4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
If its just a counter then how is it any different then the Purity/Corruption system? Honestly if there's anything we need its ideas for the money in the game. The PayMeOn thing is a fun idea but has no real in-game benefits because money gets to be a pretty useless thing quickly. We could either make money worth something in the game or make the PayMeOn tie into the story somehow.
I've kind of had the idea that the knowledge system could tie into something else, but I have only a vague idea right now. One aspect of these counters could be in stronger spells, ie perhaps a stronger influence for later corruption and purity (let's say something above 15)

The other option is to build it into the system as it stands.

For money, I haven't quite needed it yet, but if you build the money, then building needs for monetary exchange are required.

For a PayMeOn, I wouldn't put it past Nessa to use this for her gigs by recording scandals. Remember, Ms Amos was a teacher in her school for the UxL version. And having Peter use it for his own ends which she exploits sounds just like an idea she would have...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Final update for the Mrs Jennings mod, csv file as been updated with some changes in dialogue and the file itself was renamed to better explain that this is meant to be a third option when babysitting. Now it has two images files, first one is ClearDinner put that in Graphics\Scenes\Backgrounds as per usual, second is Mrs Jennings' variables when editing on Ace, last one is the one made for the mod so that it activates when made as a choice during babysitting if you guys already know how to add choices that is lol

Last edited:
Reactions: User_135940

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
He's busy with real life stuff.
i see... cant complain much since nergal himself gone MIA too... sad to see dev have to leave because unforeseen circumstances...

btw here some of my suggestion... in the cheat room... the option should be choose scene then only choose corrupt/pure route... that way its easier to see all the scene available

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And here is the Lisa TF mod! First we got the two folders, lisa-tf and lisa-tf-cum, put those under Graphics\Scenes. Next comes the csv files, put them in Data\Dialogues\Lisa. Both are the same file just renamed for the purity and corruption choices, I tried to write it so it fits both choices regardless. Then two images, one is titled ParkMilfsBG. This image is already in the game but I put it here so you can just put it in Graphics\Scenes\Backgrounds without you guys needing to find and copy it there yourselves. The other is again a picture of variables since this scene won't normally play in the teleport room without using Ace to edit the game. For me I named 0874 Lisa TF Purity and 0875 Lisa TF Corrupt, but really you can name the variables whatever you want. Hope y'all like it :D

Reactions: SapphireFire
U

User_135940

And here is the Lisa TF mod! First we got the two folders, lisa-tf and lisa-tf-cum, put those under Graphics\Scenes. Next comes the csv files, put them in Data\Dialogues\Lisa. Both are the same file just renamed for the purity and corruption choices, I tried to write it so it fits both choices regardless. Then two images, one is titled ParkMilfsBG. This image is already in the game but I put it here so you can just put it in Graphics\Scenes\Backgrounds without you guys needing to find and copy it there yourselves. The other is again a picture of variables since this scene won't normally play in the teleport room without using Ace to edit the game. For me I named 0874 Lisa TF Purity and 0875 Lisa TF Corrupt, but really you can name the variables whatever you want. Hope y'all like it :D
I'm going to add this and the two new scenes that @belmontking12 uploaded to the Github. You will still need their asset files properly installed though for the scenes to work. I'll ask @SmurfyBlue about uploading all of the asset files to the modpatch Mega page.

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Off-the-cuff suggestions on money sources early game:

- mundane, repeatable errands for the Fisherman that takes up an afternoon. He gives you chump change, but you can do it (almost) daily... Maybe mind the store while he catches a Game live, and he gives you $5 as payment?
- same, but Kaylee.
- Kaylee, but you get "store credit" for your errands instead of actual money.
- Spread some finite amount gold nuggets in the Other world locations that you can exchange for... say $5-10 in Kaylee's shop.

Of course, that also means we need more uses of money. How about tying mundane items into usage in the Otherworld puzzles somehow?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017

- mundane, repeatable errands for the Fisherman that takes up an afternoon. He gives you chump change, but you can do it (almost) daily... Maybe mind the store while he catches a Game live, and he gives you $5 as payment?
- same, but Kaylee.
- Spread some finite amount gold nuggets in the Other world locations that you can exchange for... say $5-10 in Kaylee's shop.

Of course, that also means we need more uses of money. How about tying mundane items into usage in the Otherworld puzzles somehow?
Or perhaps gifts for purity points?

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
@NotThatICare I created a pull request to merge into master-testing for the change from comma to semicolon of the dialogue in the *csv files. All that's left is to change the delimiter in Nergal's script accordingly (Sorry I couldn't add it to the changes - I was working on it and some junk I'm working on are still in the files so I'm not sure which bits to leave out).

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

- same, but Kaylee.

Maybe store credits for Kaylee fucks? That means the money turns into a token system. Maybe after a certain number, Kaylee becomes so addicted to your demonic dick that she uses the money and store credit to change the store into something else. Or she could be so damn good at automotive/repair work that she does it and has you become a helper or something.

I'm especially leery about items in the Otherworld. Reason being is that you can fuck up the puzzles somehow. Trading for them is certainly viable, but messing with the puzzles may be more trouble than it's worth.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Can I make a request? Since I cannot make BG images can someone make them for the scenes that aren't interchangeable (like Amos Kitchen fuck and the shower scenes)? Much obliged if someone can.

lynxx

Jul 3, 2017
Maybe this is a stupid question but when i have downloaded all the fanmade stuff and imported them to it rightful place, can i only trigger them by using the cheat room? And as for the sister doggystyle scene, it's a gif, how do i import it to the right folder?

Much obliged!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so for my next mod this was a concept that I improved on that was to show that Mom and Sarah looked pretty similar. Might as well make it except I will also replace Lisa with someone of your choice! My only request for this is no Sydney. Simply put THE PIGTAILS CONFUSE ME! With normal hair I can do decently because it moves slowly and slightly most of the time. Pigtails and Ponytails are different due to the design of them being away from the head so the hair can swing more without being held back by said head. Unless I have a reference to how they look while swinging I can't do it justice. Anyone else (aside from herself and Mom because that would be weird to have two mom figures at the same place.) mom-lisa-duo-bj (1).jpg

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
did a thang.

Before
View attachment 25776
After
View attachment 25777

Download:
Damn, that's a MARKED improvement.

Ok so for my next mod this was a concept that I improved on that was to show that Mom and Sarah looked pretty similar. Might as well make it except I will also replace Lisa with someone of your choice! My only request for this is no Sydney. Simply put THE PIGTAILS CONFUSE ME! With normal hair I can do decently because it moves slowly and slightly most of the time. Pigtails and Ponytails are different due to the design of them being away from the head so the hair can swing more without being held back by said head. Unless I have a reference to how they look while swinging I can't do it justice. Anyone else (aside from herself and Mom because that would be weird to have two mom figures at the same place.) View attachment 26054
Well, there's always Mrs. Jennings. The other logical person is Mrs. Amos, I think.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes