4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I wish somebody would compile all the mods in this thread and made a f95zone version cause looking for everything and adding it is a bit confusing.

U

User_135940

I just wanted to say that rpg maker vx ace is on humble bundle right now, for $10. Going to nab that so I can actually fiddle around with the game.
Well I guess I can stop using temporary emails to just keep refreshing the 30 day trial now...
Also VX Ace is actually $1. Its RPG Maker VX (non Ace) that you get with $10.

Reactions: MystZER0

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017

I got a recurring problem. Why is Mrs Jennings always got 3 Heart even though I haven't had more than 30-50 both pure and corrupt stats? And I always got to work with Fred in the Afternoon class, no option to work with Mrs Jennings whatsoever. Got any leads? and also I got the patch from both this forum and GitHub applied and replaced my game.

p/s I have played this game multiple time and got this problem each time of my playthrough. This is a new game and while everyone beside Mrs Jennings had 0 Heart Level.

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
im stuck in that forest fae forest....can someone give a walkthrough
You have to be alert of your surrounding. The number of butterflies will increase once you chose the correct path. Or else you will stuck in a loop. There will be a total of 5 butterflies before you reach the bridge.

Reactions: chethan

chethan

Mar 23, 2017
You have to be alert of your surrounding. The number of butterflies will increase once you chose the correct path. Or else you will stuck in a loop. There will be a total of 5 butterflies before you reach the bridge.
if i come back it will return to the beganning......

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
if i come back it will return to the beganning......
Yeah. That is the loop I was referring to. Try to gamble and choose either of the paths and look at the forests for wandering butterflies. Its number rises each time you went through the correct path.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017

I got a recurring problem. Why is Mrs Jennings always got 3 Heart even though I haven't had more than 30-50 both pure and corrupt stats? And I always got to work with Fred in the Afternoon class, no option to work with Mrs Jennings whatsoever. Got any leads? and also I got the patch from both this forum and GitHub applied and replaced my game.

p/s I have played this game multiple time and got this problem each time of my playthrough. This is a new game and while everyone beside Mrs Jennings had 0 Heart Level.

I don't know I have the same problem.... not the hearts, but the fact that I can't work with her. In order to work with her you're supposed to trigger the scene with the director but it isn't there fro me, it's been a while since i've been working with fred on the afternoons.... Man it's like my favourite character but her quest line is so glitchy...

Also, noob question : but what does the "hearts" do ? What do they represent ? How do you get them or make the number increase ?

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know I have the same problem.... not the hearts, but the fact that I can't work with her. In order to work with her you're supposed to trigger the scene with the director but it isn't there fro me, it's been a while since i've been working with fred on the afternoons.... Man it's like my favourite character but her quest line is so glitchy...

Also, noob question : but what does the "hearts" do ? What do they represent ? How do you get them or make the number increase ?
idk what the hearts are for but I'm quite sure its the cause Mrs Jennings quest are bugged

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
It represents your progress with them. As your heart level goes up, the dialogue during scenes will change. 10 hearts (with the exception of Mrs. Jennings) is the max, and the dialogue will be full-blown sex-crazed goodness. Gaining relationship points and corruption points increases heart level. Someone could tell you the math behind it, but I don't know that part.
Mrs. Jennings is the exception because Nergal completely redid her progress chain in 0.8. Instead of grinding to 10 hearts by repeating scenes like with the other characters, hers is quest-based and increases based on triggers. It also goes way higher than 10. I don't know why yours is bugged, though.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
alright thx for the answer. Someone above just told me that if i try to go further than the bj scene, her quest line is gonna bug and I won't be able to finish it.... Although I installed the patch so I don't know if I'll still get this issue. I'll see when I get to it.

And it wasn't me who got the bug with the hearts, it's the guy who posted before me :p But i didn't check so I don't know if I also have this bug or not

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
sucks that the game wasn't completed
Agreed. Waiting patiently for a public release of the fan made patch in order to even start to play the game. From the look at the comments there is a plethora of bugs. NotThatICare and the other guys seems to be on top of things though. :eazyHype: for their release when they are finish.

Last edited:

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Hey everyone!
At the request of @NotThatICare I just uploaded a new version of the patch (taken from the current master branch of the github page) and the links in the OP are now updated.

(new file name is "Urban Demons 0.8.2 F95 Community Patch 14-10-2017.7z", if the file you downloaded is called anything else then you got the wrong thing!)

Credits for the art can be found in the "Changelog & Credits.txt" file included in the .7z!
If anyone is missing let the team know and they'll make sure I don't forget anyone in the next upload...

Thanks for all the hard work guys! :eazyHype:

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
well fuck me silly and call me Brenda ive only recently downloaded the previous mod least i wont be bored for a while hehe

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Agreed. Waiting patient for a public release of the fan made patch in order to even start to play the game. From the look at the comments there is a plethora of bugs. NotThatICare and the other guys seems to be on top of things though. :eazyHype: for their release when they are finish.
...where is your gif signature from?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
...where is your gif signature from?
Custom made from various pictures from DeviantArt & Giphy mainly from a artist I believe named illusionx aka Ed.

Hey everyone!
At the request of @NotThatICare I just uploaded a new version of the patch (taken from the current master branch of the github page) and the links in the OP are now updated.

(new file name is "Urban Demons 0.8.2 F95 Community Patch 14-10-2017.7z", if the file you downloaded is called anything else then you got the wrong thing!)

Credits for the art can be found in the "Changelog & Credits.txt" file included in the .7z!
If anyone is missing let the team know and they'll make sure I don't forget anyone in the next upload...

Thanks for all the hard work guys! :eazyHype:
Wow nice. Just a quick question, does this include the custom art made by various users in the thread. Because I remember NotThatICare saying he was unsure if github would shut the page down if it was upload there?

Edit: Okay saw in the changelog they added some of the art. Great job guys x'D

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Okay nevermind, went lazy on the cum scene but it still looks good in motion when I tested it. So here's the mod, got all the scenes, dialogue, and again I added an image of the variables I used when adding the scene into the Teleport Room using Ace for those that also know how to add it in the game themselves.
So in the most recent community patch, I can't seem to make this scene trigger in the teleportation room.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Freddy Boy. So I have all the busts for Fred done, if I'm going to be honest I could of probably made him look less like Peter but I want to modify other images and I don't really know what to do to make him any more different, I will either come back to them at a later point or if someone wants to take what I made and add to the design I'm fine with that.
Fred-1.png Fred-nude-1.png

PS- I Have no idea if I have to edit the file in the faces folder but will if I have to.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes