4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Have any of you guys tried MamaShota Kingdom?

It's a Japanese hentai game that's pretty much identical to Urban Demons but with far more content

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I like all the new work having new hopes for this mod team,the dialogue and fixes for the game.
On a side note it's a neat suggestion the japanese game,but some advice you guys should stay on thread topic which is UD.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Have any of you guys tried MamaShota Kingdom?

It's a Japanese hentai game that's pretty much identical to Urban Demons but with far more content

Looks like fun but needs a translation.

U

User_135940

Is there any way to load this game without restarting it?
Not currently, no. I could investigate it though. You can hit the F12 key though and that restarts the whole game really quickly.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Not currently, no. I could investigate it though. You can hit the F12 key though and that restarts the whole game really quickly.
Nice! Thanks!

Any tips on how to raise my corruption level enough to pass through the first of the two circles in the Meridiana room, anyone? Is that even the right way to do it? I'm still on my first week, so I figured I did something wrong and started raising my corruption level with the mom and sis exclusively, to the detriment of the heart points... What am I doing wrong?

//nevermind, figured out that it's probably alright to just keep going.

Also, here's a question that might save me and any other newbie out there a lot of headache:

Is this the type of game where you'll advance eventually no matter what you screw up, if only you find the right course, or is this a go back and do it again via save type of thing?

And another thing... Wth does "TF" stand for in the walkthrough?

Last edited:

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Nice! Thanks!

Any tips on how to raise my corruption level enough to pass through the first of the two circles in the Meridiana room, anyone? Is that even the right way to do it? I'm still on my first week, so I figured I did something wrong and started raising my corruption level with the mom and sis exclusively, to the detriment of the heart points... What am I doing wrong?

//nevermind, figured out that it's probably alright to just keep going.

Also, here's a question that might save me and any other newbie out there a lot of headache:

Is this the type of game where you'll advance eventually no matter what you screw up, if only you find the right course, or is this a go back and do it again via save type of thing?

And another thing... Wth does "TF" stand for in the walkthrough?
Been poking around in the code a bit, and it seems that nothing is really missable unless it's due to a bug or a save from a previous version. TF most likely stands for Titfuck.

What exactly is added/fixed with the fan mod?
Convenience options have been added to the Q action key. Dialog has been fixed/updated/improved. The phone interface has also been improved. And Mrs. Jenning's scenes have been fixed (the error during the BJ, and her 10heart scene going everyday). The morning scene with the mother has been speed up also.

Reactions: RedFoot

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I believe that Smurf and NTIC were poking around with the phone for now. There's also the issue of Mrs. Jennings 10 corruption scene being fixed.

I've yet to really get into that myself since I'm still taking notes on UxL.

On a side note, I wonder if people want my notes here or should I just put them in the document? I think it'd get too long but it's all about convenience for everyone else.

U

User_135940

Is there any way to load this game without restarting it?
Alright, I've got it working... hopefully. You all are getting a "NotThatICare can't figure out how some bullshit VX Ace works so he engineered a hacky solution" special. Basically I've replaced the normal functionality of the phone's Save button with something that kicks you out of the phone and then lets you choose between loading or saving via the same sort of buttons that every dialogue choice in the game uses.

In addition to what @Hambiguity and @Ungawa have already said, @KingsRaiden and I are implementing a new scene thats basically a clothed/in Mrs. Jennings house version of her 10 Heart scene (look under /Graphics/Scenes/mrs-j-10-fuck-clothed in the game folder to see what I mean). Also, @Kinnerman has recently fixed a few things in the Mrs J questline.

So Nergal is dead and you guys are moving on to the modding now right?
Yes.

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
Alright, I've got it working... hopefully. You all are getting a "NotThatICare can't figure out how some bullshit VX Ace works so he engineered a hacky solution" special. Basically I've replaced the normal functionality of the phone's Save button with something that kicks you out of the phone and then lets you choose between loading or saving via the same sort of buttons that every dialogue choice in the game uses.

In addition to what @Hambiguity and @Ungawa have already said, @KingsRaiden and I are implementing a new scene thats basically a clothed/in Mrs. Jennings house version of her 10 Heart scene (look under /Graphics/Scenes/mrs-j-10-fuck-clothed in the game folder to see what I mean). Also, @Kinnerman has recently fixed a few things in the Mrs J questline.

Yes.
where can I download your version of the game or her yet

U

User_135940

where can I download your version of the game or her yet
Here:

The 'New-Mrs-Jennings-Branch-(Testing)' branch is the one that you want to be using. As always there is a 'this is beta software made by amateurs' disclaimer. Use at your own peril.

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
Here:

The 'New-Mrs-Jennings-Branch-(Testing)' branch is the one that you want to be using. As always there is a 'this is beta software made by amateurs' disclaimer. Use at your own peril.
So I just add it in the game folder?

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I don't have a huge amount of experience, but I've got a semi decent tablet and free time. Anything I can tinker with to help?

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
@Kinnerman[/USER] has recently fixed a few things in the Mrs J questline.
That's not really accurate. The point of the what I'm doing right now is to do a overhaul of the Mrs Jennings quest so that people can enjoy the replayability of Mrs Jennings scenes from previous versions while adding in the new quest from 0.8... The reason I haven't announced it being finished on the forum yet was because it's still being bug tested and with 2 other branches I wanted to give a chance for the others to add in their content and fixes...Now's a good time as any I suppose...

This is a test version of the new Mrs Jennings update. It's certainly not the final version and I may even scrap it and completely redo it (again) if people don't like it. I need you guys to test it out and report bugs. As for the changes, most of them are internal but there are a couple noteworthy things to add.

Mrs Jennings now has staff meetings on Wednesday in the Afternoon. After a certain point you can interrupt the staff meeting to talk with Mrs Jennings.

Mrs Jennings Handjob and Blowjobs are repeatable in class after the Toilet scene in school.

You can now choose which scene you want to watch when visiting Mrs Jennings quest after you view them all.

Fixed up the quest so the tutoring scene didn't seem so jumpy. Sorry if it seems out of character but dialogue is not my forte

Reactivated noon scenes. You can do them by talking to Mrs Jennings during recess.

Remember this is going to be improved upon so take it easy alright?

To make things easier for you guys I've attached the combined patch with the Beta Jennings quest. Again, I need you guys opinion.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes