4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
So because of the hurricane i have no school for the rest of the week but becuse of my brother i have a broken keyboard now. So i will be less motivated to work on the project for a short while until i can get a mew one. It's gonna be harder(slower) for me to work on maps for right now

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
If you could post the exact error message that pops up when it crashes then that would help immensely. I've never had that particular problem before.
Yep, sorry i forgot to do it.
Here's the error:

"Script 'Lightning Effects' Line 281 : RGSSError occured
disposed bitmap"

This bug happened when i go from a place to another (from park to home for example) and when i restart the game with 'F12' and load a save.

U

User_135940

Yep, sorry i forgot to do it.
Here's the error:

"Script 'Lightning Effects' Line 281 : RGSSError occured
disposed bitmap"

This bug happened when i go from a place to another (from park to home for example) and when i restart the game with 'F12' and load a save.
Try a few things:

1. Try redownloading the game and using your save on a fresh installation of the game

2. When using the patch you can press 'Q' to 'Teleport'. Teleport to the grassy field place and then go into the RED portal and then click the option to go 'Upstairs'. The use the 'Change Time' option also under the 'Q' menu in order to change the time to night and go to sleep. Then just play normally.

aryTempor

May 12, 2017
Four new (modified) scenes based on what you all seemed to be requesting:

Mom awake BJ:
Mom awake TF:
Mom awake ride:
Mom HJ (alternate pose):

Can do some more line work if the scenes get used, just hammered these out quickly this afternoon.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017

Mom awake BJ:
Mom awake TF:
Mom awake ride:
Mom HJ (alternate pose):

Can do some more line work if the scenes get used, just hammered these out quickly this afternoon.
We probably put it in alonge with the 10 heart scene of mom. Or alternatively the mother actively ask peter if he wants her to do anything for him in morning after enough progress with her. So the dialogue of saying you're in pain will be replace with "let's have some fun"

aryTempor

May 12, 2017
Modified Nergal's Advanced scene player to include four new commands. Doesn't really do much without editing the dialogue scripts, but sharing it anyway if anyone wants to play around with it.

New commands are var, jump, rand, and switch. Put them in the draw_dialogue class, so they can be called at any point, rather than just after a comma, which Nergal used for his <command> structure.

Everything new is commented with ##AT:

aryTempor

May 12, 2017
We probably put it in alonge with the 10 heart scene of mom. Or alternatively the mother actively ask peter if he wants her to do anything for him in morning after enough progress with her. So the dialogue of saying you're in pain will be replace with "let's have some fun"
If they actually do end up being used, I'll do some more line work to sharpen up the images as I said. Just let me know.

Reactions: MystZER0
U

User_135940

Mom awake BJ:
Mom awake TF:
Mom awake ride:
Mom HJ (alternate pose):

Good work yet again @aryTempor! I'll look into using your code. Unfortunately, we're still waiting on the 0.8 public release and I'm cautious about adding anything to it right now out of a fear that we'll have to redo the work once the public comes out. VX Ace is kind of a pain in the ass to do groupwork for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: aryTempor

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
Hello can someone tell me on what page are post about patch and what/how to do it so I don't have to read through all pages. Also what does patch does? Thank you.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Also if fans take over and patch the game up, does it count as 'abandoned' anymore? :p

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Unfortunate about the horrible acid accident that took his eyes. :(

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes