4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
I hate to say it lol no wonder part of this project got abandoned the full screen option doesn't even work correctly, with over part of the bottom screen getting cut off. I'm not meaning anything bad by it just that the game can't be in full screen. Plus, If it's in the 1280 resolution bottom of the screen is cut off.

Last edited:

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
I cant seem to get Neala's phone number. I played around with the talks, but cant seem to get it..

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
You just gotta keep talking to her in the underworld. it's like the fifth conversation that you get it unless you someh ow glitched it out

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
If you miss the cloning of the key on one of early days, are you locked out of the 10-heart scene for Sis forever? Is it possible with the community patch to spawn in the key?

U

User_135940

If you miss the cloning of the key on one of early days, are you locked out of the 10-heart scene for Sis forever? Is it possible with the community patch to spawn in the key?
What problem are you having exactly? You should be able to always clone the key given that you SHOULD always be able to go into her room during dinnertime with or without the cloned key. Not sure what's happening with your game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Crawdaddy

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I had an issue that, if you trigger the babysitting scenes too late with Mrs. Jennings, when you visit her in the afternoon for dinner, it skips the BJ at table scene and goes straight to the ride scene, which bugs out all further scenes. It also made it to where I couldn't ask for Mom to go out anymore for any other babysitting scenes. Extremely frustrating bug.

GamesAKStyle

Sep 10, 2017
Hello,

I tried to download this and when I unzipped the game there was no game.exe, but a different file called game that pulled up a basic notepad.

please help.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hello,

I tried to download this and when I unzipped the game there was no game.exe, but a different file called game that pulled up a basic notepad.

please help.
that is the packed version from nergal... if you wan the patch from smurfy, you need is unpacked version

iron-beast

Jun 3, 2017
please someone help me, after i talk in class whit fred ms jennings dissapears this is right or is a bug, because with every new game it happen even the new patch or ist normal and not doing something right?

Greatlama87

Jun 28, 2017
Very cool game there are other game with the same system ? and concept ?

I'm blocked in the forest what is the solution ?

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Is this game actively being modded or is it dead already? I have scripting experience with RPG maker VX Ace and I would like to help out. I have never used github though.

Greatlama87

Jun 28, 2017
Okay i have finished the forest and i have unblocked the first hot scene with Neala but what is the next objetive in the "nether" ?

U

User_135940

Is this game actively being modded or is it dead already? I have scripting experience with RPG maker VX Ace and I would like to help out. I have never used github though.
We're still working on stuff. @KingsRaiden and I are working on improving the flow of the threesome scene. Not sure what you could do to help honestly. Really the application process for the team seems to just be "hey guy's I fixed/improved this thing, if you want you can include it in the next patch then go ahead" and then you get invited to the Github, Discord, etc. Problem is @SmurfyBlue controls the Github at the moment and he's busy doing school so we can't really add anyone right now. Not sure if he still lurks in the thread, haven't heard anything from him in a while.

Okay i have finished the forest and i have unblocked the first hot scene with Neala but what is the next objetive in the "nether" ?
That's all there is, for now at least.

I know this is noob question but does anyone know how to put in the #ConsoleCodes?
You input them at the computer in your room.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
What problem are you having exactly? You should be able to always clone the key given that you SHOULD always be able to go into her room during dinnertime with or without the cloned key. Not sure what's happening with your game.
Right you are. For some reason I had come to the understanding that you could only copy her key one of the first days. Not sure why, maybe I confused it with some other game, or maybe I misread the game guide.

On a related note, even though I've downloaded the current GitHub community patch, I still have the problem where I always work with Fred in the second class, never giving me the opportunity to work with Mrs. Jennings. All other Mrs. Jennings scenes seem to work.

please someone help me, after i talk in class whit fred ms jennings dissapears this is right or is a bug, because with every new game it happen even the new patch or ist normal and not doing something right?
Check the right side of the building, either the Principal's Office or the Toilet, iirc.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey for anyone wondering what happened to that guy making mediocre scene mods I wound up having an infection underneath my big toenail and had to be put on some antibotics then the nail had to come off yada yada yada anyways I was in a lot of pain and as such couldn't concentrate on scenes but in my bored time I modded these two pictures. Enjoy :) Mom POV TF.jpg mom-cum.jpg

Reactions: jackkane and a meme
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes