4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
What new content has been modded in?

All I see are a bunch of "Ideas" with not many links. It should be pretty clear that Nergal is gone, there won't be another version/bug fix.

Reactions: baphometx

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
does anyone know when the public version is released? Wanna see the mods roll on :p

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
I echo what others are saying, it's pretty clear Nergal's gone for good. If he managed to release a bug filled Patreon version to the people who were PAYING him, then it is quite natural to assume that he wouldn't bother releasing the public version.
Please continue full speed with the modding. I don't mean to disrespect any of you, because you work for free and I am eternally grateful. I just want to say that modding should continue without having to wait. I'm pretty sure a lot of others feel the same way.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant I just phrased it really poorly. What my original comment should have said was: "The only reason you're getting that bug is because you're not using patch. For some reason Nergal's version attempts to use a file with that name, but it doesn't exist so hence you get the error. Smurfy's patch fixes this by adding a file with proper name and data to play the scene."

I was attempting to respond to what seemed like an accusation that the patch itself was causing this. It annoyed me because this issue is something that the patch SPECIFICALLY addresses. I popped off a comment without proofreading it for clarity.
No worries, understood. The patch has been pretty good so far.

To those wondering what we have done, you can check the ideas and what is already being planned at the Community GitHub but so far we are cleaning up the existing version. Guess Nergal is gone, and we can start moving forward on finishing what there is.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
does anyone know when the public version is released? Wanna see the mods roll on :p
This goes for a lot of the other questions that are asked as well: please just put in the effort to read the last 10 or so pages. It's not a lot of work, and most of your questions are probably going to be answered.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
As much as it pains me to say this,but I do think Nergal is gone or at least won't come back for a long time he has been missing for almost a month now.

Reactions: baphometx

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant I just phrased it really poorly. What my original comment should have said was: "The only reason you're getting that bug is because you're not using patch. For some reason Nergal's version attempts to use a file with that name, but it doesn't exist so hence you get the error. Smurfy's patch fixes this by adding a file with proper name and data to play the scene."

I was attempting to respond to what seemed like an accusation that the patch itself was causing this. It annoyed me because this issue is something that the patch SPECIFICALLY addresses. I popped off a comment without proofreading it for clarity.
My apologies, wasn't meaning to seem to be accusing. It was the royal "they" referring to nergal. I'm still laughably new to this forum and the concept of tinkering and patching the game, so I wasn't even aware there WAS a patch. Now that I know, I'll look into it for sure though! I appreciate your patience with my newbness.

Reactions: User_135940
U

User_135940

My apologies, wasn't meaning to seem to be accusing. It was the royal "they" referring to nergal. I'm still laughably new to this forum and the concept of tinkering and patching the game, so I wasn't even aware there WAS a patch. Now that I know, I'll look into it for sure though! I appreciate your patience with my newbness.
You're fine, it was more @MystZER0 then anything. I wasn't really that annoyed because I sort of figured it was a misunderstanding.

So how to I play as the girl? I dont wanna be a boy
You can't, it was never coded into Nergals remake
There are actually some small fragments of Nergal's attempt at this. There is, for instance, a fairly complete exterior and interior for the highschool (in fact I'm fairly certain the inside is a straight copy/paste of the one in Urban xLife).

Edit: I just looked at the highschool map and I'm fairly certain they're not actually from Urban xLife, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
So with nergal almost 90% sure he is gone,any update on plans for custom scenes, more dialogue or anything? I know smurfy is busy with school,though I do hope kingraiden can bless us with more dialogue for scenes that need some work in that section I really enjoy his writing.

Last edited:

misterSS

Apr 9, 2017
This might be naive of me to ask, but has anyone tried to contact glassfish to see if she would like to continue working on the game?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So with nergal almost 90% sure he is gone,any update on plans for custom scenes, more dialogue or anything? I know smurfy is busy with school,though I do hope kingraiden can bless us with more dialogue for scenes that need some work in that section I really enjoy his writing.
I actually just went through a whole bunch of the existing dialogue files and am bringing them up to date slowly.

Nice to know someone is enjoying what I am writing. Thanks!

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
You can't, it was never coded into Nergals remake
Untrue, you could play as Neala before version 3. It had no real content though, just some dialogue in a hospital, in the northern shop with Fred and in a school between her, Sydney, Dizzy and some other characters that don't show up again.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I actually just went through a whole bunch of the existing dialogue files and am bringing them up to date slowly.

Nice to know someone is enjoying what I am writing. Thanks!
Oh for sure your stuff is great,looking forward to your next dialogue works :D

Aug 25, 2017
Seriously KingsRaiden is doing a great job with the dialogues,I personally like that he is adding dialogue to some scenes per lvl really gives such a better representation and feel that you are making the milfs fall for you,like other have said keep at it your stuff is gold hopefully you can keep adding dialogue to more scenes and extra dialogue to make the grind when corrupting the milfs more rewarding and encourage grinding just to see more dialogue changes and how slutty the milfs can get.

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Loving all the hard work and changes in everything,so glad people are working on this project,want to thank everyone for their hard work.

Also kings raiden did a fantastic job on the dialogue hopefully he keeps working on adding more dialogue,that would be awesome.

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find the keys to the public bathroom?
From the park area with the MILFs, go right, then go inside the shack. Bug the guy inside for the keys until he sends you to a fetch quest for a DIY, then complete it to get the keys.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes