4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
My guess is Nergal will release it when ever he feels like it so who knows when or number two he gave up moved on and there won't be a public version who knows what's gonna happen.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That's exactly why I'm giving some consideration to the ending actually. @KingsRaiden 's discussion about a Purity and corruption ending had me thinking about where the story would need to turn and what needs to be explained. What's already established is that long expo would bore the hell out of Peter. So getting a whiff of demon crazy could be just fine. The established people (Meridiana, Fae Queen, etc) are trying to get him to do this stuff and all he does is want to pound em. Sets up some comedy and rewards, but that's another issue.
This gets me thinking, in a tongue in cheek way, that Peter is basically that - a little dick. Both in attitude because of the corruption, powers, and because that's what his function is. To spread corruption with his seed. Sort of fits with his name, Peter being a euphemism for penis for those whose first language is not English, and basically all we see of him in the game so far - his goal is to score with any chick that he can find.

I kind of wrote off the Fae Queen but maybe all these "quests" also generate some portion of the end game. I do have a task to look back at all the dialogue to see about filling in gaps so I can think of this and also look at the community idea collection and see what might be useful for end paths.

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
guys...i'm stuck! it's saturday morning...went to the nurse...met the neighbour at the store...but time doesn't pass!

I searched all areas for something that will advance time and nothing :(

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
guys...i'm stuck! it's saturday morning...went to the nurse...met the neighbour at the store...but time doesn't pass!

I searched all areas for something that will advance time and nothing :(
Shouldn't you be able to pass the time at home?
Check the downstairs TV. I think that's one of the ways to pass time on a Saturday morning.

Reactions: Gabaw

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
its sad this game is over i was hoping more would be in it like pregnancies and such
Nope even if nergal was still making the game he said on discord before he left that pregnancy would never be on the game.

On a side note wonder if he will release a public version or if he has disappeared for good he completely left discord and overall every media that we could reach him :/

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Been away for a while and there's far too many pages as it is.

What has come of all the "mods" etc that you guys were discussing? Anything of value? I saw a neat Mother missionary mod (kimberly missionary position). Anything else?

Aug 25, 2017
Been away for a while and there's far too many pages as it is.

What has come of all the "mods" etc that you guys were discussing? Anything of value? I saw a neat Mother missionary mod (kimberly missionary position). Anything else?
I am wondering the same as well some have talked about making custom events and other stuff but who knows what people are working on some said they where waiting for Nergal to release the public but seeing as Nergal has completely disappeared from the net,idk if the public build will ever be released would love to also know if anybody working on custom scenes,events or dialigue.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes