4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
So, some people seem worried that some modders want to "de-shota-fy" this game. I hadn't heard anything about that, does anyone know where that rumour might stem from? It's not a big concern, just wondering.

Lastly, talking about the morning events made me think: would it be possible to make an event so you can sleep in mom's bed? Would that speed things up, maybe?
De what to who now? How the hell could anyone "de-shota-fy" a game where the entire point is to slip yer dick in any big titted girl you can? I know that there's arguments about making Peter seem older by making him a clone of his pa or somesuch with the look and appearance of a kid, but that's about it.

In regards to the second paragraph, I'm sure that an event could be coded for the player to also make a choice for Sydney but maybe you need a higher heart quotient or something. I might have to start learning code, but maybe after a few boinks, it could be a choice for in the morning. I certainly believe the corrupt path would be something to the effect of "You know you want it, it's right here" and they give in. But pure could be "Lemme sleep in your room, pweeeeease?" and then giving them a few licks in the right direction. Honestly, I could see this affecting who the player has as best girl since one would get more of a daily dose of Treasure Type D in the morning, but that could be a change after all the work the player did in order to make one girl corrupted even faster.

Just my thoughts...

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I haven't heard anything like that. I don't even really know how we would do that? I guess you could change all the dialogue to make it seem like Peter is a dwarf or something. Then you could at least change the context of the game, but its not like we're going to be actively changing the artwork or anything.
De what to who now? How the hell could anyone "de-shota-fy" a game where the entire point is to slip yer dick in any big titted girl you can? I know that there's arguments about making Peter seem older by making him a clone of his pa or somesuch with the look and appearance of a kid, but that's about it.
That was more or less my response as well. Seems people just got emotional once the news of the abandonment came in.

In regards to the second paragraph, I'm sure that an event could be coded for the player to also make a choice for Sydney but maybe you need a higher heart quotient or something. I might have to start learning code, but maybe after a few boinks, it could be a choice for in the morning. I certainly believe the corrupt path would be something to the effect of "You know you want it, it's right here" and they give in. But pure could be "Lemme sleep in your room, pweeeeease?" and then giving them a few licks in the right direction. Honestly, I could see this affecting who the player has as best girl since one would get more of a daily dose of Treasure Type D in the morning, but that could be a change after all the work the player did in order to make one girl corrupted even faster.
I don't think the pure path needs to be quite that full of begging. My impression from the dialogue in the game is that corruption has some aspect of domination to it, while purity is more of a case of gentleness and flirting. True, it's a bit beg-y in the beginning, but once you come to a certain point that sort of peeters off (no pun intended). Don't get me wrong, it's a minor difference.

So maybe something like:
"Could I sleep in your room tonight, mom? The loft gets a bit lonely."
"Well, mommy does enjoy having her big boy close by." (winky emote)

Again, just a suggestion of course.

-------------------------------

EDIT: Thanks for pointing out the changelog @NotThatICare

Speaking of Github, I was wondering about the sleeping scenes with mom. I've been thinking about whether it would be possible to edit in the "awake" head of Peter onto the blowjob, titfuck and riding animations, so that you can do these things when awake as well. It just seems like a natural story progression between Peter and Mom, and a bit of a shame to confine those scenes to when he's asleep. Looking at the pictures, it does seem that pretty much everything except Peter's head is the same, so perhaps it's possible?

Last edited:
U

User_135940

Speaking of Github, I was wondering about the sleeping scenes with mom. I've been thinking about whether it would be possible to edit in the "awake" head of Peter onto the blowjob, titfuck and riding animations, so that you can do these things when awake as well. It just seems like a natural story progression between Peter and Mom, and a bit of a shame to confine those scenes to when he's asleep. Looking at the pictures, it does seem that pretty much everything except Peter's head is the same, so perhaps it's possible?
Currently there aren't any asset files on the Github and since its Smurfy's repository I'd rather not add any files to the 'master' branch without his approval. Honestly I'm not sure I want asset files on the Github to begin with as that's not really something that requires lots of little changes to it like code does. We could probably just have the code on the Github and the asset files somewhere separate and then just combine them and upload it to Mega like Smurfy's always done. I'm guessing that you could change the pictures fairly easily, in fact there might be some photoshop tool or plugin that could add them really quickly to all the files at one time since Peter's head doesn't seem to change much. I'm certainly not the person to do it, and like I just said no one is really doing anything with the art files at the moment.

Edit: I look over the files and I realized that Peters head does change during the cum part of the scene. I guess that section would require a more deft approach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 25, 2017
That's awesome work from everyone thanks for all the hard work from the people that are making the game better even after Nergal has left,I wish I knew how to use rpg maker to contribute but I'm so bad at that,but just wanted to say I really like what you guys are doing with the game.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
We'd probably want different dialog then as well, since Peter is awake and probably responding to Mom and what she is doing to make Peter feel better. I agree with you though, it seems like a hole in the story that Mom is willing to be in the shower with Peter but is only willing to go all the way otherwise while he is asleep.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
It seems possible to splice Peter's handjob awake faces into the sleeping scenes - his head doesn't move at all during any of the scenes (loop or cum), just his facial expression. Bit on the tedious end, though.

In other miscellaneous stuff, I made an "topless only" pic of Kaylee, because for some reason it bothered me that she'd go full on birthday suit basically immediately. (Just don't think about how the top flap of her pants stay up without her suspenders.)

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
It seems possible to splice Peter's handjob awake faces into the sleeping scenes - his head doesn't move at all during any of the scenes (loop or cum), just his facial expression. Bit on the tedious end, though.

In other miscellaneous stuff, I made an "topless only" pic of Kaylee, because for some reason it bothered me that she'd go full on birthday suit basically immediately. (Just don't think about how the top flap of her pants stay up without her suspenders.)
She's a Demon, goddammit. A DEMON!!!

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
We'd probably want different dialog then as well, since Peter is awake and probably responding to Mom and what she is doing to make Peter feel better.
Oh, certainly. I considered making them available during the morning, for more variety on the wakeup sequence, or alternately available during the potential sleeping in mom's bed.

@NotThatICare pointed out that his head does apparently move a but when he cums. I'm completely unskilled when it comes to art and photomanip myself, so if it is very tedious and time-consuming I can see why people wouldn't want to do it. That being said, if there's anyone out there wanting to take a crack at it, it would be neat.

Looks great!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Oh, certainly. I considered making them available during the morning, for more variety on the wakeup sequence, or alternately available during the potential sleeping in mom's bed.
Could just reuse some of the existing scripts with a bit of editing to reflect morning, wouldn't be that difficult to make - even if it is 6 scripts (bj - tf - sex x 2 [purity|corrupt]. Would these be further on down the corrupt/purity paths so its not starting at level 1 barely willing to do anything?

U

User_135940

Question, does everyone else get low framerates on specific maps like I do, specifically the street map where go to get to Mrs. Jennings and Kimerbly's house? I want to know because I think I've found a potential fix for it.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Could just reuse some of the existing scripts with a bit of editing to reflect morning, wouldn't be that difficult to make - even if it is 6 scripts (bj - tf - sex x 2 [purity|corrupt]. Would these be further on down the corrupt/purity paths so its not starting at level 1 barely willing to do anything?
I'd argue that they would only become available after you have sex with her for the first time in the shower, to not mess up the progression. So yeah, pretty high level. But that's just my opinion.

Question, does everyone else get low framerates on specific maps like I do, specifically the street map where go to get to Mrs. Jennings and Kimerbly's house? I want to know because I think I've found a potential fix for it.
I certainly find that very annoying, so if there's a fix that'd be awesome.

U

User_135940

Alright, well, this only works for the street with where Mrs. Jennings house is for right now but I could probably expand it pretty easily. For anyone that wants to try this, make a backup of the 'Map099.rvdata2' in the 'Data' folder first. Just extract the archive and put the 'Data' and 'Graphics' folders into the same directory as the executable for the game. It should ask you to overwrite 'Map099', go ahead and do that. Tell me if there are any weird issues or anything, I definitely consider this a beta fix. Once you're done you can go ahead and delete the 'Residential Background.png' file in '/Graphics/Parrallaxes/' if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i like how this goes... like i said before... someone should lead, compile and post patches here... someone resize and smoothen current art... smurfy code in fan art...

well this is only a suggestion... since nergal is still missing, smurfy is inactive

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Created a Github account, but it seems that I can't push commits to a new branch to the repository just yet. Is there any way to add me to the list? User name is Hambiguity.

The branch is for unlocking the rest of the babysitter options (Ms Amos, Sarah, and Lisa, whose scenes all seemed complete, oddly enough).

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
i like how this goes... like i said before... someone should lead, compile and post patches here... someone resize and smoothen current art... smurfy code in fan art...

well this is only a suggestion... since nergal is still missing, smurfy is inactive
Compile a list for me and I'll include what I can in the patch that I'm making for the new Jennings quest.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Compile a list for me and I'll include what I can in the patch that I'm making for the new Jennings quest.
i remember there was an mrs jenning pic edited with body writing and shit... maybe replace it?

for now i could only think of is resizing the pic... one scene with mom is atrociously widen as shit...

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi!
Sometimes the game crash when i go to another place (like from the park to home). Do someone know how to fix this ?
I added the fan patch to the game and it did nothing.

Thanks

U

User_135940

Created a Github account, but it seems that I can't push commits to a new branch to the repository just yet. Is there any way to add me to the list? User name is Hambiguity.

The branch is for unlocking the rest of the babysitter options (Ms Amos, Sarah, and Lisa, whose scenes all seemed complete, oddly enough).
The repository belongs to @SmurfyBlue , so I think you'll have to ask him to add you. I can't seem to find a way to do it.

Hi!
Sometimes the game crash when i go to another place (like from the park to home). Do someone know how to fix this ?
I added the fan patch to the game and it did nothing.

Thanks
If you could post the exact error message that pops up when it crashes then that would help immensely. I've never had that particular problem before.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes