4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I tested it out, you'll have to go in Ace to add her busts in for her pre-existing scenes :/

Anyways here's what my idea for the beginning of Ms Taylor's story would go, this is would be after she talks to Mrs Jennings the first time

I think the changes I make in the game affect the corresponding map file under the Data folder, if I can find which file is for this section of the school maybe I can copy it and have one of you guys test it?

Don't ask why he's named Timmy, I don't remember why I chose that for him.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Was able to make the scene give me purity and corruption points and made a variable so that it makes it so the game actually says you met her so that see appears on your phone, however let it be known that as it is set for now the scene just replays over and over each time I talk to her.

Again if all I have to do is give you guys a copy of a map file so you can have this someone please tell me XD

Reactions: Ken Moreno

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I wonder if it's possible to merge or add both f95 zone patch and the 8 Chan one they both have different fixes for different stuff lol picking one over the other is a headache since they fix different scenes and issues with the game.

Reactions: Kolblogberg

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I "modified" the sarah and lisa duo bj so that it flowed better opposed to lisa just popping down on peter's cock sarah now guides her down. Its essentially when lisa is let go from blowing him...but in reverse. Just add the pics to the file where its stored.

And on the topic of Ms. Taylor I would like to voice my opinion on it. I think the busts look great but my problem is how her story is played out. Admittably I haven't read every single post on this thread but the last thing I knew was she was blackmailing us and we turned the tables on her. I think it goes against the concept of the game which is you (Peter) have the ability to corrupt people to do what you want by using their desires against them or straight up blackmail. So for her to blackmail you is backwards to me. This could be the pure route but what if you get Mrs. Jennings to help you get some dirt on Ms. Taylor for like the corrupt path.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaredforks
U

User_135940

Again if all I have to do is give you guys a copy of a map file so you can have this someone please tell me XD
You should only need to do that. To find the proper map file you just need to look near the bottom right of the map window and get the number there. In this case it looks like you're working from the east section of the school so its Map 093 (as shown in the picture). This means you need to upload "Map093.rvdata2".

One exception would be if you added any new variables/switches which would mean we would also need a copy of your "System.rvdata2".

Or if you added a new Common Event we would need a copy of the "CommonEvents.rvdata2" file.
Map Example.png

Reactions: ChillyScholar

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
So I tested it out, you'll have to go in Ace to add her busts in for her pre-existing scenes :/

Anyways here's what my idea for the beginning of Ms Taylor's story would go, this is would be after she talks to Mrs Jennings the first time

I think the changes I make in the game affect the corresponding map file under the Data folder, if I can find which file is for this section of the school maybe I can copy it and have one of you guys test it?

Don't ask why he's named Timmy, I don't remember why I chose that for him.
How do I add busts?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
In deed, thx for the work dude it looks better (although that shoulder thing with the neck not in front of the collar bone bothers me a lot >< but you said it's part of the original drawing so I guess you're not to be blamed for that x) I assume it's a "mistake" from GF... btw do you have the original drawing for that ? So I can see if there actually is something wrong with the drawing ?)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
In deed, thx for the work dude it looks better (although that shoulder thing with the neck not in front of the collar bone bothers me a lot >< but you said it's part of the original drawing so I guess you're not to be blamed for that x) I assume it's a "mistake" from GF... btw do you have the original drawing for that ? So I can see if there actually is something wrong with the drawing ?)
It's the top right panel

Reactions: sagela

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
I'll swear one day I'll learn how to draw/programm/code and write and I will FINISH THIS GOD DAMN GAME EVEN BY MYSELF IF I HAVE TO :ForeverAlone:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How do I add busts?
1: Download my Ms Taylor Busts .rar file
2: Extract the file
3: Move the images in the Graphics\Busts folder into the games Graphics\Busts folder and move the image from the Faces folder into the game's Faces folder
4: Boom they are now registered to be used in game
5: Go on Ace, set mode to event, and head to the School Inside - East Map.
6: Right click Mrs Jennings, and edit the lines for when Ms Taylor talks, click her face and chose with face aka which bust you want to play for the scene (I suggest just have face 6 for the whole scene since she's meant to be angry the whole time)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How do I add busts?
1: Download my Ms Taylor Busts .rar file
2: Extract the file
3: Move the images in the Graphics\Busts folder into the games Graphics\Busts folder and move the image from the Faces folder into the game's Faces folder
4: Boom they are now registered to be used in game
5: Go on Ace, set mode to event, and head to the School Inside - East Map.
6: Right click Mrs Jennings, and edit the lines for when Ms Taylor talks, click her face and chose with face aka which bust you want to play for the scene (I suggest just have face 6 for the whole scene since she's meant to be angry the whole time)
If everything is done correctly the scene should now play out like this

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright guys just gonna spit out some ideas for Ms Taylor here before I really get working on it just to see if most of you agree with how things should play out.

As you know I already made it so you can talk to her after the first scene with Ms Jennings. After that I think I'll put it so you can have the option to talk to her before school starts and during lunch, gaining purity and corruption points depending on what you say, similar to how Lisa is in the park. Then things will escalate after the second scene with Mrs Jennings. Ms Taylor will either grow curious over your dick size (purity) or want to see if you are actually attracted to Mrs Jennings and by extension older women (corruption). This will lead to her first sex scene, I'm thinking of a blowjob scene (not sure whose to base this off of, I'm thinking of going with Ms Amos'). Then whenever you talk to her she will have that nervous expression and you keep doing the purity or corruption choices until after you get the first Mrs Jennings bathroom ride scene. After that when you talk to her you'll get you're own ride scene with Ms Taylor (maybe based off of Mrs Jennings' instead of Kaylee's let me think about it), making it so she overheard you and Mrs Jennings the last time. Now like Ms Amos, you will be locked into whatever choose you prefer and will be able to do the two scenes all you want. After a certain amount of points she will appear outside the school during the afternoon. She's ask you inside where you fuck her doggy style like Neala (this scene or the ride scene will be the first scenes I make), this time and only this time will cause you to advance time to the evening (doing the scene after this won't advance time). Mom would show up asking why you are still at school, Ms Taylor would make up some lie that you were helping her and give your Mom her number in case of emergencies. She'll whisper the number to you as well. Then ask her to babysit you for.... a surprise, for this one I'll be using one of GlassFish's non-UB animations just to change things up.

That's the plan, don't expect a mod of this until literally everything and I mean EVERYTHING is done. Give me our opinions on what I should add or change, please and thank you.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Alright guys just gonna spit out some ideas for Ms Taylor here before I really get working on it just to see if most of you agree with how things should play out.

As you know I already made it so you can talk to her after the first scene with Ms Jennings. After that I think I'll put it so you can have the option to talk to her before school starts and during lunch, gaining purity and corruption points depending on what you say, similar to how Lisa is in the park. Then things will escalate after the second scene with Mrs Jennings. Ms Taylor will either grow curious over your dick size (purity) or want to see if you are actually attracted to Mrs Jennings and by extension older women (corruption). This will lead to her first sex scene, I'm thinking of a blowjob scene (not sure whose to base this off of, I'm thinking of going with Ms Amos'). Then whenever you talk to her she will have that nervous expression and you keep doing the purity or corruption choices until after you get the first Mrs Jennings bathroom ride scene. After that when you talk to her you'll get you're own ride scene with Ms Taylor (maybe based off of Mrs Jennings' instead of Kaylee's let me think about it), making it so she overheard you and Mrs Jennings the last time. Now like Ms Amos, you will be locked into whatever choose you prefer and will be able to do the two scenes all you want. After a certain amount of points she will appear outside the school during the afternoon. She's ask you inside where you fuck her doggy style like Neala (this scene or the ride scene will be the first scenes I make), this time and only this time will cause you to advance time to the evening (doing the scene after this won't advance time). Mom would show up asking why you are still at school, Ms Taylor would make up some lie that you were helping her and give your Mom her number in case of emergencies. She'll whisper the number to you as well. Then ask her to babysit you for.... a surprise, for this one I'll be using one of GlassFish's non-UB animations just to change things up.

That's the plan, don't expect a mod of this until literally everything and I mean EVERYTHING is done. Give me our opinions on what I should add or change, please and thank you.
For me personally I think the ride should be using the mrs jennings one because the Kaylee one is a bit overused at this point so there is more variety, and I have some ideas I like the scene where you fuck Sarah if you pick her,with her boobs on your face maybe that scene could be used for ms Taylor,

also would be interesting if she had a bf or husband so she could cheat on him in the bar similar to mrs jennings,

but that just my two cents since I really find hot how a little kid can steal grown man's wife's other then that I like your ideas,that's just what I think and my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: sagela

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I too would prefer to see mrs jennings ride used for this new milf,I also think it would be good to make her a house like the other milfs so you could visit once she has babysits you similar to the other milfs and fuck her,and if Ms Taylor exists I think me Taylor would also make sense to exist this could be used to satisfy some of us who enjoy the genre of stealing wife's and fucking them.

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017

I like your idea could not had picked better scenes to base then off for blowout I agree Ms Amos is the best and for the ride use mrs jennings ride scene for it.I do agree could be fun to add her husband just to spice the story a bit kinda like mrs jennings maybe be added if she gets a house or she goes out with her to places bar,park store similar to mrs jennings.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes