upload_2017-9-23_12-55-13.png

i have checked the files. i can see there is a CSV file.
But there isn't a Image file. Didnt this scene get finished before Nergal left

U

User_135940

View attachment 22136

i have checked the files. i can see there is a CSV file.
But there isn't a Image file. Didnt this scene get finished before Nergal left
There isn't a .csv file for that scene. There's a .csv file for "mrs-j-sleep-fuck" but not for "mrs-j-sleep-fuck-corrupt" nor "mrs-j-sleep-fuck-purity". My guess is Nergal got lazy or just decided that it wasn't worth making two scenes. The dialogue that @KingsRaiden added works for both corrupt and purity in my opinion so there really isn't a reason to have both scenes. I can look into changing the scene room so it only shows the "mrs-j-sleep-fuck" if you want.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
There isn't a .csv file for that scene. There's a .csv file for "mrs-j-sleep-fuck" but not for "mrs-j-sleep-fuck-corrupt" nor "mrs-j-sleep-fuck-purity". My guess is Nergal got lazy or just decided that it wasn't worth making two scenes. The dialogue that @KingsRaiden added works for both corrupt and purity in my opinion so there really isn't a reason to have both scenes. I can look into changing the scene room so it only shows the "mrs-j-sleep-fuck" if you want.
I wondered about that file and what it was for since there are so many others with purity and corrupt varieties. Honestly I still haven't played around with RPG Maker enough to see where the files are linked to. I can look at other versions of this once I get the current round of work done by tomorrow.

Reactions: jackkane

iron-beast

Jun 3, 2017
i don´t know ehat more to do every time i talk whit fred in class ms jennings dissapear forever i cant get her number o stop wonking with fred the Flowchart doestn work or i dont know if the version i have is wrong, someone please help.

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
If I were to play the game with the mod right now is there any scene's that are still broken?
Like are all of Mrs. J scenes good?
Does mom 10 heart have dialogue?
3some?

Jonga

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I've come to the conclusion that Nergal is homeless. In one of his post, he stated that he doesn't make a lot of money and Patreon takes most of the money. If this true, I don't think we'll ever see a public release.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I've come to the conclusion that Nergal is homeless. In one of his post, he stated that he doesn't make a lot of money and Patreon takes most of the money. If this true, I don't think we'll ever see a public release.

What is that fan-made mod patch all about ?
Many bug fixes that are in the current release, cheats and soon extra content to explore. You can check it out in the link below to test the new content and bug fixes that are currently implemented.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Holy shit.

I mean, this is pure speculation, right?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Holy shit.

I mean, this is pure speculation, right?
Yes it is pure speculation. The man just got some personal problems, whatever it may be. He didn't specify!!
In regards to what Nergal said, he was referring to his cut of the money after patreon received their share and the cost of the artwork for both games . Not his overall state of affairs in terms of money.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Right.

Well, I hope he's all right, all things considered. Clearly there's something going on, but I hope it's not THAT serious.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes