4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I say actual grandma as well. Because fuck it, why not just go all out.

By the way, those lines you added worked brilliantly. Major kudos.

Reactions: sagela

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yep, don't want to spend time making this if people don't want it.
I'll start the busts if others are fine with this character.
Majority is already fine with adding the character, we just need to figure out if she will be just a random granny or your actual granny. What do you want her to be? We got 3 for actual grandma and 0 for random granny as of now

By the way your latest edit, still looking pretty perfect

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Damn.... when I see you guys talking about all that stuff and everything you do, either programming, coding or drawing, I'm thinking that I should really do smthg and try to help as well ><

I'm starting to learn how to draw and how to use rpgm right now, it's going to be a long process I think but I hope it's going to be a fruity investment.

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
Alright, here's the full body, got rid of the Christmas theme.
As always, ideas are welcome, willing to make changes until most are fine with it

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Damn.... when I see you guys talking about all that stuff and everything you do, either programming, coding or drawing, I'm thinking that I should really do smthg and try to help as well ><

I'm starting to learn how to draw and how to use rpgm right now, it's going to be a long process I think but I hope it's going to be a fruity investment.
I mean if you want to help you could.... >.> <.< >.> recolor Ms Jenning's ride scene to be Ms Taylor... in case no one has taken my offer already to do it.... I need help guys okay XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright, here's the full body, got rid of the Christmas theme.
As always, ideas are welcome, willing to make changes until most are fine with it
as I suggested I'd give her the outfit of Hot Milk's granny, the outfit as is... well it's a fit much for the nicer granny that we seem to have in mind, maybe making the sweater tight so we can see where the cleavage would be if she kept that dress if you understand what I mean

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
After hours the first group of frames for it is done (TF is done by the way)

Any suggestions on how to make this get done faster? (Kinda why I keep asking for help for the ride scene, I'm getting close to just making it Kaylee's again DX)

Reactions: jaredforks and eben

MaskedOne

Jul 21, 2017
I vote for her to Peter's grandma then he'll have done it with 3 generations in his family lol but let her be the mother's mom it'd make more sense

Last edited:

jcamby

May 5, 2017
Gotta give a vote for actual grandma.

Not enough of these incest games have hot grandma stuff. The only one that comes to mind is The Artifact and even then it's not actual grandma stuff. It's you going back in time and being your own grandpa like in Futurama.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Actaul grandma only feels natural. But will she have any impact in the main story?
if not the main story than maybe her story would be a special event like her visting for the holidays and peter convince her to stay or something

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ACTUAL GRANDMA WINS!

Okay here is my idea for how you meet her.

Afternoon:
Mom: I'm not sure who to babysit you...
Peter: I do
New choice: Not sure
Peter: Actually I'm not sure either...
Mom: Oh I know I'll call grandma!
Mom: I'm sure she'll be happy to see you after all this time!
Peter: Okay that's fine with me Mom.

Evening:
Grandma: It's so nice to see my daughter and my favorite grand baby boy!
Peter: Hi Grandma!
Mom: Peter you behave yourself with grandma.
Mom: Mom I must warn you he's a bit more... rambunctious these days.
Grandma: Umm alright, well have a nice evening hun.
Met grandma turns on, gain +3 for both corruption and purity

Talking to Grandma after mom leaves:
Grandma: Honey what did your Mom mean by rambunctious?
Peter: Umm (Purity) it seem I'm going through puberty early, (Corruption) we've been fucking granny!
Grandma: (Purity) oh that's normal sweetie (Corruption) Wait what!?
Peter: (Purity) yeah but my... thing gets really big sometimes, it's not normal (Corruption) Yeah cause she can't resist my big cock wanna see?
Grandma: (Purity) oh it can't be that back honey, let granny see (Corruption) I don't think that's a good idea sweetie
Peter: (Purity) shows cock nervously (Corruption) shows cock anyways
Grandma: [I can't believe it, it's huge]
Peter: (Purity) Granny is something wrong? (Corruption) Now you gotta fix it granny, you made it this big!
Grandma: (Purity) Oh nothing sweetie, come here let's fix your little problem (Corruption) [I guess I have no choice, if his mother is already doing this]
Play scene based on Dizzy's handjob scene

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Gotta give a vote for actual grandma.

Not enough of these incest games have hot grandma stuff. The only one that comes to mind is The Artifact and even then it's not actual grandma stuff. It's you going back in time and being your own grandpa like in Futurama.
Could you link me that game... for research purposes?

Here's a sweater version.
That's great, let's go with that one!

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
ACTUAL GRANDMA WINS!

Okay here is my idea for how you meet her.

Afternoon:
Mom: I'm not sure who to babysit you...
Peter: I do
New choice: Not sure
Peter: Actually I'm not sure either...
Mom: Oh I know I'll call grandma!
Mom: I'm sure she'll be happy to see you after all this time!
Peter: Okay that's fine with me Mom.

Evening:
Grandma: It's so nice to see my daughter and my favorite grand baby boy!
Peter: Hi Grandma!
Mom: Peter you behave yourself with grandma.
Mom: Mom I must warn you he's a bit more... rambunctious these days.
Grandma: Umm alright, well have a nice evening hun.
Met grandma turns on, gain +3 for both corruption and purity

Talking to Grandma after mom leaves:
Grandma: Honey what did your Mom mean by rambunctious?
Peter: Umm (Purity) it seem I'm going through puberty early, (Corruption) we've been fucking granny!
Grandma: (Purity) oh that's normal sweetie (Corruption) Wait what!?
Peter: (Purity) yeah but my... thing gets really big sometimes, it's not normal (Corruption) Yeah cause she can't resist my big cock wanna see?
Grandma: (Purity) oh it can't be that back honey, let granny see (Corruption) I don't think that's a good idea sweetie
Peter: (Purity) shows cock nervously (Corruption) shows cock anyways
Grandma: [I can't believe it, it's huge]
Peter: (Purity) Granny is something wrong? (Corruption) Now you gotta fix it granny, you made it this big!
Grandma: (Purity) Oh nothing sweetie, come here let's fix your little problem (Corruption) [I guess I have no choice, if his mother is already doing this]
Play scene based on Dizzy's handjob scene
I feel like the beginning part is a little awkward. Why didn't peter vist his grandma before? Maybe she's into town to be closer with her favorite daughter. Maybe it can be a event triggered after a certain number of days. Maybe grandma will start appearing around town because she just moved there. She could have invited or invite you for dinner to catch up. This would be a more natural introduction to the sexy silver fox. She could event have a weekly event like a sunday dinner as one big family

Reactions: blacksage

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Wouldn't it be better if we make the first encounter by having the mom say that grandma is coming over or something, not necessarily related to the babysitting thing? What if we have grandma come over first, then you get her phone number and address so you can visit her and help her out (and gain love/corr) and then only later can you get her as a babysitter.

Here's a sweater version.
God damn dude, amazing.

I'm still not opposed to "alternate outfits", btw.

Reactions: MystZER0

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I feel like the beginning part is a little awkward. Why didn't peter vist his grandma before? Maybe she's into town to be closer with her favorite daughter. Maybe it can be a event triggered after a certain number of days. Maybe grandma will start appearing around town because she just moved there. She could have invited or invite you for dinner to catch up. This would be a more natural introduction to the sexy silver fox. She could event have a weekly event like a sunday dinner as one big family
It was just a quick idea, just thought that the HJ scene would be her first scene and that would work with it being babysitting first, but yeah I think I'll code it so she shows up on Sunday, though that means someone has to make an image for her at the dinner table, then you get to visit her house. Oh instead of actually asking her to babysit you, you choose not to have a babysitter (just don't text anyone), then come evening just sneak to her house instead (lie that your mom forgot to say you were coming), no scene yet until purity/corruption is up, just visiting first so you have a second time in that day to raise up your points. After enough points you get the HJ, and then slowly keep visiting her till you get new scenes that would all be in her house, until the last, different, babysitting cene.

Reactions: MystZER0

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I vote actual grandma and for her she could just moved to the city with your grandpa or came to your house,though that dialogue is awkward as heck why would mom and Peter act like they fucking and telling grandma it doesn't make much sense maybe someone can come up with some good story and dialogue for her

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes