4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
That's not really accurate. The point of the what I'm doing right now is to do a overhaul of the Mrs Jennings quest so that people can enjoy the replayability of Mrs Jennings scenes from previous versions while adding in the new quest from 0.8... The reason I haven't announced it being finished on the forum yet was because it's still being bug tested and with 2 other branches I wanted to give a chance for the others to add in their content and fixes...Now's a good time as any I suppose...

This is a test version of the new Mrs Jennings update. It's certainly not the final version and I may even scrap it and completely redo it (again) if people don't like it. I need you guys to test it out and report bugs. As for the changes, most of them are internal but there are a couple noteworthy things to add.

Mrs Jennings now has staff meetings on Wednesday in the Afternoon. After a certain point you can interrupt the staff meeting to talk with Mrs Jennings.

Mrs Jennings Handjob and Blowjobs are repeatable in class after the Toilet scene in school.

You can now choose which scene you want to watch when visiting Mrs Jennings quest after you view them all.

Fixed up the quest so the tutoring scene didn't seem so jumpy. Sorry if it seems out of character but dialogue is not my forte

Reactivated noon scenes. You can do them by talking to Mrs Jennings during recess.

Remember this is going to be improved upon so take it easy alright?

To make things easier for you guys I've attached the combined patch with the Beta Jennings quest. Again, I need you guys opinion.
Just a quick question with so many new things added by everyone your download includes the jennings stuff and other patches or just your stuff? Sorry I'm kinda confused with all the work that is being done idk what to download,and good job kinner replaying jennings scenes is something i really wanted.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
i think its the same as the github patch, i just want to know if you have to create a new game for all of the stuff to work that you described.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Just a quick question with so many new things added by everyone your download includes the jennings stuff and other patches or just your stuff? Sorry I'm kinda confused with all the work that is being done idk what to download,and good job kinner replaying jennings scenes is something i really wanted.
It contains all the stuff from github (considering I am Kobic that shouldn't be surprising). but it does not contain the artwork that you guys have been posting on the forum because for one, I would have to create events for every scene and thus it would take a lot longer. Probably about three weeks max.
i think its the same as the github patch, i just want to know if you have to create a new game for all of the stuff to work that you described.
Honestly...I don't think you do. Even if you had to you could avoid it by using the Mrs Jenning variable editor in the cheat room (the naked mrs Jenning sprite in the bottom left). I would like it if you to because I redid a lot of internal stuff and I need to know if it works and the only way to do that is to play through it.

WolfyPerson

Sep 2, 2017
Is your expansion of Mrs. J geared more towards corruption or purity or do you concentrate on both? Or is it leaning towards one now and will be fleshed out in the other later?

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Is your expansion of Mrs. J geared more towards corruption or purity or do you concentrate on both? Or is it leaning towards one now and will be fleshed out in the other later?
Both routes are fully functional at the moment but at some point in the future I want to come back to it and flesh out the corruption route and make it branch out more from the pure route. I'm thinking of diverging at the pop quiz scene and then merging back at the 10 hearts scene. Good question by the way.

WolfyPerson

Sep 2, 2017
Both routes are fully functional at the moment but at some point in the future I want to come back to it and flesh out the corruption route and make it branch out more from the pure route. I'm thinking of diverging at the pop quiz scene and then merging back at the 10 hearts scene. Good question by the way.
No problem. I love the dominant and kind of evil Peter ;p You have any plans for the other girls and expanding them as well or just gonna go with the flow?

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
does anyone have link for 0.2 release of Bad Intentions?

here more

Reactions: Cmax

misterSS

Apr 9, 2017
Just a question for modders, will you guys consider adding any more linear, Ms. Jennings-esque quest revamps?

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Anyway, can anyone recommend me games like this? If it's Hentai, please only give me translated stuff.

This whole straight shota protagonist corrupting big titted MILFs has turned out to be a fetish I never knew I loved.

Bad Intentions

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Just a question for modders, will you guys consider adding any more linear, Ms. Jennings-esque quest revamps?
What would you consider? With her having 10 hearts, I don't think we'd want to add more while there's some basic stuff that needs to be implemented...

Chewbius

Jul 19, 2017
What would you consider? With her having 10 hearts, I don't think we'd want to add more while there's some basic stuff that needs to be implemented...
I get the feeling they meant, as you have done with Mrs Jennings, will you do the same to the other characters.

I could be wrong though

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes