4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Alright so after 3 failed attempts at this scene, here is mom doing the shower sydney scene. Please understand that there will be some problems with appearance with all that I make, I am not an artist so just a warning. Also I still don't know how to make these actual scenes so they are extra scenes for the hall of memories. Please enjoy anyways.
The body's to small for you just to but the moms head on. It just looks weird.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
The body's to small for you just to but the moms head on. It just looks weird.
Thank you for your feedback but I would like to ask this, which would you prefer I do, try and resize the head so that it fits better but end up having mom have huge hair instead, or just keep the face Sydney's but color it to mom and try to rework the hair or copy paste in mom's hair?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Found a slight glitch with Lisa (blue shirt park milf). Her babysitting scenes doesn't play naturally, and I think the pure and corrupt dialogues for said scene are switched in the cheat room.

Salamar

Sep 30, 2017
So I am having a problem with the mom, after I get the 2 hj and start the tf quest I get to the store grab the chillies and then it never shows in my inventory and I cant continue, I have restarted the quest a couple of times and still run into the same problem. Any ideas?

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Thank you for your feedback but I would like to ask this, which would you prefer I do, try and resize the head so that it fits better but end up having mom have huge hair instead, or just keep the face Sydney's but color it to mom and try to rework the hair or copy paste in mom's hair?
putting an adult sized head on a teenagers body doesn't make sense if you resize the head proportionally to the scene it'll look weird and the main character would look to big regardless. You have to change the body's size and no way to do that other than re-drawing the scene.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
So I am having a problem with the mom, after I get the 2 hj and start the tf quest I get to the store grab the chillies and then it never shows in my inventory and I cant continue, I have restarted the quest a couple of times and still run into the same problem. Any ideas?
You should have 2 inventory pages that can be toggled with S & D keys. Hope that helps.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
putting an adult sized head on a teenagers body doesn't make sense if you resize the head proportionally to the scene it'll look weird and the main character would look to big regardless. You have to change the body's size and no way to do that other than re-drawing the scene.
I understand the advice and if I could I would however I am not an artist so unless an actual artist would like to go through and make every character be able to do most of the character's scenes (which is my 'project') from scratch I would gladly do 80% of the work so that it can be easier. I am not trying to diss you but I just needed to say that so that you (hopefully) understand my abilities.

Reactions: cooaga

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Alright so after 3 failed attempts at this scene, here is mom doing the shower sydney scene. Please understand that there will be some problems with appearance with all that I make, I am not an artist so just a warning. Also I still don't know how to make these actual scenes so they are extra scenes for the hall of memories. Please enjoy anyways.
iam curious if all these custom edit scenes will be on the git version ? like mom missionary this one now and much more pls >.<

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
I understand the advice and if I could I would however I am not an artist so unless an actual artist would like to go through and make every character be able to do most of the character's scenes (which is my 'project') from scratch I would gladly do 80% of the work so that it can be easier. I am not trying to diss you but I just needed to say that so that you (hopefully) understand my abilities.
LOL I totally understand that friend and I'm telling you its going to look weird till you find an artiest.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
iam curious if all these custom edit scenes will be on the git version ? like mom missionary this one now and much more pls >.<
I appreciate the praise and if they wanted to put it into their mod I am fine with that however I am doubtful unless they actually find an artist to make them work because these are so mediocre that the majority of people may not like the look of them as cooaga stated: it looks weird and will always look weird unless I find an artist. Also if you are talking about the Kimberly babysitting scene I a) already made it if you were wanting that version just look at any of my posts here and you will eventually find the scenes I made. b) if you meant you liked it then thanks man/woman (don't really know and i'm a bit PC) I appreciate that you like my mediocre photoshop skills.

Reactions: oldmasterxd

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I appreciate the praise and if they wanted to put it into their mod I am fine with that however I am doubtful unless they actually find an artist to make them work because these are so mediocre that the majority of people may not like the look of them as cooaga stated: it looks weird and will always look weird unless I find an artist. Also if you are talking about the Kimberly babysitting scene I a) already made it if you were wanting that version just look at any of my posts here and you will eventually find the scenes I made. b) if you meant you liked it then thanks man/woman (don't really know and i'm a bit PC) I appreciate that you like my mediocre photoshop skills.
np man weird or not u made a nice move there for more scenes just hope @SmurfyBlue or @Kinnerman set these scenes and extra dialogue =D for then for now we have some cool custom edit scenes
Mom awake BJ:
Mom awake TF:
Mom awake ride:
Mom HJ (alternate pose):

thats all if i get skilled like u guys i should do myself for your all but i am dumb >.< just hoping for the great INCEST :ForeverAlone:
any adm can create a custom edit scenes on the op page ? so peoles can check these amazing scenes and not go each page for find then

Last edited:

Taldoy

Aug 4, 2017
The Sister doggy-style and all the new mom awake scenes looks pretty good. Does anyone know if they are already implemented into the community patch and if they have dialogue leading up to them and if there is dialogue during them or if there is any plans of implementing them?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi, first time poster here, so I'm unsure if the file I want to attach will actually appear in the post, I'm new to forums and all that. Anyways it's a Dialogue mod for Mrs. Jennings that actually allows you to view a scene if you select 10 Heart Scene and Home from the Memory or Teleport Room. It uses what seems to be the normally un-viewable MrsJTableFuckHome background along with the mrs-j-10-fuck-clothed and mrs-j-10-fuck-clothed-cum folders in the Scenes folder along with of course new dialogue to fit the scene. Think of this scene as the third option for when she babysits you and like Sarah's babysitting scene it appears in the kitchen instead of the bedroom. I'm not sure how to actually implement this normally so it appears as an option when you get her babysit you though, so for now it stays in the rooms mentioned above. Just extract the folder and move the file to Data\Dialogues\Mrs Jennings to view. Hopefully you enjoy it, and I think I might work on adding dialogue to the dialogue-less Kimberly babysitting home scene as well.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
GameTitle2_amos.png GameTitle2_dizzy.png GameTitle2_nude.png mom-doggy-forward (1).png So this is me trying my damnest to actually draw hair and stuff so I understand if I outline it will be much better but I just want opinions of if I should do this or more of just photoshopping the face and hair altogether like I have before. Also here are some modded title screens just cuz. Enjoy!

Last edited:

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
ok ima be selfish here but im too lazy to apply patches (im too scared to screw up) can someone do it for me pls... ( '.')7

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Have you gone to the right side of the school in the morning and seen Mrs J get told off by the principal?
i have the same problem ... i can't catch MS. Jennings in the morning with the principal. is there maybe a specific day for ?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes