4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Hello can someone tell me on what page are post about patch and what/how to do it so I don't have to read through all pages. Also what does patch does? Thank you.
Blue is planing on post them here

so you are going to make a mod of a mod from a mod interesting cant wait for your game
@MystZER0 , is there a new fan mod (patch) for the game?
There is a patch but as of right now we're still waiting for nergal to post and release the final public build of urban demons before fully implementing any new material into the game. Some of us are already creating potential contain but we aren't adding in any scenes, story, characters or maps until nergal release the final build he promise. After that we can brainstorm and finalize a story structure, create dialogue and place holder scenes and once we done enough progress we can hire glass fish to finish the game's art and have a complete version of urban demons. It will be the full metal Alchemist to nergal's brother hood

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Pardon my seeming ignorance, as this is my first post. I attempted to search the thread for a solution.

Whichever path I take, the Mrs Jennings school bj scene refuses to play. I keep getting these errors error.png

Is there a fix?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Pardon my seeming ignorance, as this is my first post. I attempted to search the thread for a solution.

Whichever path I take, the Mrs Jennings school bj scene refuses to play. I keep getting these errors View attachment 20434

Is there a fix?
don't tell me they jist remaned the images instead of making copies with the name of the corruptions.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
don't tell me they jist remaned the images instead of making copies with the name of the corruptions.
That is quite possibly a thing they did. Admittedly got this from an acquaintance, since two weeks hence the public version still hasn't been released and I'm impatient. But since it's also throwing an error for the dialogue, I'm not sure if it's a file naming issue.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
That is quite possibly a thing they did. Admittedly got this from an acquaintance, since two weeks hence the public version still hasn't been released and I'm impatient. But since it's also throwing an error for the dialogue, I'm not sure if it's a file naming issue.
Yeah no one knows where nergal is now and Apperantly a few mods are moving on to try to add in things now.

nike1999

Sep 14, 2017
Hello i have a Problem with the labyrinth with the smal flames (see image). Is there a way to solve this problem?
I hope you can help me. Thanks to all.

nike1999
upload_2017-9-15_19-56-53.png

U

User_135940

No, If you check the archive of the patch there isn't even a 'Graphics' folder in it. The problem is he isn't using the patch. Nergal's vanilla .82 beta is the only version that is missing the 'mrs-j-bj-purity.csv' file.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
No, If you check the archive of the patch there isn't even a 'Graphics' folder in it. The problem is he isn't using the patch. Nergal's vanilla .82 beta is the only version that is missing the 'mrs-j-bj-purity.csv' file.
I think we have that one in Smurfy's Community Patch, its also on my list of files to edit for the highest level dialogue.

Reactions: CrimsonINC
U

User_135940

I think we have that one in Smurfy's Community Patch, its also on my list of files to edit for the highest level dialogue.
Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant I just phrased it really poorly. What my original comment should have said was: "The only reason you're getting that bug is because you're not using patch. For some reason Nergal's version attempts to use a file with that name, but it doesn't exist so hence you get the error. Smurfy's patch fixes this by adding a file with proper name and data to play the scene."

I was attempting to respond to what seemed like an accusation that the patch itself was causing this. It annoyed me because this issue is something that the patch SPECIFICALLY addresses. I popped off a comment without proofreading it for clarity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CrimsonINC

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
Now I might just be being negative. But due to his abrupt departure and lack of explanation.

I don't think Nergal is coming back guys...

I mean do you really think after quitting he would try to bug fix the game he ran away from?

I was skeptical since the beginning and at the most thought all he would do is make the current version public.

But now that it's been 3 weeks with no contact. I think he just dropped everything and moved on.

I mean at least he told his patreons to unsub.

Reactions: baphometx
U

User_135940

Now I might just be being negative. But due to his abrupt departure and lack of explanation.

I don't think Nergal is coming back guys...

I mean do you really think after quitting he would try to bug fix the game he ran away from?

I was skeptical since the beginning and at the most thought all he would do is make the current version public.

But now that it's been 3 weeks with no contact. I think he just dropped everything and moved on.

I mean at least he told his patreons to unsub.
That's not an unfair assessment, and it really wouldn't be at all surprising if it turned out to be true. Kind of thought the same thing myself honestly. Part of the reason for why we're still waiting around though is because those of us on the patch team need to be sure that he isn't going to release anything new due the way that VX Ace stores its data. RPGMaker stores its stuff in a way that if we were to put in the work and make a lot of changes we would end up having to redo most of that work if Nergal were to release an update.

AxelWild

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone having a problem with mrs jennings just suddenly disappearing?
Edit: nvm im just a fucking dummy

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2017
I had little hope but now I can almost say Nergal moved on,he no longer even gets on discord,patreon page or emails,and we haven't heard from him in a month so I think he just left as it,moved on if we don't see any public release soon then people should just start modding the game because I don't think he is coming back.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hi, dont know if someone has already made a walkthrough for Mrs Jennings

But has someone finded out a way to do Mrs Jennings scenes? I cant seem to get the "Principal Telling Off Event" and this is driving me crazy! I didnt even get to see Mom and Jennings three way yet T-T

So if there is already a walkthrough for that, can someone give me a link? But if not, can someone help me out? Thanks for your time!

nike1999

Sep 14, 2017
Hello there,

i have another question. Where can i get a video camera to make movies for upload in PayMeOn?

Thanks

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes