4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
U

User_135940

I know everyone is focusing on Ms Taylor right now, but I'd like to ask a serious question...

Anyone really want a story or just more girls right now?

The big stuff, ya know?
Those aren't really mutually exclusive, if you have ideas for where to take the story then I can work on them

Now I am interested since there is a placeholder for Sarah and Lisa's houses. Does anybody have any idea of how those houses would be? If it happens to have a parallaxes already, may I try to apply them to see for myself? I hope I could contribute so that is the only way I think I could help during my free time.
That reminds me that @MystZER0 actually made parallaxes for them. I'll go ahead and add them I guess. That will be later though as I have work soon.

woah i totally gave up on this after Nergal quit but im so hyped that ppl are actually modding it. is the mod that yall are working up for download here called Fan Made Mod/Patch ?
I don't really know? I guess its just "Urban Demons F95 Community Patch". Our Github repository is called "UD-F95-Community-Version".

Reactions: Ungawa

beepbeep

May 7, 2017
Thanks man. I write the dialogues for the mods I make, and I'll happily make dialogue for the guys making scenes that don't make their own, with permission of course. If the main modders find a way to normally implement the scenes outside of the cheat room I'd be happy to write dialogue for that as well.

Anyways here is the Mom Ride mod. Personally I think this is better than my Sydney one. Again I included an image of variables used to implement this scene into the teleport room (we actually ran out of variables for mom since we have so many mods for her already so I had to add it under Sydney's). The scene is meant to be played on Fridays when Sydney is away, after Mom says she's willing to "play" with you during dinner.
how do you play the scene?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Been lurking for a while and thought I would toss in my two cents again.

- Loving the Ms Taylor bust and some of the ideas for her storyline. I know you're already editing the Neala doggy scene for her, but personally I would've gone with an edit of the Neala BS scene and have that happen on her desk in her office or something like that. Just been seeing the Neala doggy and Kaylee ride scenes edited so much that I was thinking some more variety would be nice.

- That being said, I also wonder how long you all can keep going with just edits of existing scenes before you find an artist willing to work on something completely new. Don't get me wrong, some of the edits are pretty good, but eventually we'll all get tired of seeing essentially the same scenes over and over.

- Before we start going all crazy with adding new characters like the GILF or X's Mom, I'd think a bigger priority should go to getting Neala's mom started considering she was going to be central to Neala's story. Had a thought going that maybe Neala and her mom could share a 10-heart scene with Peter and Neala wearing a strap-on double-teaming her mom, who had been completely broken by Peter (I know this would REQUIRE getting a new artist on board rather than edits, but I'm just tossing ideas out for now).

- For the potential cop and phone saleswoman additions, I was thinking what about the possibility of making them just one-off scenes rather than full characters like the others? Like having them be part of a character's storyline or the main story. Think like the Fae Queen, where you get the one scene with her to advance the plot and that's it, but you can then come back whenever you want to repeat the scene.

- Also as a possible one-off I thought it would be nice to include a demon from the Otherworld somewhere. Seems like there'd be potential there with all the succubi walking around town or the shopkeep (maybe do her to get your hands on more powerful peppers to corrupt Neala's mom?).

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Been lurking for a while and thought I would toss in my two cents again.

- Loving the Ms Taylor bust and some of the ideas for her storyline. I know you're already editing the Neala doggy scene for her, but personally I would've gone with an edit of the Neala BS scene and have that happen on her desk in her office or something like that. Just been seeing the Neala doggy and Kaylee ride scenes edited so much that I was thinking some more variety would be nice.

- That being said, I also wonder how long you all can keep going with just edits of existing scenes before you find an artist willing to work on something completely new. Don't get me wrong, some of the edits are pretty good, but eventually we'll all get tired of seeing essentially the same scenes over and over.

- Before we start going all crazy with adding new characters like the GILF or X's Mom, I'd think a bigger priority should go to getting Neala's mom started considering she was going to be central to Neala's story. Had a thought going that maybe Neala and her mom could share a 10-heart scene with Peter and Neala wearing a strap-on double-teaming her mom, who had been completely broken by Peter (I know this would REQUIRE getting a new artist on board rather than edits, but I'm just tossing ideas out for now).

- For the potential cop and phone saleswoman additions, I was thinking what about the possibility of making them just one-off scenes rather than full characters like the others? Like having them be part of a character's storyline or the main story. Think like the Fae Queen, where you get the one scene with her to advance the plot and that's it, but you can then come back whenever you want to repeat the scene.

- Also as a possible one-off I thought it would be nice to include a demon from the Otherworld somewhere. Seems like there'd be potential there with all the succubi walking around town or the shopkeep (maybe do her to get your hands on more powerful peppers to corrupt Neala's mom?).
Strap on what?you lost me in that part lol we don't have an artist or even a team like you stated so we will have to just accept what people make,

I know variety is needed but remember people are volunteering to make content so they will do what they like the most until there is a official team and an artist to continue the project this is as good as it's going to get,and

I disagree the cop and business women would be good milfs to have more variety in the game then just 1 scene,I do agree with a lot of your points but reality is this is all volunteer work so don't expect much like when Nergal was making the game.

I think there been TONS of ideas to what to do with the game since Nergal quit,but sadly until someone takes over the project those ideas will wait for now it's going to be what people make on their free time.

Reactions: disaronon
Oct 15, 2017
I agree so many ideas its 3 boards full of them:
f95
ulmf
8chan
So many ieas but no dev team u.u
That's what happeneds when a project has more then 1k patreons and the dev quits.

Reactions: disaronon

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The coding for this game is pissing me off.

Anyways here's just some things I wanna say. I choose not to go with Neala's BS scene for Ms Taylor cause the BS scene I have played for her is pretty much an anal version Neala's scene but at a different angle. I think the phone operator should just be a one-off scene. The officer is a mother in the original comic so she could be one here too and get more scenes. If we eventually do a cashier girl like the trello said would happen, I think she should have two scenes, one based off of Ms Amos' bj scene and the other off of Kimberly's fuck scene. She'll ask you to do that after you have completed the previous scenes mentioned. The rich loving MILF from before (the one in the same comic as the officer) could serve as Neala's step-mom instead of the rich kid's mom, you guys can decide that. But as people said we don't have main artists to make new scenes from scratch. You got me to make basic busts for new girls, and maybe duder1 can fine-tune them if he/she wants too like he/she did for Ms Taylor. And for those that keep asking, YES MS TAYLOR IS GONNA HAVE SCENES! I'm just working on the coding so that they can appear in normal gameplay and not just the test room. I already completed her doggy scene as well. And speaking of scenes, can I request that someone else make her ride scene? Just the animation not dialogue or anything, I'll handle that. It'll just be easier to code if I already have the scene on me and it'll make the full mod come sooner rather than later. Just know that the back of her head is meant to look like the non-gif image I'm attaching to this post. Please and thank you, thanks for listening to my rant, I'm tired.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
The coding for this game is pissing me off.

Anyways here's just some things I wanna say. I choose not to go with Neala's BS scene for Ms Taylor cause the BS scene I have played for her is pretty much an anal version Neala's scene but at a different angle. I think the phone operator should just be a one-off scene. The officer is a mother in the original comic so she could be one here too and get more scenes. If we eventually do a cashier girl like the trello said would happen, I think she should have two scenes, one based off of Ms Amos' bj scene and the other off of Kimberly's fuck scene. She'll ask you to do that after you have completed the previous scenes mentioned. The rich loving MILF from before (the one in the same comic as the officer) could serve as Neala's step-mom instead of the rich kid's mom, you guys can decide that. But as people said we don't have main artists to make new scenes from scratch. You got me to make basic busts for new girls, and maybe duder1 can fine-tune them if he/she wants too like he/she did for Ms Taylor. And for those that keep asking, YES MS TAYLOR IS GONNA HAVE SCENES! I'm just working on the coding so that they can appear in normal gameplay and not just the test room. I already completed her doggy scene as well. And speaking of scenes, can I request that someone else make her ride scene? Just the animation not dialogue or anything, I'll handle that. It'll just be easier to code if I already have the scene on me and it'll make the full mod come sooner rather than later. Just know that the back of her head is meant to look like the non-gif image I'm attaching to this post. Please and thank you, thanks for listening to my rant, I'm tired.
Nice work but a little critique is that her head moves from left to right on some frames. The eyes and mouth should move but not the head. Here is an example on how it should look for a comparison. Now for the other thing I have completed the Amos portion of the duo bj so here is what it will look like up until she is released from the bj. Please note I am not an expert on her hairstyle so give me some leniency with it and her earrings for the same essential reason.
Edit: I just noticed the color changing so for the complete version she will have the same colors. output_iHWGo4.gif

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Nice work but a little critique is that her head moves from left to right on some frames. The eyes and mouth should move but not the head. Here is an example on how it should look for a comparison. Now for the other thing I have completed the Amos portion of the duo bj so here is what it will look like up until she is released from the bj. Please note I am not an expert on her hairstyle so give me some leniency with it and her earrings for the same essential reason.
Edit: I just noticed the color changing so for the complete version she will have the same colors. View attachment 28537
That looks very nice thanks for the hard work dude.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Edit: I just noticed the color changing so for the complete version she will have the same colors. View attachment 28537
Yeah I noticed the head movement but in my mind it's just moving forward and backward as he thrusts into her, maybe I'll post the frames here later in case somebody wants to clean it up. I still got coding and other scenes to make in the meantime like this one. (I personally think keeping that different colored bang helps with her character, I mean it was suggested to make her since a bit older than everyone else and I think it helps.)

I think what you're working on looks fine, aside from the coloring thing you already mentioned you would fix. The only other thing I don't like is how her dress rides up, just seems a bit off to me, but given how Ms Amos normally looks that dress would definitely be riding up in that situation! XD

C

Caide

Is there a way to fix the game so when you press "Q" for invisibility it doesnt bring up ALL the abilities you will get in game? It is only suppose to show the abilities you currently have, but it sorta spoils stuff to come, not to mention you can use them which kills the purpose of the game.

Should be fixed so it only shows you the abilities you have earned.

Side Note: Do I use Game.exe or UrbanDemons.exe to play?

Last edited by a moderator:

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a way to fix the game so when you press "Q" for invisibility it doesnt bring up ALL the abilities you will get in game? It is only suppose to show the abilities you currently have, but it sorta spoils stuff to come, not to mention you can use them which kills the purpose of the game.

Should be fixed so it only shows you the abilities you have earned.
Those aren't spoilers. Invisibility is the only actual ability you get in the Q menu through the story. The other options are more or less cheats added in the patch. Teleport brings you to a room where you can view any sex scene and alter relationship stats, along with teleporting to different areas. Changing time and advancing day are to speed things up. They aren't intended as abilities for the main character to have as part of the story.

Reactions: ChillyScholar
C

Caide

Those aren't spoilers. Invisibility is the only actual ability you get in the Q menu through the story. The other options are more or less cheats added in the patch. Teleport brings you to a room where you can view any sex scene and alter relationship stats, along with teleporting to different areas. Changing time and advancing day are to speed things up. They aren't intended as abilities for the main character to have as part of the story.
OK thanks, what about when starting a new game should I use Game.exe or UrbanDemons.exe? Or are they both the same so it doesnt matter?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think Ms Taylor's glasses need some work. Maybe larger frames? Although that might look odd animated
If you are referring to the titfuck progress, then no, increasing the size of the frames would be bad making it so they would no longer properly fit the backgrounds they would appear in front of.

Anyways the hair was really bugging me so I'm re-drawing the frames I had done along with making them all the future frames fit this new style

Reactions: Doom64HD3D

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For anyone planning to make a TF mod based on this scene using a longer haired character I suggest you do as I am doing and have her hair curve alongside the shoulder and breasts, that way you are not like me having to waste time redrawing a bunch of frames. Anyways the scene only needs 4 more frames (really 8 but every frame repeats) to be done then I'll have to work on the cum section. But tomorrow cause it's passed 2AM here

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes