4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

lakrak

Oct 1, 2017
So here is the product of 4 hours of work...I have only myself to blame...I said anyone and it just so happens everyone loves Ms. Amos...The one with little reference material and a bit of a weird hairstyle...and hoop earrings...please don't judge it too hard...please...
I appreciate the criticism about that (though I have to admit mom in your pic looks like an alien) but as I stated in my first upload of a mod and have said again and again that I am not an artist and as such I will not remake anything too drastic like eyes and face structure. I will remove and modify small details like Neala's freckles and Dizzy's glasses for people who don't have them but the faces and eyes, unless I have (a non-creepy) reference to use that doesn't change the whole look of the face or just doesn't look out of place, then I will make that change. Sorry if it seemed like I was harsh its just think of my work as a (at best) B material edit, a lot of work was put into it but there will be flaws...like the earrings... View attachment 26310
Wow amazing job I love your edits thanks for ms Amos I really love her also would suggest if you could do some mods for mrs jennings please she is my favorite milf would love to see her doing other girls sex scenes with peter.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay nevermind, went lazy on the cum scene but it still looks good in motion when I tested it. So here's the mod, got all the scenes, dialogue, and again I added an image of the variables I used when adding the scene into the Teleport Room using Ace for those that also know how to add it in the game themselves.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
So here is the product of 4 hours of work...I have only myself to blame...I said anyone and it just so happens everyone loves Ms. Amos...The one with little reference material and a bit of a weird hairstyle...and hoop earrings...please don't judge it too hard...please...
I appreciate the criticism about that (though I have to admit mom in your pic looks like an alien) but as I stated in my first upload of a mod and have said again and again that I am not an artist and as such I will not remake anything too drastic like eyes and face structure. I will remove and modify small details like Neala's freckles and Dizzy's glasses for people who don't have them but the faces and eyes, unless I have (a non-creepy) reference to use that doesn't change the whole look of the face or just doesn't look out of place, then I will make that change. Sorry if it seemed like I was harsh its just think of my work as a (at best) B material edit, a lot of work was put into it but there will be flaws...like the earrings... View attachment 26310

woooo nice

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
You all were 100% right with your comments on my last work. Those eyes were way off.
I'm glad to see the work you did. Hope you don't mind me playing with them as well. I ripped a few features from mom's bust pic and did a lot of tedious linework. I took my time this time, hoping to match your quality.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
You all were 100% right with your comments on my last work. Those eyes were way off.
I'm glad to see the work you did. Hope you don't mind me playing with them as well. I ripped a few features from mom's bust pic and did a lot of tedious linework. I took my time this time, hoping to match your quality.
I think the eyes are fine how Belmont king has them,it's nice to see mom with Sarah's slutty look tbh I always wanted mom's face to look more slutty,then her usual worried look that she has on.
But ill give ya props for trying,they still don't match in my opinion and takes the Sarah's slutty look charm away from her, but hey since I have no skills to Photoshop so who am I to judge .

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
Is it possible to get all the mods gathered on the front page of this thread? That would be very convenient.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I know I am a lazy bastard and I dunno if it will be a big of a favor to ask, but can someone update the links? Especially for the one that has the fan created scenes in the first page?
I ain't the sharpest of mind out here but some of the instructions to add the fan-made scenes are a bit fuzzy, for me at least. Can we have a link with all of the fan-made scenes and maybe a more simplified instructions on what to do to add it on the game?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
That's a huge improvement, looks like it was drawn by G.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
That's a huge improvement, looks like it was drawn by G.
Looks better then his first edit,but no way in hell those eyes look anything like glassfish art work,not saying that it's a bad job but they don't fit her face,I been following glass for more then a year and trust me glass would not do eyes like that on mom. Though I do like Belmont version way more for that scene Sarah look fits mom.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Looks better but no way in hell those eyes look anything like glassfish art work,not saying that it's a bad job but they don't fit her face,I been following glass for more then a year and trust me glass would not do eyes like that on mom.
Its funny you say that... all the facial features are from the character bust file in the database itself. I tried to fit them in matching the original face while fitting the angle of the scene.

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
With people who is working on mods, this game has potential to get even better than nergals version. If you figure out how to put everything togehter, like animations, drawing, story and events, you could make i beast. I hope you eventually fin a way to earn some money from this. Cheers

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Its funny you say that... all the facial features are from the character bust file in the database itself. I tried to fit them in matching the original face while fitting the angle of the scene.
What i mean is glass knows whats eyes fits what character and if she don't like em she would draw them,might have not worded my phrase right I still like belmonts mod more,but props to you dude for your work too

elewood

Oct 11, 2017
What I meant by "update the Mega" was just that we include all of the asset files from the F95 forum into the MEGA/GoFile for the patch along with our code and stuff. I completely agree with you that we should keep the patch and the vanilla game in separate places and just have users apply the patch themselves.

To that end though, I've added the scenes by @ChillyScholar and @belmontking12 from these posts:

They are available in the Test Room. As before you'll need the asset files from those links.

I did want to ask everyone about something though. I really like the edits of @aryTempor and @duder1 from these posts:

Thing is though these are mostly edits of original scenes intended to replace those scenes and not new scenes like what @belmontking12 and @ChillyScholar have done. I was thinking of implementing some sort of "F95 Mode" that you can enable or disable that will switch between the vanilla and the F95 Version of the scene.
# 1
I want to help with the ongoing development of this game but I don't even know how to do this without being a random voice distracting people from those actually working on adding more to this game. Any suggestions?

A download location for the current game build with the new scenes added would be convenient if possible. pls+ty.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
# 1
I want to help with the ongoing development of this game but I don't even know how to do this without being a random voice distracting people from those actually working on adding more to this game. Any suggestions?

A download location for the current game build with the new scenes added would be convenient if possible. pls+ty.
As the conversation has gone, the work going forward will keep the new scenes and the game build separate. That has actually been a request made by many others, is for someone to go through, and compile all the new mods and scenes so as not to need to individually scour the thread and manually compile the assets. I believe there is a link to download the current build somewhere in the thread as well. Having someone compile the new mods and assets, and link to a recent build would probably help a lot right now.

Edit: from what I've read, really just need all the assets from all the individual mods compiled into one graphics folder that can be merged with the base game.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
If that's not too much to ask, when you'll be done with gathering all the fan-content and get the stuff together, can you post the link for the extra content here and explain briefly how to add it to the game ? (I assume you just put it in some folders, but I'm still new to this and I'm still kinda lost, I don't wanna do something bad or fuck up my game >< ). thx

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Oh also, in-game question : Whenever I get in the classroom with Mrs Jennings, it says "ERROR CAN T FIND IMAGE *RANDOM NUMBERS*" and it simply skips the scene.... a bit frustrating...

Also : I went into the room in Incendius to replay every scenes you already unlocked and there was many scenes that I never even had.... like Jennings tf stuff like that... Is my game broken or something ? Should I reinstall it ?

lakrak

Oct 1, 2017
I agree it would help a ton if someone put all the new mods that have been posted in to some sort of f95 version file because finding these things and making then work to the average person is very confusing.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes