4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

misterSS

Apr 9, 2017
I was referring more to how Nergal changed Mrs Jennings story line to being more linear and event based rather than being based on the purity/corruption points system. Just from checking the trello, I can guess that he wanted to do the same for all the other characters, so my question would be if you guys intend to follow through on his idea and make all of the story lines event based.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
That's an interesting question. Part of the problem is that the revamp of Jennings might have removed some of the repetition, but on the flip side it also locked progression behind some pretty unintuitive barriers. I don't think forcing players to look up an external game to find out how to progress with a woman in what is a pretty basic game all things considered - is good game design, tbh. Unless something is to be a secret, progression should be fairly intuitive or otherwise obvious.

That's just my opinion.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
It's tricky, balancing effort with reward. For instance, the threesome scene; you can play the animated scene itself simply from the cheat room, or with the code, but you don't get the picture/dialogue buildup to what was one of the more anticipated scenes in the game. With the focus on the taboo, Mrs. Jennings's ten-heart scene seems to be the only one to truly cross the threshold. Sydney's toes the line with the risk of being caught, but it seems to tease more than satisfy that interest. Likewise Mom's ten-heart references the indifference to anyone being aware, but still doesn't cross that line like Mrs. Jennings.

Some of this could be fixed with dialogue only. Mom making lewd conversation with Sydney while she rides you post dinner, or Sydney telling mom why you were both awake that late at night. The work that has been done mod wise has been incredible, making the grind more rewarding while extending the story (specifically with Mrs J) solely with scene staging and dialogue.

There are admittedly some limitations with this method. A common phrase among authors and artists is "Show, don't tell" in the sense that a picture is worth a thousand words. Reading that Peter's exploits are subject to a voyeur's scrutiny is different than, say, seeing Lisa show up after your session with Sarah, Kimberly holding her mouth to keep silent at the store, Peter conversing with the customers at Kaylee's, or Mrs J staring into the class. The postures of the characters, the directions they are facing, their expressions, and the silhouettes or images of other characters are all big influences lending to the idea that your character is being watched.

I'm not sure what direction the game is headed. There seems to be multiple interests including pregnancy and further outright exhibitionism, bordering on corrupted free-use and harem style gameplay. The development of this project is likely contingent on the individuals putting the time and effort into creating assets and especially those who incorporate them into the existing game.

TL;DR
Some idle thoughts regarding the game, art, story, mechanics, and possible futures of UD

U

User_199119

The 10 heart scene at home hasn't been implemented yet, correct?

U

User_199119

only ones is mrs jennings, sydney and mom have been implemented
I should have been a bit more specific. I meant the Jennings 10-Heart Scene at her house where she is clothed. I've been trying to trigger it but no luck.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
just found this while ... well u know

maybe u guys can use it for more story in game since us doing a nice job modding the game
its the same artist from the game and same sister model and mc lol

U

User_135940

I should have been a bit more specific. I meant the Jennings 10-Heart Scene at her house where she is clothed. I've been trying to trigger it but no luck.
Its not implemented currently, sorry. I had it implemented but it conflicted with some stuff @Kinnerman did so it never got uploaded, unfortunately. Also, the dialogue that @KingsRaiden wrote for that scene is on one branch and the changes to Mrs Jennings storyline by @Kinnerman are on another. Once we've gotten everything settled between the "UpdatedDialogues" branch and the "New-Mrs-Jennings-Branch-(Testing)" branch I'll implement it for good.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hi guys, i've posted this a few days ago, sorry being persistent, but I really want to do the new Mrs.J questline and the Mom Threesome, so: How do I progress on her storyline? I've so have her look at Peter's dick, and after that i can only work with fred, how do I get the next event? if someone know please tell me, if there isnt a way and Nergal left it like that, please tell too so I can sto being obsessed with this

Thank you all for ur time, sorry for the annoying text!

U

User_135940

Hi guys, i've posted this a few days ago, sorry being persistent, but I really want to do the new Mrs.J questline and the Mom Threesome, so: How do I progress on her storyline? I've so have her look at Peter's dick, and after that i can only work with fred, how do I get the next event? if someone know please tell me, if there isnt a way and Nergal left it like that, please tell too so I can sto being obsessed with this

Thank you all for ur time, sorry for the annoying text!
There's a photo in the 'Help' folder that contains a flow chart for the new quest-line.
It's called "Mrs Jennings Flow.jpg".

U

User_199119

Its not implemented currently, sorry. I had it implemented but it conflicted with some stuff @Kinnerman did so it never got uploaded, unfortunately. Also, the dialogue that @KingsRaiden wrote for that scene is on one branch and the changes to Mrs Jennings storyline by @Kinnerman are on another. Once we've gotten everything settled between the "UpdatedDialogues" branch and the "New-Mrs-Jennings-Branch-(Testing)" branch I'll implement it for good.
That explains it. I thought I might have been doing something wrong. By the way, were do we report bugs that we encounter in that branch?

U

User_135940

That explains it. I thought I might have been doing something wrong. By the way, were do we report bugs that we encounter in that branch?
Within this thread I guess? I don't really know where else to do it.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
There's a photo in the 'Help' folder that contains a flow chart for the new quest-line. It's called "Mrs Jennings Flow.jpg".
I know! But i'm stuck at the "5. Principal Telling off event" Dont know what to do here! Thanks for ur reply!

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes