4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
How it's going right now, there's 3 people trying to make the story more compact.

There's some QoL updates down the pipeline, but no plans for events. King is working on dialogue, I've been trying to learn from both UxL and UD and their story stuff, and Mystzero has been offline due to Irma.

Smurfy and NTIC have been doing the QoL changes and every now and again, there's someone doing a custom map or somesuch update. Slow going, but it'll take a bit before you see some bigger stuff as we start coalescing stuff.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Just promise that whatever you take from the UxL, don't add the obnoxious Japanese sounds. :p

On the topic of continued work, people here are probably going to wait for the public release for at least a while longer before they do anything major. If Nergal truly has disappeared without that public release, we'll just cross that bridge once we're certain.

Speaking of dialogue, I have noticed a number of things that could be improved. Small, things, but noticeable. For example, Mom tells you to wash before going to bed when you have lunch during the weekend. That would be nice to change, among other things, of course.

C

Caide

So is no one else experiencing all of mrs.jennings scenes being messed up? Whenever I try to do a sex scene with her the game skips to the end and I get a "file_01_BJ_jennings" or some shit like that telling me the scene is corrupted. and this is on beta 2 for 0.8

like all of her scenes are messed up and corrupted/broken in game.

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Nothing concrete yet. If Nergal releases a final build, a majority of the modding work would very likely have to be redone, so I think we're sticking to plans first before starting anything that might be wasted effort anyway, y'know?

Besides, it's just been three weeks since Nergal suddenly stopped. Give us time. ;)

Speaking of time, I've been thinking of the alarm clock thing to further speed up mornings, and I've ran into a wall:

Currently the way I'm seeing it, the alarm clock, if set, will straight up make Peter jump out of bed, no fuss. A red event could be placed in the bed to call Mom for the scenes. If the alarm clock was not set, it would default back to the Mom waking Peter up with a small comment about the alarm not being set, but will not affect things much otherwise.
The question is: How do we justify Peter getting an alarm clock side quest in the first place?
- the idea won't come from Peter, since he's very much enjoying his wake up routine.
- if the mother initiates it, why doesn't she just buy Peter an alarm clock and be done with it? (And handing him one is just not an interesting route.)

Possible scenarios:
- Sydney triggers it ("Peter, you're a big boy, Mom shouldn't be wasting her time waking you up!")
- Work forces mom to be up earlier and couldn't be available all the time. (What is her job anyway?)

Edit: Sorry Caide, was replying to . As Ungawa mentioned, the community patch should have fixed Mrs. Jenning's scenes.

Last edited:
C

Caide

Nothing concrete yet. If Nergal releases a final build, a majority of the modding work would very likely have to be redone, so I think we're sticking to plans first before starting anything that might be wasted effort anyway, y'know?

Besides, it's just been three weeks since Nergal suddenly stopped. Give us time. ;)

Speaking of time, I've been thinking of the alarm clock thing to further speed up mornings, and I've ran into a wall:

Currently the way I'm seeing it, the alarm clock, if set, will straight up make Peter jump out of bed, no fuss. A red event could be placed in the bed to call Mom for the scenes. If the alarm clock was not set, it would default back to the Mom waking Peter up with a small comment about the alarm not being set, but will not affect things much otherwise.
The question is: How do we justify Peter getting an alarm clock side quest in the first place?
- the idea won't come from Peter, since he's very much enjoying his wake up routine.
- if the mother initiates it, why doesn't she just buy Peter an alarm clock and be done with it? (And handing him one is just not an interesting route.)

Possible scenarios:
- Sydney triggers it ("Peter, you're a big boy, Mom shouldn't be wasting her time waking you up!")
- Work forces mom to be up earlier and couldn't be available all the time. (What is her job anyway?)
Who are you talking to/refering to? If your working on the game fix the dam scenes that are broken in the current build of the game. And if anyone is wondering why im so mad, its cause this guy was taking 3k dollars a month for this game, dam scam artist.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
UxL has her at an advertising agency. Dunno about UD yet. I think I could have that tie into some stuff, but that's just from note taking on UxL right now.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
So is no one else experiencing all of mrs.jennings scenes being messed up? Whenever I try to do a sex scene with her the game skips to the end and I get a "file_01_BJ_jennings" or some shit like that telling me the scene is corrupted. and this is on beta 2 for 0.8

like all of her scenes are messed up and corrupted/broken in game.
On page 101, people have been talking about the

Have you tried that already?

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Whenever you take the correct choice, a white butterfly appears. If you make a mistake, you start over.

The correct sequence IIRC is Left, Right, Left, Left, Right.

piri_vm

Sep 3, 2017
Regarding Donna's additional appearances, I was thinking something relatively small, along the lines of:
- as was mentioned before, increase her presence in the store, maybe even by just one day
- have her available in the hospital lobby, probably at night, on a break, until Peter interrupts her alone time. Pure dialogue is Donna worrying about Peter coming over to check up on her in the night, Corrupt dialogue would be Peter leering at her and... dunno, tempting her with his dick?

Also, if anyone's brave enough to be a guinea pig, I have a zip file I'd like you to try:

This should speed up the morning interactions after the first handjob, as well as fix the Mrs. Jennings 10-heart scene so that it only triggers on Monday as planned.
The zip file only contains the files I changed, and was based off the latest mod patch, so apply accordingly. Back up your Data folder first in case anything breaks (sorry in advance if something does break). Hope it works for you guys!
Thanks, thas works very good.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Rofl I remember how annoying that was indeed,I am glad Nergal didn't add those sounds in his game.Hopefully Nergal has not abandoned the public release so people can start modding the game with out the fear of redoing work,also looking forward to kinners Custom mrs jennings event and overall what people can add to the game in general also loved kingsraiden dialogue it gave more life to some scenes that reused other scenes dialogue like the jennings home ride.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Alright people, I'm here today to tell you two things!

First:
@KingsRaiden, @Kinnerman, @NotThatICare and myself have been (trying to) use a GitHub page for the project!
Now that it's kinda started to work out we though we'd make it public and if people are interested (Looking at you @MystZER0, @Ungawa and a couple people who's name I forgot the moment I started typing this...) in joining the GitHub repo as "collaborators" get in touch and I'll add you :D

The second is a less happy anouncement...
Tomorrow (Monday) is the last day before school starts so I doubt I'll be online much.
And depending on the work load, I probably wont have time to work on this project in any other capacity than an "advisor".
I really hate having to do this and it's actually making me feel pretty terrible...
I didn't start the SmurfyPatch just so I could stop working on/with this game I (despite everything) still enjoy playing and fucking around with. Especially now that things are getting interesting with the Community Mod/Patch/Update. But I just don't think I'll have enough free time to also use it for this project.

Don't get me wrong, if it turns out I DO have time for it I'll be back and celebrating it before you know it!
But I'm actively trying not to get any high hopes so I wont be crushed when it turns out I can't.

Anyway, I'll still lurk around, I'll just be way less active in the foreseeable future.
Godspeed, you beautiful perverts!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've been thinking of the alarm clock thing to further speed up mornings, and I've ran into a wall:

Possible scenarios:
My personal opinion: Does this need to be a quest? Could it just be something he buys from Kaylee? One of the things I can't stand about some games are the useless quests for small objects that are usually just easily obtained from somewhere.

Though if you do want to make it a quest the hints can come from multiple places, making Peter think about it. Just brainstorming about this...it could be Mom, saying that she needs to hurry and shower so she can get to work since "waking Peter up" makes her late. A phone call at home in the evening, that Peter gets or overhears his Mom on the phone, makes him think of it. Sydney might intervene some morning in the hall, tell Peter about Mom and work, or just giving him a look that maybe she would like to "wake him up" rather than Mom though since he just "woke up" she's not going to be his second.

Have someone ask about it in the morning, Donna could in the checkup and tell Peter that a "grown man" can get up on his own.

That's just a quick thought dump.

U

User_135940

For anyone who's thinking of using the Github version of the Community Patch right now DO NOT USE PAYMEON IT WILL CRASH YOUR GAME. A new unforeseen issue just cropped up that I'm testing a fix for right now.

Edit: Alright I think I fixed it. If you want to try out the Github version then use the 'master_testing' branch and NOT the 'master' branch. My fix is very 'hotfixy' so I'll look into a longer term solution later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MystZER0

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
My personal opinion: Does this need to be a quest? Could it just be something he buys from Kaylee? One of the things I can't stand about some games are the useless quests for small objects that are usually just easily obtained from somewhere.

Though if you do want to make it a quest the hints can come from multiple places, making Peter think about it. Just brainstorming about this...it could be Mom, saying that she needs to hurry and shower so she can get to work since "waking Peter up" makes her late. A phone call at home in the evening, that Peter gets or overhears his Mom on the phone, makes him think of it. Sydney might intervene some morning in the hall, tell Peter about Mom and work, or just giving him a look that maybe she would like to "wake him up" rather than Mom though since he just "woke up" she's not going to be his second.

Have someone ask about it in the morning, Donna could in the checkup and tell Peter that a "grown man" can get up on his own.

That's just a quick thought dump.
How I see it, this could unlock early morning events. The other alternative is to have this change mom's patterns since she knows he has an alarm clock now. Perhaps with high corruption/purity, that could unlock higher level sex scenes in the shower or the bed.

And if you don't set it, mom talks about how late you are which forces you into school. Maybe that causes detention or your mom loses a point?

I think that'd be a good risk/reward...

aryTempor

May 12, 2017
Photo edits which increase the size of Peter's, well, peter. Also includes a couple of (minor) new scenes which can be integrated into the game:

Had several more, but the new picture format made a lot of the work no longer usable. Also have a modded version of Nergal's Scene Player which allows for more dialogue customization, including randomly selecting text, selecting text based on variables and switches, and jumping to a separate dialogue line.

Example:

Line 6: <command:change_view:sydney-shower-fuck><rand3>|<N3>Oh fuck!|<N3>Oh my god. Your dick's so big N<1>.|<N3>[I have to keep my voice down. I can't let N<1> know how good his fat shaft feels.]|<rand2>|<jump7>|<jump8>|
Line 7: <N3>Fuck your slutty sister's tight pussy N<1>!
Line 8:<N3>[Oh my god. I've never been stretched like this before.]

Can share that scripting if it would get used in the community version.

U

User_135940

Photo edits which increase the size of Peter's, well, peter. Also includes a couple of (minor) new scenes which can be integrated into the game:

Had several more, but the new picture format made a lot of the work no longer usable. Also have a modded version of Nergal's Scene Player which allows for more dialogue customization, including randomly selecting text, selecting text based on variables and switches, and jumping to a separate dialogue line.

Example:

Line 6: <command:change_view:sydney-shower-fuck><rand3>|<N3>Oh fuck!|<N3>Oh my god. Your dick's so big N<1>.|<N3>[I have to keep my voice down. I can't let N<1> know how good his fat shaft feels.]|<rand2>|<jump7>|<jump8>|
Line 7: <N3>Fuck your slutty sister's tight pussy N<1>!
Line 8:<N3>[Oh my god. I've never been stretched like this before.]

Can share that scripting if it would get used in the community version.
Pretty good work there. It always did bug me that his dick seemed to be an inconsistent size throughout different scenes. Yeah if you want to send me the code via PM or something I can take a look at it, I'm one of the current contributors. If you would be so kind as to add a comment to every line that you added or changed with your name or something so I know exactly what's been changed that would be nice.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So, some people seem worried that some modders want to "de-shota-fy" this game. I hadn't heard anything about that, does anyone know where that rumour might stem from? It's not a big concern, just wondering.

I can't quite see the difference between the two versions of Peter's dick pics (lol), but I'm sure it would be more obvious if they were next to each other. Thanks anyways.
EDIT: Ah, just saw the mom handjob scene. Very obvious there.

What exactly does the Github community patch contain?

Lastly, talking about the morning events made me think: would it be possible to make an event so you can sleep in mom's bed? Would that speed things up, maybe?

U

User_135940

So, some people seem worried that some modders want to "de-shota-fy" this game. I hadn't heard anything about that, does anyone know where that rumour might stem from? It's not a big concern, just wondering.
I haven't heard anything like that. I don't even really know how we would do that? I guess you could change all the dialogue to make it seem like Peter is a dwarf or something. Then you could at least change the context of the game, but its not like we're going to be actively changing the artwork or anything.

What exactly does the Github community patch contain?
Check the 'Changelog' under the 'master_testing' branch to see what's changed.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes